All Comments on 'I am Happily Married to a Slut 010'

by sarcasyreez

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

The tags state: "Anal-BDSM-lesbian-FEMDOM" so why is this anyway near the "LW" category?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Very Hot

I love it. Please write more about the fisting and cock sucking and your wife pulling a train. I have watched my wife fuck groups of guys and it is very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hot. More please.

Good writing.

toomuchinmyheadtoomuchinmyheadalmost 12 years ago
Details matter, reez

Is this first installment '01' ? Or is it really '10' as you have labelled?

The title implies 'Married to a Slut' yet from the story a reader might conclude that the narrator is the slut.

And of course, there is the aforementioned wrong group selection for your post.

Your writing appeared error-free, with a conversational tone, but takes a lot for granted. And really. Sucking the blood off his penis?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
you covered it all

every sicko act, now if we could get you all in one place and blow it up what a wonder world thios would be.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
Saliva as a disinfectant?

And elbows as a prostate-massager! Not sure of the exact penile pierce site, but it sounds like it was not 'just' subcutaneous! Hard to believe he would be poking anyone 8-12 hours later. Fiction...ain't it wonderful?

looking4itlooking4italmost 12 years ago
Why

Did you choose Loving Wives for this story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
gay

Nuf said assclown.

thor_pfthor_pfalmost 12 years ago
A "tiny" bit unsafe but OK as a fantasy

Lots of people get off on blood games and many enjoy piercing but licking the blood off of a fresh piercing and fucking with it the next day would be a very bad idea in real life.

Not to mention the wrist/elbow inconsistency (and improbability!)

Still, one extra star for the piercings.

JackallsJackallsover 6 years ago
More?

Would like to read some more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Laughably bad

She grabs his dick and threatens him? He bitch slaps her and tells her "Hell No'! She was served with divorce papers later that week. Because who wants to stay with a slut that risks her life fucking strangers? She might bring home something he CAN'T divorce! God awful story about stupid people.

1 star

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous