All Comments on 'A Room with a View'

by bjmichaels

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
60andhorny60andhornyabout 12 years ago
very exciting

loved the story and your writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Richards Bitch

this is the hottest and most wonderful story for a sissy pansy boy like me to read , I adore wearing pink panties and sooo want to be Richards bitch, my girlie name is jennifer and I am sure I could make Richard happy, I cummed regularly in my panties and carried out Richards instructions to the letter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Being owned

excellent story and looking for more from you. As one who wears panties everyday and has spent most of my life serving the needs of men and their cocks. Nothing is better than being a "bitch" for a man and getting abused by him as he desires.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I hope you have the chance to continue this story. It would be amazing to see how he goes from bone biting loneliness to a wholly controlled relationship with the promise of love . It would be an exciting read!

anuradha901anuradha901about 8 years ago
Sequel Please.....!!!

I would soo like to read a sequel to this story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Soooo hot

I can't wait to read the continuation of this story. As a closeted middle-aged man who loves young guys I imagined myself in this story and wishing this happened to me with a young neighbor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Unbelievable

22 - he would never just give up hope of having his own life. And also there is nothing about his reaction to being told he will be beaten much worse than those others. This doesn't ring true.

hottight14uhottight14ualmost 7 years ago
Delicious......

Firstly I can see how a curious young man could get quickly entrapped in a semi fantasy world that he starts to peek into.....the desire to see more and feel more is something many of us go through....how far would you let your curiousity take you..

Like the young men in the story.....I found an attractive well hung older guy....he took charge of me in his authoritarian....manner and over a few days took my tight little boy hole and stretched it to fit his lovely big cock.....he did such a good job I couldn't get enough of him and made almost daily visits to his place...not far from me to sample all he had to offer......yes I sucked him and felt him pumping cum down my throat........I lubricated his huge cock and then sat down on him and worked him deep into me till he finally pumped more cum into my belly.....he was strict and insisted I do thing his way...though thankfully punishment was just a lite slapping on my ass.....I loved being his little bitch boy.....

jtownmanjtownmanover 5 years ago
Wildly Erotic

I found this story wildly erotic ;-) It left me wanting more. Will you be continuing the story?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous