All Comments on 'An Affair of Another Color Ch. 02'

by michie

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
the hubby

should have divorced the bitch right after mark the blk lover died in a horrible accident involving his cock being cut completely off

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
She put her feelings into this....

Why does there have to be such jerks on here...oh but of course they are saints "males" and would NEVER make a mistake lol...or have feelings at all .... i am just sick of the nasty comments made by these idiots. Wow i could go on and on!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Not easy but......

Thank you for sharing your story. While I don't condone infidelity, after reading this it was clear that this was not easy for you. I hope things are better between you and your husband and your family is doing well. Good luck :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thank you

Loved this story mich, from the heart. Jack xB

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
yeah I also almost got a tear

seeing the self-pity you have once again just for yourself. you should shoot yourself that would help your husband a lot more.

the differcence between mankind and animals is that they can ( if they want) control there instincts once you are an adult. unfortunately to many never grow up and take responsibility for there actions.

an no it was not erotic!

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 11 years ago
Better

Some honest feelings, still a cheater but one who has endured some of the consequences that cheating brings....better then the first story. Not sure about the "love two people", but......

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Really good story

I share your pain. Very realistic portrayal. For the naysayers - come on people - its her story, read it for the drama, the conflict, the tension. That's what this category is all about!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow, where am I?

I think I stumbled onto the wrong site. I think that I have entered the Christian moral reading group. Oh wait, no my address bar still says litEROCTICA! How could I have been so confused?

I wonder if these "pillars of virtue" are over in the other genres HARASSING the people who write about having sex with their teenage daughters, demons or dogs. I know that type of literature does not appeal to me, so what kind of flaming IDIOT would I have to be to read an intro of how "Bobby gives it to Mommy just how she likes it", READ THE STORY ANYWAY and tell the author how pitiful s/he is. Please kill yourself and save the rest of us from your moral judgments, stupidity and lack of common sense. Or simply just move on to the next story. See how easy you can make it on yourself and everyone else?

Stupid cunts indeed.

Let’s be clear. I have been cheated on. I know the pain of discovering that your husband has been unfaithful, so I'm not siding with her because I have cheated. However, my issue is with him not with this author. Besides, I knew full well what I was getting into when I clicked this story. I guess most of the other commenters were caught by surprise...even though you CLEARLY explained the subject matter. Maybe their real issue is with comprehension.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
de ja vue

Boo Hoo, now that she's all fucked out and stretched loose, she loves her husband. But, can't stop thinking about another guy's dick. And wishes he'll find another girl and be very happy. Boo Hoo. Besides fucking bitch her son should have included whore to her name. Boo Hoo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
your son has// uses your red panties.

go look in his room.... i did love your telling of this story . 5 because you went thru so much ..

i bet your son has added lots of his own cumm in the red panty by now.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbialmost 9 years ago
Red panties in the sunset . . .

. . . lead off to the blues. Well, that's not quite how the song goes but it sure is how the story goes. This was a really well told tale of the emotions of a married woman approaching menopause, well educated, mothering a difficult child, being married to a diffident husband at least as her sexual and personality stroke needs are concerned. Oh yes, said married woman also has a forceful and fulfilling lover who just happens to be fifteen or so years younger, hip and single, athletic and muscular,and one more thing - a black male with a black male's sexuality and tools.

Helluva good story Mich.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Michie writes as if it were autobiographical whether it is or not.

These are great stories. I like things that "have a ring of verisimilitude" as an old Brazilian lit prof of mine would say. Maybe Michie did not do all the things in the stories she writes or maybe she embroiders what actually happened a lot, but these are wonderful and they read as though it happened to a real person. It would be hard to make up all the realistic details if you had not lived it.

Great Michie, just great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wonderful

Do not stop writing. Ever!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

heelmenowheelmenowabout 6 years ago
Missing Red Panties

Did you check your son's bedframe?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nice try, but the flaw was not in the fucking, . . .

the flaw is in the lack of respect, character, and self serving arrogance. And that hasn't gone away. If she gets the opportunity she will do it again, probably with Mark, when they bump into each other, unexpectedly, opportunistically.

Yeah, she's just a whore, waiting for her next opportunity. She will be less guilty next time. She has experience now, and no interfering moral compunction. Its all and always about her. Can't wait till she gets caught.

patilliepatillieabout 5 years ago
Fantastic writing

Despite my condemnation of cheating wives, esp those who consort with colored's for whom it is all about race and getting over on the white man/husband(and per your first story you know that to be true); this was a tour de force for insight into the mind set of one.

The red panties are in the sons room, he was using them to blast all over-haha. Although with your level of perfectionism, you probably thoroughly tossed his room too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
the shame-baters are back

some of you are so ridiculous. you come to a jerkoff site, find a story about chesting, beat off to it, wishing you were anyone other than who you actually are, then feel bad about it after and write ivory tower angry comments. get fucking real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Worst mother ever. This cunt doesn’t deserve respect

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Thanks Michelle.

Explorer_13579Explorer_135796 months ago

Interesting thing is, if the author had been in an open marriage or polyamorous marriage, this would have been a different story.

Without all the shame, guilt and double life, she could enjoy and be fully present both at home & with her lover.

Explore the uncharted territories within herself, lead a more present, spontaneous, young, exciting life.

Her focus on home as her primary place can remain and she can still have an amazing time with her lover.

As the author realised, it's possible to love more than one person romantically, sexually, emotionally.

If people understood this and broke out of the monogamous paradigm, probably they can lead a more honest, wholesome and joyful life, without all the double lives, lies and fantasies.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous