All Comments on 'Proud to be a Mommy's-Boy'

by dave110256

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Much better than I expected. A decent story that needs some editing.

john01824john01824over 11 years ago
Keep up the great work

Really hot story and hope you add some more chapters. The only thing I would like to read is a little more detail of how the Mother was seduced by her son's friends. You pretty much have both encounters, at the beach and in her room, as already in the middle of happening. I love would have loved to seen Josh follow his Mom at the beach when she first left or maybe spy on her as she got home from her date. Not even sure how the other guy joined up with mark on their date let alone not wake up Josh when they first got home. Please don't take the suggestions the wrong way because I loved the story. I have really enjoyed your work in the past such as "Young Mother, Son & His Friends" story. Thank you for writing and posting and please write more.

zylofonezylofoneover 11 years ago
just an FYI on "Taboo"...

It was Kay Parker in Taboo, not Christy Canyon as mentioned in the story.

Very nice story though!

dave110256dave110256over 11 years agoAuthor
yup, got the name wrong

I know, I got the name of the female porn star wrong!!! I even own the movie and should have checked, I fucked up. But, you must admit, they both have great natural tits!!!

Sorry for the fuck-up and I'll either not use names in the future or do my research.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
well done

enjoyed this a lot. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
cum

this gave me a real good orgasm, mine and my sons relationship is really going to lift off after this. i know he masturbates over me, now i need him to fuck me all over

homerjayhomerjayover 11 years ago
perfect

there's something so hot about a son watching is mother fuck his freind(s). even better when he gets to as well. Keep writing these and I'll keep reading.

Thanks,

JohannaSophiaJohannaSophiaover 11 years ago
Nice to have a mom who cares!

Really Cares! Well Done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Disappointing

At the start of this story i thought it was going to be interesting . I guess it was if you like watching you mom being a total slut. Nuff said .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
A few suggestions

The lack of description behind speech kills it for me. Where's the description, it's like two robots are talking.

"I feel you! I feel your cum! Fuck me!"

The exclaimation points make it look like his mom's shouting but there's no follow up.

Describe her look right there and then, actually say she moaned or something.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Relationships

I dont have any kids but I hope I have this relationship with my future son one day. Please keep these stories up! I had 3 orgasims while reading this. :)

Thank you sooo much!

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
The title is wrong

She is his pimp

richbwrichbwalmost 10 years ago
not bad

good story didnt like mom fucking his friends but its your story would be so much better if mom was doing son constantly everyway but sunday keep writing

Caroll48Caroll48almost 9 years ago
Excellent story

This is the first time I have looked at this category and I find this story so arousing to the point of one orgasm already... Need to read it again :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
hot

I love the whole "slut mother" thing going on, having sex with her sons college buddies at the beach behind the sons back is hot. The mom getting dp'd by the sons friend and some other random dude hottt. The mother-son incest is cool and all but what really gets me off is the mom being a slut and fucking around, while the son watches, and the mom doesn't know he saw it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
a well-written story, but

if mom's getting laid by Josh's friends, I don't think we can call him a mommy's-boy. That term suggests a different kind of relationship. One where a mother has a very special affection for her male child and especially for what makes him a male. Lots of moms do have that special affection for their kid's fat young penis. When it's soft and just hanging down over his balls they think it's the cutest thing they've ever seen and they're dying to give it a gentle motherly tug. And when their boy's penis is big and hard and reaching for the sky they get sopping wet between their legs at his young manly virility. And just as Josh's penis should be reserved for his mommy, a truly loving mommy reserves the paradise between her thighs for her darling baby boy. I love the comment of the mother who wrote "cum." The story changed her relationship with her own son. "I know he masturbates over me, now I need him to fuck me all over." Whoa! Hey, kid. Your momma's got a real big surprise waiting for you. It's the best news you'll ever have, so quit jerking it and get ready to stick it up where it belongs. Mothers who smile and invite their boy to revisit his own birth canal are the best mothers of all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Perfect

Another slut mother who is not afraid to submit to her son and his powerful, baby making fuck organ. I hope you breed her properly and bring her into the only true way of incest love.

chytownchytownover 5 years ago
Hot Sexy Read***

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Not what the tittle promised

Just a slut that turns to be a pimp for her son and not a real incest (and love story between mom and son). Disappointing, 1* because we can't put a zero.

DirtfleaDirtfleaover 3 years ago

Sucked, couldn't finish after the threesome, -1 star

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a12 months ago

Although a good story, it is not a mutually consensual incestuous love story between mother and son. This is a story about a male and female who are related, have sex with each other when it is convient. Otherwise, they pimp out each other to their friends. The mother does not want or need the unconditional love, safety nor security her son can/will provide her. By screwing his friend and a stranger in front of him indicates she does not care how he feels, either about himself nor her. For all the son claims that he loves, needs and wants his mother, he does not have the spine nor confidence to express his feels for her. If he just was occasional sex with her, he should simply just saty so and both move on. Possibly he shuld attend the summer semister.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous