All Comments on 'His First Cougar Ch. 02'

by bbw4youngercocks1

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Great story please keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Really enjoyed it.

Read both chapters and became a fan. Great story. Please keep it going.

greenhawk46greenhawk46over 10 years ago
very hot story

great hot milf/cougar sex story, nicely written too, thanks

LeeclarkLeeclarkover 8 years ago
Fucking hell

This is sexy as hell is there more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Lorraine became my ex wife, but that didn't stop me from visiting her mum Marilyn. Marilyn had tried to get us to stay together offering sex if that was because I was leaving. Well it was one of the reasons, in fact the main one, didn't like giving oral, although screamed loudly when I clamped my mouth over her pussy, only entertained anal once claiming it hurt because I was too big. Marilyn didn't mind sucking cock or opening her legs widely when I fucked her. the first time was a bit awkward but after that well she would end up ringing me. Lorraine separated, then we divorced, didn't matter much as I was long dicking her mum. I thought her mum would not call after the separation but she did. I told Marilyn that I would not be coming around again, she was upset, but I told her I had to find myself a new girl friend. I heard from her after about a month, she insisted I come over, I declined, she said look, just the once, for dinner, nothing else. Ok. Marilyn greeted me at the door, short skirt wrapped tightly around her ample bottom. Wine, ok, I watched as she walked away, sheer panties visible. We had a drink, she said I have to bring this up, I miss you, Lorraine does too, I asked her again then why she left you. a few things came up, but one that I didn't know before was that you wanted to , she looked down, well, I don't know how to say it other than fuck my daughters bum. Well, she told me she would not because it hurt, she didn't like it, you were too big. Well, I miss you so much I am prepared to do what my daughter will not. I have done it a couple of times, it feels strange and you are big but I need to see you. I stood, come here slut, you want your bum fucked you will have to suck my cock first. She literally ran over, sucking my cock, I told her to get some lube, she did, then knelt sucking my cock as I pushed first one lubed finger, then a second up her tight chute. Ok, on your back, I lifted her legs and rammed into her pussy, she squealed as I fucked her hard, her orgasm causing her pussy to grip my cock, my cum flying into her. She thought I was done, as I pulled out but I lowered my still hard cock and positioned it at her anus and gave a quick hard push, the head entering her tight, warm place as she yelled but I kept pushing until I was right inside her, very tight but I moved up, looking at her face as I moved my cock in and out of her gripping anus. I fucked her for quite a long time, whispering in her ear, telling her what a great ass she had, how it gripped my cock, moving faster, until I was fucking her , her pussy spurting at me as my cum coated her tight shit chute. Yes, I still fuck her, treat her like the slut she is, her ass open to me whenever I want it and that is usually most times I see her.

chytownchytownover 4 years ago
Damn You Write Some HOT One Pagers*****

I will have to read more of your stories. Thanks for sharing.

Mojo648Mojo648almost 4 years ago
Review.

Maybe Chelsea comes back and decides to dump him, he says that's fine as it saved him dumping her for another mother............ her man.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This mother really likes he daughter’s lover. I find older women who have a daughter will be cougars. They may be competing with the younger version of themselves. I have had a few women who had daughters and believe there is that connection.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous