All Comments on 'Stormy Ch. 02'

by Lost Boy

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
WTF

What the hell is this piece of shit all about, Just a bunch of CRAP

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
sweet

Dont listen to that assbag I get the supernatural/incest theme and I dig it cant wait for ch 03 you are now one of my fav writers keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
waste of time

I STOPPED ON PAGE TWO. don't bother with any more you killed it on page two with all the pledge crap and the asian slave girl pledge. IF THEY LOVED EACH OTHER SO MUCH NO WAY THEY WOULD GET INVOLVED WITH SOMEONE ELSE YOU RUINED A GOOD STORY.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I agree....

the story took a dive after the whole pledge shower scene. and even the twin karmic revenge power thing could've been done better.

MasterDarkWolf1103MasterDarkWolf1103almost 12 years ago
Ignore the haters

This story is great. The segue to college went a little fast for me but overall it's still 5 stars... Really interested to see what comes next. So hot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Not bad

I enjoyed it even when is seem to slow down. I can't wait to see what happens next for Mike & Stormy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Disagreement Is a Part of Life.

Personally, I don't like the twists that turn a relationship built over a lifetime into a sexual smorgasbord.

Mix divergent categories and you get divergent tastes in readers and divergent votes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

did she have to fuck someone else for her pledge? if so then that ruins the long held love. and where the hell did all this mind control type stuff come from? it seems like you are trying to combine multiple storylines.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
re: Ignore the haters

I just LOVE cretins who can't stand other people having a different opinion -- and then have the gall to call THEM haters. Ya got it reversed, asshole.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
Another fantastic series from Lost Boy.

Great sex and a little super-natural going on in this series.

One thing I didn't understand is why the professor knows that they are brother and sister. I thought they wanted to be known as husband and wife or girlfriend and boyfriend?

It seems as both of them have powers that they don't know how to use yet, but have done some things to people that wronged them. Stormy seems to be the scary one and does know a little about her power.

A very interesting storyline that keeps this reader's mind working and wondering where it all is going, and how the two sweet hearts are going to be involved with the super-natural happenings.

Thanks for the fantastic read.

doctorgriffdoctorgriffalmost 12 years ago
love it

This is an awesome story line and I now you think its not getting the amount of attention it needs but it will if nothing else just put it on the back burner don't forget about it cause so far I enjoy this one more than everything you have but iron rain

dliterdliteralmost 12 years ago
Next

Ok, where and when does it go from here? Are they going to talk to their mother to find out what she knows since she rushed them out of the hospital and they were all fearful about government intervention for some reason? Is the gov't aware of where they are going to school and the 2 strange deaths yet?

panjetarkan1panjetarkan1over 11 years ago
Old MU? LOL

While I am not a particular fan of Lovecraft, I find it amusing that I should read this story on the same day that a friend brings a card game based on Lovecraftian characters and settings (including old MU) to work for us to play during lunch. An excellent story and an interesting premise - I only hope that the third chapter doesn't take as long as the second to write (NINE YEARS?!). As for the professor knowing about them being related, I suspect that was either a typo or the author is setting something up. Oooh, spooky! Anyway, good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Catching up

I laughed at the intro of this story . Just a little delay . Lol .I liked this chapter in it's all ,but was a little disappointed at the shower scene and the pledges . Almost like after 9 years of development some facts may have been left out . What happened from the end of High School to them going to collage . That time span could of answered concerns of some of the comments that was left . Now i'm off to read Iron Bitch in hopes that you cleared up some of the questions i have myself . Thanks for the read .

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
so good

for all of u that dont know this most of all his stories are... a super natural and all inter weave with each other in one way or another meaning that most have other characters or form other stories in them or all revolving around the order of the silver twilight ... meaning stories like... Iron Rain ...Evil Bitch...Sex in a Bottle...Click and thats what ive had time to read so far but most of all these stories are connected .....and i love it..... there all like pieces of a novel from different characters and view points that paint a bigger picture

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
TOTAL FAIL

you ruined a good story by sending it into the twilight zone. this totally died after they went to college, where was the suposed true love? true love means you never ever need or want anyone else ever. what you posted here was so far from true love you should be ashamed to put your name on this trash.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Story Continues at:

Story Continues at: "Iron Bitch Ch. 01" published here on 2/24/2013.

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
what happened to the two cute kids

from Ch. 01?

and their parents?

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8over 8 years ago
Agree with Rightbank

You went to extremes from ch.1 to ch.2 , didn't like it. For me you went from a 5 to a 2 star story sorry.....which is unusual because all your other stories I've read are 5 stars plus

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8over 8 years ago
Agree with rightbank

You went to extremes ch.1 was great but ch.2 my god what were you thinking. Sorry I didn't like it. For me you went from a 5 star to 2 star. Which is unusual because all your other stories I've read are 5 star plus......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Interesting

It is weird how you went from this kind of innocence to them committing a type of telepathic murder I would like to see where it goes from here hopefully it doesn't get too outrageous although obviously they received some type of powers from the lightning good story although I feel like you winged it a lot so to speak.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love the story

I love the series and pray for a another, fan for life!

oldpackoldpackalmost 7 years ago
after 5 years

Still hoping for the next chapter and the conclusion of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
dude 14 years!

I've been reading your stories for 14 years please dont make me wait longer!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Was decent till this chapter then it imploded

Sorry couldent bring myself to like this I wanted to

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I could see the seeds for some creepy tales from the crypt plot rising from the weird dreams, tied to their mental murder telepathy power thing... But honestly in this one I was only really interested in the awesome sex and relationship between them. ...that and hoping the two of them would adopt that hot Japanese girlie. Three way family, her having their babies, heh. ...a pussy that almost pushes you out when she cums! Whew! Made me think about when my wife and I were having sex and she got some saliva in her windpipe and started having this coughing fit. Holy shit!! That pussy squeezed down so hard in long pulses when she coughed that I had to shove in HARD to keep from being pushed out!! Hehehe.

goducks1goducks1about 5 years ago
is this the ending?

wow - it needs another chapter. i like the story - but leaving us hanging?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good, then ??!!!

The story started out well. It went off the tracks with the lightening strike, then the pledge crap. After that it was all over the place.

KinPAKinPAover 3 years ago

It got a little strange with the lightning strike and other stuff at college, especially the college and town, and there are just too many hanging story threads to let it end. It really needs another chapter to tie things up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Supernatural powers? a stare that can kill? thinking of someone that can kill?

I like the general idea and frame of it around the twins here.

Although how you wrote around it, that was just awful.

You went from Chapter 01, the mom miraculously forgetting being pregnant with twins/giving away her kid to a guy who lost his wife in childbirth/nurse giving a kid to someone else.

To here Chapter 02;

All of a sudden his/their mom is together and marrying Stormy's Dad? Oh, yea also he's Mike's/their Biological Father?

Where in the Story was that told, explained, or even hinted at?

Hospital scene, Dream sequence?

Joining the Fraternity's and College Sequence was smh.

You went all over the place here, having somewhat of an incest romance starting plus all this confusing stuff about mom forgetting being pregnant with twins and Stormy's dad being their actual Dad.

To then supernatural stuff.

Yikes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Are there going to be more chapters?

LADYHONEY5LADYHONEY5about 1 year ago

is there going to be more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLost Boy@Lost Boy
5796 Followers
22-08-23 Sorry for the extremely long hibernation. My heart attack and recovery have hit me harder than expected. To be honest, it will likely be a bit before I continue. I am struggling with meds and coherent thought at the moment. I'll do my best to continue with stories alr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Stormy Ch. 01 Previous Part
Stormy Series Info