All Comments on 'Help! I Married A Pornstar'

by Billshaw1982

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
that not

what you need help with loser.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
All pornstars are pros

they get paid for service rendered,the husband can act as gigolo for very mature pornstars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
arent these the types of people that die of drug addiction later

or from multiple diseases they acquire, testing doesnt mean you are clean it means you were clean 6 months to a year or so ago.

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
THE ABILITY TO SEPARATE THE REAL FROM THE UNREAL

or yes from no...baffles most couples. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Sicko tale written by a sicko.

Such garbage can only be written by a subhuman whose brain has been rotted by sexually transmitted diseases and who deserves the hell that is their due.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Another Cuckold Story

Belongs in Fetsh. Just like your other tripe. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
All the fucking idiots are out in force

Good story - a little too similar to some others, but an entertaining read 4*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
HAHAHA

Man this is Hilarious!!!

Not sure which is funnier, the Story or the Comments

My drink nearly came out of my Nose

Pretty good example of a TROLL story!

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caalmost 12 years ago
Well written

But given the detailed story u have woven i will argue that u should have posted the prequil first... I am left hanging as to why these two are at a porn shoot? I find it detracts from the stories enjoyability as i keep going back to why are they there with the apparent level of swingers trust that they have?? Id comment too that the cute blonds statements that the porn stud is better than the husband probably isnt going to help the husbands state of mind in the long run. It may be true to some extent but hubby doesnt want to hear it i would imagine.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
and it took you 5 pages

Slime i guess this is what the old folks considered smut i know it made the maggots puke all 5 pages consider sanitation work your true calling.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
My opinion differs

My opinion is if you post cuckold stories in LW you will get 1*.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
re: Anonymous-all the idiots are out in force

The biggest idiot is the one that makes comments about the idiots. HaHaHa..the last laugh is on you idiot. Since I made a comment about both idiots that must make me a critic. lol

wdelanderwdelanderalmost 12 years ago
One of the most erotic stories I've read on Literotica

Normally I like a lot of back-story and character exposition, so the sex scenes become more real and personal. However, you've done a great job of giving us a sense of the characters with just a few short interactions. And yes, the sex scenes were really well done. A great effort. I hope you're not discouraged by the haters here - I'd love to read more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Excellent

Excellent

I would have liked a post coital conversation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Day two

So, will she take her next co-star in the ass? And will Bill get to fuck Cheryl?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
You took 5 pages to say what

could have been said in a page or two. Too verbose, not very interesting and my qualifications to comment are I lived in LA's SFV attended swing parties and shoots. By the time this is done it may qualify for LW since the man gets some too but UGH.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Why would anyone want to stay married to a cuckolding whore? Is the whore going to give her cuckold some of the money she is making? If the cuckold is going to pimp out the whore then he should at least get something from being humiliated and fucked over at least the money might compensate for being the last in line when it fucks the whore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
The score this has is ridiculous

It should be much higher. Good job, and please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Great story, would love to read more if you write any.

licyou69licyou69almost 12 years ago
Great Buildup

Lost me a little at the end. Keep writing. ****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
you do the crap - you get the low score

You were up front but it isn't enough when the self disrespect you spew says male humiliation is your preferance in subject matter.<P>

Why waste your talent on such crap - the sickest fetish.<P>

It tells us alot about you as a person - that you seek attention in the worst wallow imaginable.<P>

Sad

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hot

Very hot, a great couple have a lot of fun.

AurigoIIAurigoIIalmost 12 years ago
Promising

I liked your story. It is well written, the characters come to life, it seems well researched in the industry (ever been there?), only the wanking factor could be somewhat higher. Keep on writing, I will follow you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
STUPID AUTHOR...

resubmitted the SAME EXACT story as "Our Holiday with the Pornstars" HOW desperate for attention and feedback can someone get?

Billshaw1982Billshaw1982almost 12 years agoAuthor
Response

Thanks for the comments guys. Rather amused to see how angry and vitriolic some of you get! To those of you enjoyed the story - I'm glad - the sequel is being written just now but it will be a while as I am busy. In response to those who were less than complimentary about my story, I respect your right to have an opinion.

Cheers

Bill

Billshaw1982Billshaw1982almost 12 years agoAuthor
And another thing

The same story is submitted under the name "Our holiday with the Pornstars" in the fetish section. I did this, to gauge whether or not the feedback comments responses I got indicated that the fetish section was a better location for the story. I think I will post the sequel in Loving wives. I fits better with what I perceive to be the feel of the story :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Only in California?

If he knew what she did for a living before he married her, it's all good. If he didn't, then maybe it's NOT all good. But in either case, it would take a REALLY confident man to watch his wife submit and get hammered like that and not contemplate divorcing her. Mens egos being what they are - fragile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

good story :)

Alank888Alank888over 7 years ago
Love this story.

I loved this story. I think it would be so cool to watch a lover being filmed in hardcore action!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What a Crock!

He did not need help. He was a born cuckold. He'll NEVER be able to please his PORN WIFE after getting what she desired, "A HUGE COCK"!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
How Very Sad

Extremely depressing. The marriage is over.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
No Marriage At All

Bill is NEVER going to measure up to Anna's standards. She's now a SIZE QUEEN, and Bill isn't even close.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Made my skin crawl

What nasty, unlikable characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Not a loving wives story at all.

And the author KNOWS it. Put here to troll the readers. I wonder how many diseases she caught from her little "scene"? Is her husband a complete moron? Complete drivel.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 4 years ago
A pretty good story

We all know that porn stars have boyfriends or husbands or girlfriends or wives, and this was a decent portrayal of what could happen.

Yeah, Steve has the porn cock, and Anna enjoyed it. We’re her lines directed or spontaneous; we aren’t told. But men need to remember: unless your wife was a virgin when you met her, the possibility always exists that she had a bigger or better lover than you, regardless of what she’s told you.

Prairieboy3gWMPrairieboy3gWMover 3 years ago

Good plot line...I thought Jessica and Bill would end up being the real scene and the act with Steve and Anna secondary. A real twist would have been to train the cameras on them as spectators.

Its not very well written grammatically speaking, tense and spelling and just general editing to make the story flow more easily. There are plenty of examples of good story-telling on Literotica. Twice more through the typewriter would have really brought this story along.

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

Bullshit cuck story

Scores 1/5

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

She's no star, she's just a whore and he's a cuck.

Hiram325Hiram325over 1 year ago

A whore and her cuck... No.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlenny11 months ago

I was gonna low vote this because of the bullshit macho porn stub and greedy whore personas, but when the put upon husband got to play with the hottest chick there at the same time, it elevated the tale.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I guess the question that arises from the story is that he made the mistake of marrying her, but does he have to live with it? Divorce her and move on. Only bad things are coming if he stays married. Correct the mistake.

spbguestspbguest10 months ago

A fluffer could have been a nice twist. A bit dull sex for such A long story. Some voyeuristic peeps on other sets could have been good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous