All Comments on 'My Darling Niki'

by 8teenholes

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
The minute the husband gets a hardon and then lets his wife get fucked.

You get 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Well told

Nicely written and interesting story. Amazed how Chase was able to quickly own wifey and how he was tied to the pregnancy of her only child. Looking forward to your next chapter. Thanks for writing and sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Loved it!

Great story, great characters! I can't wait for the next installment! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hmm.

The part I found implausible was the husband entering the house, looking at his wife and leaving the room again without ever realizing someone else was in the house. Most of us know our own homes well enough to sense when something's that badly amiss, much less that someone is watching from cover.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Writer, read your story again. You have written a story about a cheating bitch whore wife who was NOT forced to fuck her new boyfriend. She was NOT forced to cum however many times. She was NOT forced to take drugs. She CHOSE to cuckold her husband. She CHOSE to fuck someone else other than her husband. So why is this story in the Nonconsent section? And you have also written a story about a pathetic stupid little wimp cuckold, who is ALLOWING his wife to fuck her lover, he is doing NOTHING to stop her getting fucked and she is totally humiliating him in every possible way as is the asshole fucking the whore wife, so writer where is the NONCONSENT part of this story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Whore wife got what she needed

Loved your story, I want to hear more adventures of this cuckold husband, his whore wife, and their black cock master.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

excellent story...keep writing please!!

stanford_carlystanford_carlyover 11 years ago
Great!

Please make more chapters for this story. = )

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
You should stop

while you're behind. Unbelievable plot line and story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
unfinished - 1 star

Don't bother reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved the story!

I want to make her beg some more. I can be a lot nastier than either the combined

Chase, Niki and Daniel or you. Leave your note here for me

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

While Chase was the new man of the house he's going to have to find a way to make sure he can keep her husband paying the bills. The only thing I can think of is for Chase who's been in prison to be the only man in the house .. her husband's already a pussy.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Since Chase is coming from prison he needs to dominate the husband sexually with the wife's encouragement so that the bills stay paid.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user8teenholes@8teenholes
363 Followers
Straight male, married, kids (all mine) Pretty low key life, but very content. I really enjoy your feedback if you're willing, even some of the trolls, they can be sort of funny. Don't forget, I am an amateur and unpaid. This is just for fun, I don't take it too seriously, and...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES