All Comments on 'Hot Springs & Geysers'

by rp_bhp

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
timmywellstimmywellsover 11 years ago
Very nicely done

Erotic telling of a very sensual event. Nicely paced and filled with plenty of anticipation that kept me on the edge of my seat along with the author.

tturtle50tturtle50over 11 years ago
A way!

You sure have a way with words.. Thanks for a very sexy story! So real!!

biNHguybiNHguyover 11 years ago
mmmm

your description is why I Love Sucking cock

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
GOT ME HOT

Reading this story got me hard and wanting a cock so bad that I called a friend of mine to come over. I'm his bitch so he was more than willing to give me his ten inches up my man pussy. I've been a faggot bitch for many years and still can't get enough cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Damm man Sooo HOT

Was rock hard and spewingman juice all over the place by the end!! Well done! Thanks for a very good yarn

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Soooo, HOT and Sexy. Wow wonderful - I'm still hard

Great descriptive writing. Great story line and erotic narrative. I visualized being on that bottom bunk. Even after reading this story for the sixth time in six months, it is still exciting.

Is cock sucking and swallowing cum really this great? Can one want to suck cock and swallowing cum and not become gay?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Yum

You are a lucky guy. Yummy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow-

Now that's a great read....you obviously love cock,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
He loves cock

Leaving me very hard and horny.

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 9 years ago
i loved it

we do need another chapter.. I just love the seduction stories. please give us more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yum

I would love for this to happen to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wonderful imagery!

I thoroughly enjoyed your writing and absolutely felt first-hand what it would be like to experience this - very exciting! I'm longing for another chapter...

ov55ov55over 8 years ago
Wow

I wish it was me even though I have suck a cock befor, nothing like you have described, I hope you continue with this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Geyser in mouth

Hot story. Could sense the heat from the big cock. Would enjoy trying this on a bunk. Wouldn't have sucked it again and again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

My dream since I was a teen was to service a large cut cock. I was at a resort in Florida and I was in the shower that the beach goers use. I saw a man sitting down on the benches and was flicking his cock up and down. It was huge. It was still soft. I’ve never had anonymous sex but st that moment I was already planning on it. I smiled at him and he squeezed his cock and shook it at me. There were private showers with full doors on them so we went in and he asked me if he could suck me off! “Only if I can return the favor” I said. When I finished in his mouth I jumped on that monster. I’m 50 years old but I got hard again after sucking that giant for about five minutes, I was steel hard again. When he came he quivered and moaned like a girl unti he spurted cum into my mouth. He was a local and so was I. We sucked each other off all summer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
BRAVO, RP_BHP! YOU MANAGED TO TELL US A LOT ON HALF A PAGE. REALLY LIKE THIS STORY. GAVE IT A 5-.

Your story is EROTIC & reasonably REALISTIC.

Hi everybody:

This is a HOMOEROTIC FANTASY.

If you are into Gay First Time & Big Dick stories, this one is a MUST READ for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
hot intro

Love how this started, when you were in your bunk and the cock was touching your chest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I went to Valley View Hot Springs yesterday and could tell it was the place in your story. I loved it there.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous