All Comments on 'Student vs. Teacher'

by AngelE

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
i can Relate

As a teacher, this really turned me on. It was almost like you were writing about me. Loved it, AngelE. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
A good fucking for the teacher makes her cum

love this very hot horny story . such a real horny turn on . the writing was brilliant .

would love more parts do keep them cumming a lover of lebian and bi sexual women stories theres nothing that i love more .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
i love it

I love this story. So erotic. I love the nonconsent and the anal play.

UAlbanyGirlUAlbanyGirlover 11 years ago
close to home

I too know the feeling of being ignored by someone I know is into me. It is extremely frustrating and the sexual tension can be cut with a knife. Of course, I see myself in the submissive role of the teacher here, being taken and forced to succumb. I really needed some sexual release tonight, and since I couldn't get it from my online friend, your story was the next best thing.

Thanks AngleE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
this story

this story is great but do really care that the teacher is crying and begging not to do it and i hate seeing people cry but i would do that to and i'm always ignore to at Relate are u relly a teacher but make a 2 one please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
i loved it

very well writting and just naughty enough to make me read it over and over. i will be thinking about this story for a long time

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
When I was a teacher

There were two girls who were friends in my class and although I was married, I used to jerk off a lot thinking of them dominating me. Although they never did anything obvious, both of them were expert cock teasers and seemed to be able to read my mind and they would hint that they knew and if they got A's, they would "like to be with me alone after school." Neither of them were dumb or would flunk, but were not A students either but they both got A's for their final marks. I would have kissed their asses if they told me to.

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 3 years ago

This is very hot, but as I said when we chatted, a little more detail and correcting the typos and you’d be perfect xxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is so hot fuсkkkk

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous