All Comments on 'You Know I Can See You, Right? Ch. 03'

by MacSwain612

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
Perhaps when she visits in June, he can talk her into giving him some pussy.

It is just a bit frustrating to see him almost talk his mom onto becoming his lover, and then have her put a stop to their play.

Thanks for the read

Sex4LfSex4Lfabout 10 years ago

Five star again but I'm glad the teasing by Skype is over and she's going to see him in person again.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 10 years ago

Another great solo session! I love how the mom gets into the dirty talk. Very hot!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
just the way it should be between a son and his loving mother

Andy tells his mom "that your gorgeous pussy, your slick, tight, wet, luscious pussy would be the only one that this hard cock would slip inside, spread open, fill up and fuck so good, so hard, so deep."

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 1 year ago

With emotionally, psychologically and physically mature individuals, reasoned logic will always win. Having been totally honest with each other, it is impossible for either of them to lie to themself or the other. Love always finds a way.

HungryPapaBearHungryPapaBear9 months ago

The tension. The remorse. The seduction. The passion. The abandonment. The remorse. All so delicious. I love how the sone wants his mom so passionately. I love how the mom loves her son as only a mom can lover her offspring. I love that she is coming to visit her in Nice. I hope after a lot of tension, he takes her to the beach, only to accidentally find out it is a nudist beach, where they can indulge in their exhibitionist/voyeuristic fantasies. Maybe Andy will ask mom to put some suntan lotion on his hard, masculine, young body. & he can return the favour, finally feeling that perfect body he has lusted after. Maybe mom's nipples will get erect & her pussy will start leaking with desire for her young Adonis?

You've earned another 5 ropes of cum from me

💦 💦 💦 💦 💦

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous