All Comments on 'Betrayal Book 03'

by fawguy88

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 12 years ago
The Long & Winding Read !

Was 9 chapters of bobbing up & down in the Mediterranean & the reunited couple's erogenous zoned necessary for the inevitable reconciliation ? At the end of a play , there will be shouts of " author , author " . If this story makes it to the stage the word author will be swapped out for editor .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Father Teresa

Gary abuses his hospitality, fucks his slutty wife under his roof, forces her to drug him and then he gets the asshole(Gary) a job! The old slut enjoys the fucking and tells him that she can't do without it. Jill tries to fuck his happiness by bringing the big cocked fucker into his house, uninvited. A truly stupid moron or Father Teresa, maybe?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
story is not working for me

gets gary a job after he screwed his wife in their home. mets his wife on his boat only to ask her to remarry him. she drugged him to set up her infidelity. this story is not working what average male could buy into this behavior. most world have done her a lot of pain and the others would have moved to another relationship. plus the background of her sister infidelity . this just doesnot add up...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Crap

With 50 and 60 year olds cunts and cocks should have invited DS Kahn on board and you can have an orgy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Nine fucking pages?

Sorry--The first two were OK but not good enough to wade through this one.

Sorry. tom anon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Sigh, should have stopped reading at ch 2

You portrayed a strong man in the first chapters as well as a man who had enough self respect to not put up with an unfaithful slut. He even made life changing decisions and was happy. Then you took out the dullest plastic knife and proceeded to slowly cut his balls off and feed them to him raw. Gave it 1 star and will not even read the last chapter. Just another Matt M clone that can't have a man be happy without giving in to a cheating slut.

Cooch6512Cooch6512almost 12 years ago
I disagree....again

I think that this is what it is purported to be...a novel. I "waded" through all of the pages and found an entire story..may the gods forbid!! As for the main character and his treatment of his ex and Gary.....there are a number of directions it could have gone...this was one...I will read the entire next chapter.

m48gunnerm48gunneralmost 12 years ago
Good

Good Story, I wouldn't have been able to help Gary find a job even to help his children, but then I am not a nice guy......While I continue to worry about Amanda's ability to say "no", the story is interesting enough to keep me coming back for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
fawguy88 ....

are you Mrs. Moreau writing under a different "pen name"? Based on most of your readers comments, they are clearly not happy with your main male character and how he is being betrayed. Or to put it in "current" terms, your story in sinking faster than the movie Battleship! Good luck on "book 4" ... you're going to need it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
fawguy88 or fallguy66

another limey wimp story.

bruce22bruce22almost 12 years ago
Good Story

A bit long-winded and with repetitious sex. To me helping avoid that the niece's

children did not have financial problems by getting Gary a job was better than paying it out of his own pockets which would have been one alternative. Amanda does worry me a bit...

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 12 years ago
sure hope it is not a cucky story

this "gee i got raped by a realative washing the dishes and i could only let him fuck me over and over after i drugged you - let's get back together crap - ends up at the bottom of the ocean. a slut is a slut and she comes from a family of sluts. what until she see's the same guy again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
he is an idiot

fools like him deserve cheating bitches like her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
women can do no wrong

once again a seems to be written by a women pretending to be a male,reverse it= so your honor i drugged my wife to fuck her relative is that wrong ? oh it is!, my bad, all good son women are meant to drugged- hmm seems a tad...... EVIL!

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307over 11 years ago
Tedious, just tedious...

... It's a shame you had to turn Bill into some kind of wimpy little bitch of a character. I see that the rating of Book 04 is 3.47 so I'm quite sure he doesn't gain much honor or integrity in the final piece to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
No matter how hard I try...

all I can imagine is Amanda as some frumpy middle aged woman well past her prime, banging an old codger in public and ruining lunch for everyone else. Brrrrr.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
After all these pages

You let him cave? This woman has not only betrayed him under his own roof, but she has drugged him to accomplish that betrayal? I'm sorry. I like happy endings as much as the next guy, but there is simply too much water over the damn for him to forgive the depths of her betrayal. You (the author) have obviously never been stabbed in the back by someone you loved unconditionally. Otherwise you NEVER would have let him take her back. BAH!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well, another fucking wimp story..

Asshole

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good read

Dont like RAAC but w/e doesnt change the fact that its a good read

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
asshole wimp story

This author has a thing for humiliating husbands.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
Well written, but ...

The story is confusing. He hated what she did, and yet he is now liking it? She basically tells him that she will cheat again, and he takes it in stride? Are they just playing? Doesn't seem like she could joke around about fucking other guys when that was the very thing that destroyed her marriage. Shouldn't she be repulsed? I can only conclude that she has zero regrets about what she did and ultimately has no respect for hubby. If something caused a rift between me and my wife, I would hate it with a passion.

xtchrxtchrabout 9 years ago
Perplexing Story!

Don't understand how he could even think about taking her back after what she put him through. She actually drugged him so she could be a slut for another man. Why? because she couldn't say no to her lover. She is starting up again and he is letting her get away with it. He is not a good character. Will read the rest of the story and hope I am wrong as to where it is going.

PTraumPTraumover 8 years ago
Have to agree with xtchr

I cannot fathom taking her back to begin with...but to have him take her back and then encourage the same behavior that caused the rift to begin with?!?! Perhaps it's my own hang ups (both sexually as well as emotionally), but there are aspects of this story and the characters therein that I find repugnant.

That said, there were others that certainly lit my candle and just from a standpoint of the storytelling itself I can recognize it was very well written. Had it not been I would have stopped reading in the last submission where Amanda tried to feed him her lover's cream pie and he just continued the "session".

sinstalkersinstalkerabout 8 years ago
No control....

This author seems to have a common thread in all of his stories I have read so far, it is that people are unable to control their actions and all of a sudden will do anything someone tells them to at the drop of a hat. almost all are perverted. The women are things I don't think anyone with a braincell one would have much to do with let alone marry. For these two to start playing the stupid games they watched destroy numerous marriages is quite unbelievable. His wife says she would willingly do whatever her lover wanted and went as far as drugging someone she claims to love, I'm not buying it the best sex ever does not kill one single braincell.so the author failed to make it believable. And the husband just lays in bed and let's it happen saying I'll need evidence to confront her. I think opening the door and seeing it would be evidence enough. Just too many ridiculous things the author wants us to buy with no reality involved in the actions of his characters. I give it a 2 just a little more effort from the author would make a huge difference, fetish content aside make it believable. Soooo many of your stories start out soo well then slip into mush.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

ForensicFossilForensicFossilover 7 years ago
What Version of English?

"I had had her renamed TAHGTA which means CHOSEN in English..." What the fuck is that supposed to mean?

I have enjoyed some of fg88's stories but this was bad. I would not sleep easily around a woman who had drugged me to unconsciousness to be with her adulterous lover. She could have killed him and that little detail is never mentioned!

I usually lean towards reconciliation, but this was boring and ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Typical English wimp

Typical English wimp author, they only know weak cuck wimpy fag leads..... Surprised they don't pay their women to cuck them, no more English garbage for me.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Long winded cuck drivel, thats more about running a business than anything else. 1*

YvesmiYvesmialmost 7 years ago
Nice story

I like it. Nothung but sex is boring, a plot is good. One question, where did he get the ability to be a writer?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The path to reconcilliation..

...is one quick pity fuck, apparently.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Crap

Couldn't get past page 3! I knew what was coming! I was right in the first chapters of the story....the guy is a wimp!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
wtf

Husband invites predator to live with them then leaves wife alone to be fucked....continues to be cuckold until gets minor revenge...in end sets guy who made fool of him up with a job....

Instead of having fun with his ''crew'' he allows slut wife back into his life....worse slut her sister brings horse cock with her for visit....husband does not act and kick them out but leaves sisters wearing bits of nothing with guy who had viciously tore sister up alone with wife to go shopping for booze only predator drank.

When I first started reading chap 1 I had hopes of his wife being faithful, but didn't take long to realize husband was idiot and wife is slut who now wants him to watch her being impale by huge cocks and guy is getting erections just thinking about it. When your wife allows a stranger-the waiter-to play with tits and pussy in public while husband is gone for a few minutes to pay bill....I suddenly remembered fawguy is matt moreau countryman....more like falseguy88 as in wife's current tally is 88 lovers

Would usually skim comments looking for lordslumdoggy remarks but am tired of english boys prediliction for not only taking but slut wives but also tying themselves into chairs to watch and do clean up duty....had lots of practice which he eagerly engaged in with Gary

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What a shame; you decided to blow up the story

You could have left him as a man refusing to tolerate adultery from his wife, but no, you turned him into a cuckold. You have him knowingly slurping another man's cum from the cheap tramp he'd married. Zero respect for the characters, the story, and the author.

If your characters don't have any integrity, self-esteem, or pride - that's your call. You're the author. If you get off on this kind of stuff, more power to you. I don't, so this is the last time I'll attempt to read anything from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Couldn't finish it. Another trash pathetic wimp, evil shut story. Apparently time heals evil actions.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

Here the reader can clearly see how the author has tried to hide his secret love of cuckolding. But now it's in the light. It couldn't be more miserable!

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 2 years ago

Bill is a weak man. Very pathetic really. This story continues down into a cesspool.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

PATHETIC RECOUPLING. Ruined the series.

jon991gjon991gover 1 year ago

He was doing really well until he gave his balls away by taking her back.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

perhaps you could add a few more unbelievable sex scenes, people, dramatic rescues, visitors, etc to make this rambling story even longer

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

I feel dumberer after reading this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You lost me with this reconciliation, she drugged him with alcohol and sleeping pills so she could cheat on him, told him the sex with Gary was out of this world, she got off on how he humiliated her, and the idiot just takes her back. Dumb, dumb, dumb!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Betrayal Book 02 Previous Part
Betrayal Series Info