All Comments on 'The Good Wife Ch. 03'

by tazsis1

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Catagories

Who gives a rats ass what catagory a story is in. Most of these critics seem to think that's the most important aspect of someones writings and a priority to comment about. If you start reading something and don't like it...move on.

As far as Stephanie...I love her. She's exactly my type of dominating woman. I'd like to see her dressed in sexy things with stockings and high heels. 'Tazsis1' please keep this story going just don't put such a long delay between chapters. 5+

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Are you stupid?

This started out in LW and is now in fetish where it belongs. You really are a fucktard.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Interesting and erotic story.

This series is beginning to develop into a worthwhile and sexy look into the dynamics of a relationship built on submission. I like the way the characters are so clearly described and how Geoffrey accepts his role so readily.

While it may shock or annoy biased readers such relationships exist with both partners being happy and content. I like the way Stephanie so naturally comments on her partner's needs and fuels his desires. Well done, please keep developing this series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

A super start to this series, please add more chapters.

GoodBitchGoodBitchalmost 12 years ago
Smh. Idiots.

Really, the story was excellent. Very hot, very sexy, and it made me super horny. Don't listen to these fucktards trying to yell at you that it's in the wrong category. It doesn't matter. THIS was excellent, and they should be more appreciative.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Waiting........

Please tazsis1, don't make us wait another year for the next chapter. That's just cruel!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
This is a hot story.....

I love the way this couple live their sex lives. Very sexy story. Wish I was a fly on the wall !

Please tell us more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Just like me

Yes I want similar, my wife watches me masturbate every time we make love,

I'm a 2inch cock when soft 4inch hard, but i also get a good caning or belting,

I don't get a finger up arse but i get a thick dildo up to the balls etc etc.

2inch

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Call it what you like

But she's abusing him. Demeaning and humiliating him. And this is a good wife? Where is there any love or respect in this marriage? Why would the husband be anything but disgusted with his bitch wife? Take the camera away from her, break it off in her ass and throw her out. How fast can you get to the divorce attorney? Crappy story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Then he stood up.

Took the camera away from her and smashed it to bits. Grabbed her by her hair and proceeded to beat the snot out of her. When he was finished, he told her she had 24 hours to pack and leave. Never talk to him again. All further conversation would be through his attorney.

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyabout 9 years ago
Exposure

he is a small dicked cuckold and accepts it fully. She is so kind to give him sexual excitement by feeding his desire for SPH. Her actions also make it clear she does not need his little penis. I suspect my wife is the same, but even when she tells me to wank, she uses "softer" words. Can't wait for next story!

littlewilly4ulittlewilly4uabout 9 years ago
another good one

Thank you tazsis for sharing your arousing fantasies. My little man stiffens and nearly explodes as I read and re-read this tale. I don't even have to touch him. I would worship her too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great!

Damn! I don't understand why this series have such a low rating. Please continue.

WeBothDoWeBothDoover 4 years ago
Enjoyed the series

We're not into what your characters are into, but we don't have to be to enjoy a diabolically conceived story series. Thanks for posting! Five stars.

slavecaroslavecaro8 months ago

Thank you. Love the concept of humiliating the husband while he masturbates. I hope this continues into humiliation and not into cuckolding.

Claudia69Claudia696 months ago

Good Story!! I love being filmed while being put through my paces..

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

She likes humiliating him front of friends what wife will do to own husband ,is this love to husband she better stay single shd does even deserve to get married

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I'm not sure where you could go from here, his humiliation is complete the minute she sends that video. What I picked up on she knows he loves her but hadn't responded likewise.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertazsis1@tazsis1
376 Followers
Humiliation, women or men with power over me, cuckolding, giving head and sucking cock, cross dressing, being caught, being a wimp, being overwhelmed, being in pain and worshipping the woman I love. Just getting back to Literotica. Will be publishing new matertial soon. There...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES