All Comments on 'Hearts of Warriors Ch. 13'

by JazCullen

Sort by:
  • 92 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Ooooooo

I love it! I love it! I love it! This is by far one of my fave stories. And I'm hopefully the first obe to comment. Yay!!

Jacan2002Jacan2002about 12 years ago
Great!

Outstanding.It was worth the wait.Love it.

SunshineChica73SunshineChica73about 12 years ago

Loved it...BUT...it was way too short :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Thank you!

It was worth the wait. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
SO good to have a new chapter from you!

It was brilliant; one of your best for a while, from my perspective - so many new elements to the story were introduced in this one. I was shocked by Kothari's reaction - just what make-up does he have to react like he did? Who is this unknown Alpha (although maybe he/she? is not unknown - or does there actually have to be an 'Alpha')? How will Mac let Lily know about his anguish and refusal to have children and how will she react? How will they protect the weres from the poison? So well written Jaz, it was a real treat!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Thank You!

It was fun reading, but too short.

rainbowsmmrainbowsmmabout 12 years ago
Interesting

I've always suspected that Kothi would be extremely dangerous, but for some reason I think there be yet another who is even more dangerous than him, of the Vârcolac... Loving the various twists and turns in this story Jaz

foxxylady5foxxylady5about 12 years ago
hearts to warriors

i love this story loved every different series but why do u take so long getting it out . ill always give a 5 cause its great

donaldedonaldeabout 12 years ago
welcome back missed you

excellent chapter looking forward to the next one missed being able to read your super terrific chapters

MizTMizTabout 12 years ago
Beast

I think Lily will eventually sooth the beast that is in Mac. The loss of his family has haunted him for so long. He needs to be loved and made to feel that things can move forward. Lily will do it. As for the threat at hand....I think the Varolac are going to change the way war is fought....I can't wait for more....

Mostera1Mostera1about 12 years ago
Magnificent

Well worth the wait!!! Looking forward to the next installment!

Thank you!

M1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Yay squealing with joy to see this chapter

Glad to see this new chapter posted. It's excellent as usual. I so love this story it's amazing. Will be waiting anxiously for the next

zooey4luvzooey4luvabout 12 years ago
....

Holy Shit! That was awesome! As usual a chapter that leaves me with more questions then when I started, I can't wait until you answer them all!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Much better from the previous chapter..

..which was ,in Macs words 'a tag bit melodramatic'.

Thank you.

KolrinKolrinabout 12 years ago
Darn

just how powerful is Kothi? And how come those detonations have not been noticed? Anyway who is his mate since he's already found her?

But it's nice to know that he isn't aloof for no good reason.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Damn it Jaz!!

Awesome, waaaay too short and still not alot about Peitro?? Please don't leave us hanging!! You have NO idea how excited I was & HOW many times I checked yesterday looking for this. Kothi is very much a wildcard. I get half the impression that Kal is going to be Alpha of Mac?? Annnnnnnnnnnd I can NOT wait to see who Kothi's "Angel" is!!! I can only guess and that is KILLING me Jaz!! Please don't make us wait another month... But yes, I can imagine 'real' life will make us wait. >:s

Viper27503Viper27503about 12 years ago

Great chapter! Now I can't wait for the next one. As always! Thanks for posting it.

luv_romanceluv_romanceabout 12 years ago
yey!!!

sooo glad of the update. Awesome chapter!!!

I love the unfolding of the story. Superb as always Jazz.

hurry up with the next chapter... :) woot woot!!!

willieonewillieoneabout 12 years ago
Ok! My speculation are...

1) Kal in her Alpha and thereby Mac's aswell since he is Alpha to their unique group.

2) Lily is already pregnant after their mating,so Mac has no choice of being a 'daddy' again.

3) Kothie will kick some serious vamp butts if they try to hurt those under his protection as Kal is their Alpha I think Kothie will be their 'Guardian' following in his father's footsteps so to speak. LOL

How's that for speculations now comes the months of waiting to find out how wrong I am.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Hmmmm

What I don't understand why can't Annie or Caleb help out more?? Don't they have powers that surpasses everyone? and can't they do more about this impending threat?? Great chapter BTW. I feel sorry for Mac but I hope he can over come his fear and make Lily a mommy :) update soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Woaaaah<3

This chapter was worth the wait!!!! Kothi and his power explosion thing was just... SEXY<3 Just how powerful are the Vârcolac? Who is the new alpha? Is it Kallum? Who is Kothi's "Angel"? What about Pietro? ANSWER MY QUESTIONS!!!!!!!! Please??

~Aria Joe:))

KiwiKingKiwiKingabout 12 years ago
YAY you're back...

thank God for Jaz Cullen eh people! Yet another fantastic chapter. I've been with you through all your writings, and this is yet another example of your wonderful talent.

It was awesome to finally find out more about the elusive and mysterious Kothi. Thank you. But PRETTY PRETTY please can we have more on Pietro. I'm loving Mac to pieces, but missing everyone else all the same.

Hopefully life turns around to help you and not hinder you Jaz. Looking forward to many many more stories from you.

Nicci

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Welcome Back!

Been reading your stories for about 2 weeks and I just can't get enough. I have been anxiously waiting along with the rest of your followers. It was so worth the wait. Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Like fine wine ...

JazCullen, you rock. You just keep getting better. Loving how the whole FTI saga is developing. Fantastic storyline that keeps growing more complex and drawing us in.

This series beats alot of the other published PNR series out there. Please post chp 14 soon!!! It!s like drugs, i am addicted and I want ( no! ) , need more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Awesome ;) but too short :(

I've been checking Lit several times a day for past 2 weeks for ch 13. Finally, it's here. Really good. But so short. We need more , pleaaaaassssse ......

Seriously, u are one of my top 5 authors ..and that's not just in Lit. You are a fantastic author. Thanks for many hours of enjoyment.

hakdrakkenhakdrakkenabout 12 years ago

The first half of this chapter didnt sound like your voice, Jaz. And the backtracking was mildly annoying.

Still worthy of five stars, I'm just saying it was like you took a little while to clear your throat and find your voice.

somalunasomalunaabout 12 years ago

Really loved it! The male posturing was pretty intense in this chapter, as it has been lately, but I can kind of see why with such strong males in lead roles. I bet Kal is going to be Mac's alpha!!!! I can't wait to hear what Rhianna has to say about the events. And thanks for showing us some more of the wolf side of the varcolac!! I love it!

fefe428fefe428about 12 years ago
Fabulous!!!

It's such a treat when I find a new chapter from you!! Although, I must agree this one did seem a little shorter than usual the content was still excellent. I'm so impressed with the growth you're showing in Andrei while Kothario has me totally intrigued. I have some suspicions about him and who his "angel" may turn out to be. I'm very anxious to see if I'm correct.

My heart broke for Lily when she realized that Rafe was not Mac's Alpha, although again I suspect I know who this mysterious unknown Alpha is. In fact, I'm a little surprised that the possibility hasn't already occurred to Rafe, if you're going in the direction I think you are.

I am also really anxious to see how Pietro is going to to take to staying at the compound. While I know he adores Loretta, and he's been very accepting of the wolves, it will be interesting to see how he handles interacting with them on a daily basis, especially since he mentioned early on that he would not be averse to finding a mate amongst the wolves.

I really hope you're able to update again soon. I've fallen on some very difficult and trying times and this story really helps me to escape for a little while and focus on something other than the difficulties that plague my daily life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
more... more... more

i love Kothi.. but still looking forward for more FREYA.. There's still alot to tell about her past and enemies and together with Elina, it would be fantastic... your the best JAZ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Selfish

I love your stories first of all. The plot and twists are great. But I gotta say that Mac is really selfish. I get the whole mate thing but I think that Lily needs to leave and go home for awhile after he tells her. Cause he needs a rude awakening. I get that loosing a child is the worst thing possible I am a parent on the flip side tho he has had hundreds of years to help with the grief.

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 12 years ago
I am disappointed in Mac

He has suffered a terrible loss when his daughter died, but vowing never to have another child because he's afraid of the pain deprives him of the joy as well. But now we have question about their new alpha. Will it be Kallum, or will Kothari find a way to stabilize and surprise everyone by becoming their new alpha?

kissykidzkissykidzabout 12 years ago
All I can say is.....

Yeehaw!!! Worth the wait. Excited to read more, such an amazing story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
1 Chapter per Month?

It's like watching day-time soaps if you watch one episode and miss the rest for a month when you get to do a catch up its still the same scene. How long ago did Pietro & Demetri leave Europe and their only just arriving back state side? and how many months ago did Mac and Lily leave to go see her Father ..Xmas.. and they only just leaving his house?.. I'm just so pissed and frustrated being dripped fed. It was okay when you gave us a chapter near every 2 weeks but now its one just inside or outside a month?.. What-ever... I love these characters and know this story is far from over, so I will wait until you finish this series before picking it up again and at a guess it will be if we're lucky maybe this time next year. Just feel so let down.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Show some gratitude!

Oyyy! To the Last anonymous poster about being pissed off becoz of being drip - fed ... Show some gratitude. JazCullen does not have to share her talents with us for free. I am sure she has a busy life , aside from writing. I am just grateful that she is posting consistently, and is actually finishing her stories. Keep up the good work, Jaz. But do you think you could write faster ? ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Omg!

Friggin love this series! I love Christine Feehan's Carpathian novels and your stories are almost better than them! Keep 'em comin

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
RAGE

oooo damn you jaz and your amazing writting abilities! im going through withdrawals here! and who's kothari's?!?!?! grrrr sigh i love these guys so much and damn you mac talk to your mate and stop being a dope

123udontknowme123udontknowmeabout 12 years ago
Loving it!

Elina must be Karns.... If I remember the previous chapter right. Dara is probably Kothi's mate. (To the last commenter, Kothi is the child of Guard and his mate. Plus, I think the timespan is more day by day. Jaz would've mention if it was more than that.) I also think that European chick who is after the Valkoric would be perfect for Liam since she has some strong mental abilities for him. Matchmaking is so fun. :D

I cant wait to read more. Drip fed or not, I just hope you continue to write. Others just stop writing completely. Take your time, but please continue to post!

hakdrakkenhakdrakkenabout 12 years ago
One other thing

I don't get why the vampires are all being such wimps. This elite protection force, and even the ancients, are acting like everything has to change now that there's a way they can be killed besides having their heads removed!? That implies that normal, mortal soldiers and cops are a heck of a lot braver than these god-like super critters.

"oh no! Now if they chain me up for days and pump me full of this new poison and beat me for days on end, I might die if one of the ancients doesn't nurse me (literally, like a new mother) back to health! I think I will go hide under my bed, and hope the pack wolves can protect me. I'm just a lowly Praetorian!"

:-p

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
still my favorit author in here!

Thank you for this part. very difficult to wait between chapters. But to leave us hanging with Mac not having talked to his mate...!? Ganna

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Love this story and can't wait till next chapter comes out. KUDO'S

NightpleasureNightpleasureabout 12 years ago

Always love your updates.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

When I saw you had added this latest chapter I was so excited. Everyday I was checking for an update lol. And this chapter did not disappoint....is Kallum going to be Mac's alpha? How will Lily react to Mac.....so many questions and I clearly have no life......oh well! Keep up the fantastic writing!

secretitosecretitoabout 12 years ago
Can I just say I love your men!!!

The abundance of testosterone in this chapter was making me dizzy. Always trying to be overprotective and impose their authority and yet every last one of them is (or soon will be) wrapped around the little finger of the lovely lady they are doing all of this for in the first place showing once again who is ultimately in control.

I think it would be a hoot if Lily were already pregnant...sorry Mac too late oops...but somehow I think he'll come around on his own.

Now that the Varcolac matchmaking is well underway, I'm curious if it crossed your mind that one of those matches be with a human. Everyone so far was born Varcolac noone has 'turned' Varcolac...just a thought. Always a pleasure Jaz can't wait for the next one. ;-)

DelphiTheWolfDelphiTheWolfabout 12 years ago
I love it

There is just one thing that annoys me. Make Mackenzie change his mind on having children.

ChurosChurosabout 12 years ago
*0* You updated. Thank you ^^

I hope Kallum is their Alpha, I mean Mac's and eventually, Lily's

Poor Mac though >.> I hope he changes his mind.

And Kothari! My goodness! I like his character even though he seems scary. So he found his mate? Interesting ^-^ Can't wait to find out more ^-^

Karn, hihi, is Elina's mate XD It would be so much fun ^-^

Mistakes are few, pacing is a bit dragging since you tend to repeat some things, but I still like it ^-^ You can opt not to tell us everything. We can read in between the lines. Drop us clues, here and there, but explaining makes me feel that I'm dumb, hehe

blackduchessblackduchessabout 12 years ago
Never fail to deliver

Really love the way the story is going. Love Kothi the best, I wonder who is his angel? I think Kal will be their alpha as intimated in the past chapters. Thanks for your updates. I'm completely addicted to your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

This chapter really got things up and going - nice job. I've liked all your series; you're one of the very best writers on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Loved it

You made my day Jazzy girl. Can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Masterfully

Masterfully done, can't find any more words to drescribe it. Keep writing.

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxabout 12 years ago
I've been reading your stories

Since I joined this website back in 2010. many of your stories has moved me, brought me to tears and caused me to sympathize with your characters. Your stoires are one huge roller coaster that every story that i ride through to the end makes me anticipate getting on the next one....

This one is no different. So many possibilities, so many what ifs and I just wanna be there for it all. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great work as always...

Another wonderful chapter. Waiting eagerly for the rest of the story just like others. I do have a request though. Is it possible for you to make a list or some sort of a family/pack tree for everyone? Not sure about others but I keep forgetting who's related to who and the wait in between chapters doesn't help. Thanks Jaz! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I can't wait..

I have come to dislike Lily, she's so stubborn, hopefully in the next chapter she'll learn to not go to conclusions like that and accept Mac's need for secrets.

I'm really dying to know who this 'angel' of Kothi's is.

And now, you really need to get some time with Elina and Karn. You're killing me here!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Kothari

I'm honestly only reading this story for info about Kothari. I love all of your stories but something about that character has me hooked.

4ever_Dreaming4ever_Dreamingabout 12 years ago
Love it

No words to explain how I love all your stories, just keep writing so I can keep reading!!!! Thanks!

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 12 years ago
I love your style of writing, as always but

almost everyone in this chapter annoyed me! Mac for being stubborn and not talking to Lily. Lily for behaving like a petulant child and running to her brother and cousin instead of talking to Mac like an adult. Kal for speaking to Mac in that way. If mates are sacrosanct, Mac should be able to take Lily whenever he wants. That was extremely irritating (even if Kal does end up being the alpha of Lily and Mac). Kothari is annoying and negative in every chapter. Can't stand him. Elina is cold and bitter. Can't wait for Karn to smack some sense into her. And Andrei still tries to interfere in his daughters' life... after all the trouble he's caused! I want to smack all of them.

It creates a riveting but not exactly enjoyable read. I'm looking forward to Lily and Mac moving forward and them all starting to work as a team.

PrincessJezebelPrincessJezebelabout 12 years ago
Read for the feelings....

To cantfightfate--I fear you are reading the action of the story at the expense of the deep turmoil all the characters you mentioned are feeling. They are feeling something unusual for their races...they are feeling human.

Always thrilled to see another chapter. Thanks, Jaz!

SkyDreamerSkyDreamerabout 12 years ago
As always...

Thank you for your lovely storytelling. I am always excited to see another chapter. Your amazing abilities keep me hooked. Thank you again, please keep up the wonderful writing!!

saorisaoriabout 12 years ago
More questions!!!

Fab chapter, all the way through I was coming up with more and more questions; how are Mac and Lily going to get through the whole children issue (hope he changes his mind), who is Mac's Aplha (I'm thinking one of the varcolac; Kal is a little obvious but it still might be), is Kothari good or evil and who is the 'her' he talks about protecting, and finally how much ass are the varcolac gonna kick when they finally show us what they can all do?!!!

The only thing I will say is that in this story I have found myself having to go back and remind myself who is who and what has happened before; I am not sure if this is due to the enormous amount of characters to keep straight (too many perhaps?), or the time in between reads but I do need to keep reminding myself. Maybe its just me.....

allimbaallimbaabout 12 years ago
Excellent!

Wonderful as always!

VjaxVjaxabout 12 years ago
The story moves along

Excellent pacing, I'm always impressed how you can put so much into so few words. A really nice chapter, thx.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
i like it but

I like it but it has been so long I forgot some of the characters I had to go back and look them up. Maybe next time we won't have to wait so long.

PoisonlovePoisonloveabout 12 years ago
I was missing it!

As always, great work though I have to admit that forgot some names; notwithstanding, expecting the next war! your best job is describing wars and the way everything turns out...I'm impress with Kothi's dark side.....come one give us their abilities!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Amazing!

Amazing as always! I am always in awe of the way you write and every time I think ive found a new favourite you prove me wrong! I am so intrigued with this story that I actually did a little jump of excitement when I saw the new chapter loaded. Well done you for writing to such a high level despite having a busy life to contend with! Hats off to you and I cannot wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Excited!

So excited to learn more about Kothis' story xD

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
looooooove!!!!

I almost did a little happy dance when I saw the new chapter was up! So glad were starting to get a little more of kothi's story really looking forward to finding out all his little secrets, I love when u start to see his softer side! Also gonna be fun to see how liam is gettting on, hope he finds someone soon! Though I do have a bit of trouble with characters and remembering whose parents belong to who and whatnot. But great job! You are such an incredibly talented writer I hope u never stop!!! ThanksSoMuch!!!!!!

PsanPsanabout 12 years ago
Just like everyone else!

This is the first chapter of yours I've had to wait for. It was totally worth the wait (I just read it again!). So glad I found you and it was amazing reading from the beginning to the last chapter straight through. ::sighs:: now I have to wait just like everyone else. As much as I love your stories, I'm glad I found you late. I couldn't imagine having to wait for every chapter!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you for hours and hours of pure enjoyment!!!

Patrick

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Soo Good

LOOOOOOOOOOVE IT, this is so good i can't wait for more.

littleslave25littleslave25about 12 years ago
more

ok i need to read more you need to wright more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
can't wait...

when do yo post next.. hope you start to post quicker..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Please, PLEASE continue this quickly!

Seriously you are one of the best writers here. Maybe the best. Please provide us with more with Lily & Mac and the rest of the saga!

shortydeeshortydeeabout 12 years ago
YOU ROCK!!!!!!

I have been a fan of yours for a while. I love how you write. You make it hard to wait for the next chapter. But I will wait...lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Not your best!

Gave it a 4 because I feel like nothing has progressed in this chapter of which we don't already know. It was like a filler- not completely necessary. The wait is good - makes your stories amazing but this time I wouldn't agree. Another thing which was starting to bug me- I've followed your vamp/were story for years now and Loved it but all the character's responses to stressful situations are starting to feel monotonously the same. The over-protectiveness while in their nature is understandable but for all of them to react similarly to it is not very believable. Its like I already know what's coming- "how dare they threaten my mate & ok it's time to go kill someone over it"! Surprise us like you used to and give us a little bit of a different read. Show us some imperfections - like Demetri in the Assignment. Something to make them all a little more "human" - even if they are not exactly that. I do not mean to criticize- clearly I love you and your work since I've been going on and on about it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
When is the next post coming up??

And I agree a bit with the post below this one.. Although I would still love your stories even if you continued the same way... Plz post

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
So sad...

I just realized there aren't anymore chapters out yet! Hate waiting, but guess i have to! No way I'm gonna miss the end!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
hurry!!!

I'm so enamored with all of your stories. Tho I do agree with some of the comments about the story getting mundane with repetitiveness, I will always be an avid follower. You give me something to look forward to when I go to look at your stories. I almost believe them to be real at times. Ha ha. Keep up the amazing work and hurry up already. Lol. I'm anxiously awaiting the next chapter!!

IsoarianIsoarianalmost 12 years ago
Begging for More

Please I love your stories so much I cant wait for the next one, please get it to us as soon as you can.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
HURRY THE HELP UP

Seriously i have been a follower of your stories for AGES. and i was lucky enough that the other stories had already been completed when i found you. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE post more chapters soon....preferably 2 or 3 at once? OR one MEGA LONG ONE. cause honestly i cant wait any longer. and PLEASE tell me Kothari is the new Alpha and not Kal cause as much as i love him Kothari is waaaay too powerful to have to bow to Kal's alpha status.

xx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Love your work but god do you have to take so long to post - you used to be able to post a chapter if not 2 a week - have you forgotten about your fans here who have supported your growth and given you encouragement along the way

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
And that other alpha would be...

My money's on Kallum. You've more than given us enough hints about his future status and he already has that "alpha bond" going on with the other Vârcolac, much like Rafe was to some of the betas were when they were still with Jared.

Jaz, you're a genius!!

wolfdragon76wolfdragon76almost 12 years ago
Excellent work

Love the entire story line you have here and hope to see more soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Another amazing chapter

Its been a while since I have read your work but must say, its as good as ever. Better even. Great mysterious take on kothi. Great family dynamics.

Btw, am certain, Kal is Mac's alpha.

You still d queen of nonhumans

-Ancient

TDRobinsonTDRobinsonalmost 12 years ago
Kothi Now That's Some Power

is mate must be Dara there's a fire there just waitin to catch i can sence it

we know elle is with kurn and that kellum is apha but who's strong enough to be his mate and dont forget cassia and liam. cant wait to find out.

LynnMckLynnMckover 11 years ago
Dear Anon 5/13/12 . . .

Guilt trips are not nice, especially when expressed publicly. IMHO she doesn't owe you anything and you owe her everything, so play nice!

reader018reader018over 11 years ago
LIAR!!!

Karn is a liar!!!! He's already in way over his head with someone already!!!! Hahaha!

SouthernGirl30SouthernGirl30over 10 years ago
So...

I'm betting on Kallum eventually being the new Alpha to Mac.

mrsbearmrsbearalmost 10 years ago
I don't know why...

But Lily really irritates me. I wish she didn't but she really irritates me to the point that I want to pull my hair out! Was this intentional? If so, you nailed it!

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_eover 9 years ago
Thinking

I'm thinking the new alpha bond will be with lily's brother.

Cool to find out Kothri is like cyclops from x-men :)

Fantastic story!

NinarghNinarghover 9 years ago
Hmmmm

Well well well, aren't you interesting Kothari?

A_StoneA_Stoneover 6 years ago
Here's my predictions years after the fact lol

1. Kallum is the new alpha

2. Kathari is mated with Dara or Cassia

3. Kallum will mate with Reasa

4. Joshua will eventually come stateside and mate with one of the Varcolac girls

P.S. I have gorged myself on this series. I want to get to the end but am terrified of what will happen to my psychi once I'm done. I love these characters so much I find myself thinking about them all the time!

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66over 6 years ago
A Stone

You are half right

I have read this story many times

The one clue I will give you is that Kallum will not mate with Reasa

Masterskitten26Masterskitten26about 4 years ago
3rd time reading this one i love it so much!

I've read them all over and over, love the family and connected, it's amazing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJazCullen@JazCullen
6496 Followers
31 January 2021 Storm of Shadows Ch 12 has been submitted today. Hopefully it will be with you all soon :) Jaz Also, Fighting the Inevitable is now available to buy on Amazon... Amazon US: http://amzn.to/1SxJWkg Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00Y52J5VY I have ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES