All Comments on 'A Father's Lust'

by jal901

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
yuk

belongs in the horror category

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
this is...

basically devoid of anything, unless you plan on submitting a continuation...

shes about to get off on his back and he has a guilt attack? this guy cant seem to make up his mind... and in the same space of time the guy wants to get back together with her the next day, and is a "changed" man/boy? Ive got sisters and not once have ANY of them taken back a boy who has dumped them THE NEXT DAY...

this goes in the #non-submission category, as in #non-story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
.

Bad layout. Bad structure. Bad dialog. Bad grammar. Bad syntax.

What else? This was bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I want to hear more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Real ..

This is a real piece of work.!!** In other words it is a waste of time to read as a Lawyer does not threaten anybody and he is on and off in his writing plus he really does not know what he is even saying.!

Read the Comic's in the Sunday paper as you will at least get a chuckle out of a few of them.*

Instead of a 1 to 5 vote they should have a "0" vote as it could be used right now for this fake story.!! Voted a (1)..!!

monicar3monicar3over 11 years ago
HOT!!!

More please! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
AWESOME

MORE PLS

Marcie4youMarcie4youover 11 years ago

Hope he "Finishes" the sleazebag!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love it!

More soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A few choice words:

Stupid. Naive. Badly designed and badly written. Improbable. Sick.

If this is in a Common Law country, his paying Jacob to stay away is unenforceable as a contract. So maybe he has to up the ante. Might be more interesting if he offered to castrate the little jerk. Of course Papa would end up in jail for that, too.

OTOH, he's raised her until she's 18 and she believes not only that it's OK to fuck a casual boyfriend, but to tell her Dad about it beforehand and virtually dare him to stop them. If he's that bad a father, (1) he doesn't have a moral ground to stand on as far as stopping his daughter and her friend; AND (2) (cynically), he probably might as well go ahead and have incestuous sex with her at the first available opportunity---IOW, "end of the line, Buddy." After all, this is on the "Incest/Taboo" site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Same Old

I only got as far as the 4th paragraph and yet again we have another female wearing a tank top and tight shorts. I am going to move to the USA and open up a store selling tank tops and tight shorts because it seems to me that 95% of the female population as described on this website wear them. For gods sake use some imagination with the detail!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
OMG Previous anonymous Thank You,lol

It's always the fucking same dude, it's like, chsnging it up a bit will not hurt you even though u're onvinced it will. Jeez, and what abt the fricking dialogue, man?! Who the fuck talks without using contractions "I will wear wear appropriate clothes when there is company" God, she should've added "And then disengage from braless tanktop wearing robot" What ze fuck! i'm so tired of thses super unnatural conversations. Make the taboo attraction transition rather than just make it "Boop, i want my daughter's bod. No motivation. Nada. Just like that, cause i'm cool like that." Kill me, kill me now. And what about when the friend asks how he thinks about banging his daughter? WTF? who talks like that? And his reaction? not even what the fuck is wrong with you or a punch to the face but a measly whiny little "Enough guys thta's my kid, sniff sniff" Jeez! And how convenient is it that the physical attributes of the caracters always just pops up randomly? "She got a spoon, her ass was there too. She laughed, her tongue was sensual." Am i literally the only one who noticed that? "Immediateky his six pack abs showed, his stylish audi, his rocking body, his...and the list goes on"

Jal,whatever, the author. I'm sure u know how to speak but u do not sell a believable story. Leave the writing to the writers buddy.

jal901jal901over 11 years agoAuthor
Authors comment

Thanks for reading the story. I'm sorry if you're disappointed in the quality of the writing and possibly storyline. The thing about me is I can come up with great ideas but can't really portray them in the best possible way! I will post the next part soon which I hope people will enjoy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I loved it!

Omg this was so good I want more

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
okay!

NOW I'm interested. *rubs hands together* Let's do this! lol. I'll tolerate less than stellar prose every once in a while, especially if the descriptions are entertainingly laid out. Remember how conversation naturally flows, how people interact, and try to pay attention to various authors favored means of portraying human interaction on an individual scale as you read "real-world" fiction. Let the reader infer certain things, when it is permissible, and remember the limitations (and advantages) inherent to the literary form at the same time. I'm undeniably curious to see how this scenario will play out. Good luck to you as you continue to write and express the literary visions previously trapped within your head! ;)

PS: Please pardon any grievous grammatical or spelling mistakes on my part; I try to be meticulous in proofing my online and offline correspondence, but it is very late, and my inner gammarian has fallen asleep. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Weak ending

Good start got going with a great middle but ends poor

mezmerizedmezmerizedabout 6 years ago
Other than..

having the hots for his daughter, and feeling her up, a little, during the massage, what was the purpose, unless you continue the story? She didn't even know Dad was hot for her... only his friends.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous