All Comments on 'So You Want to Be in Movies'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent

I admire your writing style.A well composed story and the fantasy was very hot Loved it

FallingToFlyFallingToFlyover 11 years ago
Sometimes I think

That these contests force us to publish before we're really ready. This is a great story, but either there's a formatting bug or it just didn't have time to get a final polish in- it almost feels like something is missing. It's hot though, and I really, really enjoyed the read.

WickedWendyDruWickedWendyDruover 11 years ago
Agree

I would agree with Falling. As always, your writing is visual, descriptive, and close to technically flawless. But this piece is rushed. You've created flash fiction out of something that could've been, with just a bit more, exquisitely eerie. The reader just isn't given time to fall into it enough. We don't get enough time to know our narrator, to learn what makes him tick. The reference to Jake, for example. It's almost meaningless. We know only that Jake's another man like the man doing the pitch, when if the piece was longer, and contained, say, a brief prelude scene of our narrator with Jake before he flew down, then we'd learn something about our narrator as well as Jake.

Again, your sex scenes are erotic and well written, no complaints on the scorch scale, but the first one comes up abruptly and jars the reader. Those gloves are a great image. A intro scene where he was leather teased with them, spanked or simply made to watch as the man put them on (if it were written with the right detail - and you're capable) would've warmed the reader up for all that tasty BDSM.

Just my thoughts. I enjoyed reading it. Thank you for sharing and for entering the piece in the contest. I wish you the best of luck! -TWM

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
3026 Followers
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...