All Comments on 'Heaven and Hell'

by StoryScott

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Divorce her

fuck that i would have kicked their asses and divorced her

she is a whore and let it happen if you have friends like that you dont need to be married.

I wouldnt have let her in the fuckin house and kicked her out of the car on the street.

bye

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
That is a marriage

He is a wimp and she is a slut

hope they both caught a disease and rot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Yuck!

Nastiness doesn't make a good read. About time someone wrote a realistic sexual account which creates vivid mental images without the usual ugly slang. This, like most others on this site, stinks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
just

another writer somebody shit between his ears and gave him a nice filling and now he thinks he has to let it out here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
liked it

Pretty good actually although i wish she would have gotten dp'ed also but not bad overall.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
It is what it is

Not sure what people expect when they go to an erotic story site and then get grossed out about the sex. Obviously they were at a sex party where group sexy is happening all around them. They must have come with some idea this could happen. And they both enjoyed it. As did I, a reader.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
very good 1st story!

A sequel would be nice. Same party a year later. Men dressed the same, the women all in see-through lace lingerie. At 10 PM the women remove the lingerie and all of them are totally nude for the rest of the night. The women have to show their pussies and assholes and be photographed/videoed until 10:30 at which time every woman there gets DPed. That is videoed too. The women have to do lesbian sex, plus ass-to-mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great Writing

I loved the descriptions, the subtle thoughts, how the story developed, the way she was trapped, the way she got into it, everything. The writing quality was top notch.

I agree that a sequil would be great. Possibilities include the same party next year, their admission to each other after drinks followed by a trip to a swing club, her getting hooked and sneaking around to other parties and him catching her and setting her up in the stocks, letting her know he knows, and then some extreme penetration and maybe nipple piercing.

pavlovpavlovalmost 11 years ago

Hot as hell! Really! Keep on writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Two problems

One - he never should have left his car at home - always drive yourself. First law of survival. Second? They haven't been married long. So he NEVER would have let her get that involved. Maybe if they had been married for years, but never this. That ruined the whole story, making it totally implausible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great story

Great story..her reluctance, his reluctance.

Here submission and being in the stocks...

His rival - the humiliation of it.

Here not telling him what happened.

All of it so good.

norcal62norcal62over 9 years ago
Another story of the British male taken advantage of - willingly.

Similar to US television portrayal of the male/husband as the doofus in the sitcom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

You go to a sex party, what do you expect. After 26 years of marriage at the age of 55, after we were invited, the invitation was hers, I went to one with my wife. If you don't get horny watching, then you are dead. There were 6 rooms at the one we went too, only about 15 couples. We looked to be about the second oldest, there was one couple definitely in their 70s, he tall, she very elegant, reminded me of a woman I had seen in a tv series but I knew it couldn't be. My wife said that's .Angela.L......, I said cant be , look alike. We sat on a sofa, a guy, 30s sat next to my wife, she introduced him, Sean from her work, I found out later he was the guy who invited us. They talked and he left, she said want to go, touching the inside of my thigh . I said one last look, coming, no, I will stay here. O.k I walked past 2 doors shut, the third door a woman was on her knees sucking a guy, a guy walked up, the guy she was sucking nodded and the other guy moved behind her, held her hips and pushed his cock into her pussy, she didn't miss a beat, taking both, I got hard watching, he went faster, I heard the guy being sucked say cum in her, and it was obvious he was and then slowly moved back. I could see her very wet pussy, he looked at me and nodded, I smiled, shook my head no, and left, walking back to the sofa. My wife was not there, I waited, then got up and went upstairs, 2 bedrooms, in the first the tv look alike was sitting on the bed, I moved to the next room, Sean stopped me at the door, whats going on, he said the office P.R is taking on the guys from the office, there are 5 of us, you can watch if you like, if she agrees you can have a go to but she said only the boys from the office. I walked in, on her knees being fucked hard was a woman, a cock in her mouth, 2 other guys naked ready, to fuck my wife. They were all younger than her, I watched as they took turns, last to have a go was Sean, who pulled out and my wife turned her mouth open as he shot into her mouth, then licked and sucked his cock, pulling him towards her. I heard, I told you she would be a good fuck, as another guy stepped up to her mouth, she eagerly took it, bobbing back and forward and pulled out, blasting onto her face, her tongue moving. She looked around, come on guys, another guy stepped up, grabbed her head and literally fucked her face. I moved out before she saw me, moving back the way I came.As I walked past the next door, the tall old guy said do you know who that is, I said no, that's Angela L..., she loves cock, she has been fucked by just about everyone in Hollywood. I looked over, she was on the bed, kneeling in thigh high nylons and a sexy sheer corset. I walked in, I heard the door shut, I moved to her, she turned, looked at me, I dropped my trousers, my cock hard, I watched as she took my cock into her mouth, her tongue moved over the head of my cock as she sucked me. I pulled back, she turned back around, a shaven, puffy pussy was presented to me and she reached back, her hands behind my legs, pulling me all the way into her. I bucked hard in and out of her, she kept arching her back, taking me deep, I felt a liquid warmth cover my cock and she groaned, staying totally still as my cock unloaded into her. Her deepish voice, that's it, oh yes, don't stop but I eventually pulled out. she turned, taking my cock in her mouth,sensitive but licking me clean. I pulled up my pants, the door was opened for me, like a queen in her parlour. I left, my wife was sitting on the sofa, hi where have you been, looking for you, oh, can we go, I said o.k. In the car I moved my fingers to her very wet pussy, her head went back, quick lets get home, I need you to fuck me. her pussy, hot, wet, lick me first, I moved my tongue along her open slit, she orgasmed, holding my head, then let go, fuck me, I mounted her and fucked her hard and long until I added to what was already there. We have not been to another party but she comes home from work and is ready to fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Do you guys go out?

Been to a French sex club where a female started playing with my wife as her husband watched, then a little crowd gathered and it was all getting hot, my wife was held against the wall arms above head as the woman's husband was watching and when he stepped in I thought about stepping in to stop the action but my hard on let it ride, the crowd got bigger the action ruder, as he start to get his cock out I stepped forward and stopped the show, fuck I wish I had let it ride lol

Since then I don't step in, not coz I'm a wimp but because I'm a pervert lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story

I read this on a plane to Amsterdam. And had to have a wank as soon as I landed. Amazing story. Wish it was my wife.

But if it was, i would have sent her back upstairs for more.

emmagee978emmagee978about 6 years ago
Arousing Story

Love the story, fantasizing I was Ella

jharpjharpabout 5 years ago

If swinging and these kind of sex clubs are your scene then have at it to your hearts content. But this is straight up cheating. And I have no respect for these kind of women nor the cucky husbands sho willingly stay married to them.

Hayley18Hayley18almost 5 years ago
Seeing into the future

I'm only young 20, but I love these stories and I can see me being a wife enjoying this type of thing, hopefully my husband will to. If the previous readers dislikes this type of sex why read the story, doesn't make sense to me.More of the same please

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Like where the wife got fucked bareback with all that cum in her.took my aunt on vacation with me end up at nudist resort in Jamaica we both are swingers after her divorce she wanted go on vacation with me she had left behind her kids with her now ex.once we got to our room I pushed her on the bed shoved my cock in her cunt fucked her till I cum in her.said to me why did you fuck me bareback told her because I wanted to knock you up before anyone would.this resort gives the guys right not to wear them told her the woman single or married can't say any thing guy cums in them.thats why got to you first besides time that we start family together.once we left the room we saw one woman screaming as 2 guys put both cocks in her cunt.just kept walking group of guys come up to us they grabbed my aunt put her on the ground guy got on top of her shoved in her she screamed out loud and guy unloaded in her as did the other guys did.then walked away leaving her there picked her up looked at her said see what I mean and started to walk group of black guys fucked her real good and hard to where cunt and ass were sore they said hope knocked her up.my aunt told is going to be like this every day I said yes.asked me so how many are you planning to fuck said as many I can but married ones plan on getting at least 6 pregnant. Told her would rather have black kid pop out of you she said no and said to to me I got knocked up before we came here and it is yours once we got back home she had Mark's on her neck tits from getting fucked.both her ass and cunt are now stretched wide open.she said before baby is born want to marry you told me.we did now we have three kids together then one day her daughters came over told her that they wanted spend time with her said to her we want are cousin knock us up my aunt said why so this way we have his kids want make this family bigger with him giving us more kids.which we did now we have bigger house and kids running around.my aunt looked at me said are you happy with this said yes told her your oldest daughter I fucked her real good in her cunt and ass even said she expecting her sixth kid from me and my aunt and I kissed and made out she said to me you have me and your three cousins here and we gave you all these kids and said now we have extra large family and your the father of them and I said yes.aunt just turned fifty my self turned 30 until my aunt told me that I had knocked her up again between her and I have six kids now we are one big happy family

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Happy Halloween

Loved the details. Enjoyed the build up and climax. I would love to get my wife into the same pleasurable situation.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

Before you descend from fantasy to reality think about your own experiences and you will realize that sex is mostly fantasy. I don't see how can any woman expect any lasting relation with a man while indulging herself in this. Men are made by natural selection to be possessive and the only men you can find to allow you such a reality will be either those that will philander around and will never give you any emotional dimension or those that are wimps and are not capable of self-respect. You won't respect them either. Neither of those will be satisfactory to you. The more men you have the less of a value you will be for the rest of them. You will discover that yourself.

Nevertheless, this story is quite exciting read, from a voyeuristic angle. That is the reason why we read this. I couldn't give a flying fuck for a woman that would offer herself to others like a piece of meat. Those women will be treated like shit by most men that are not wimps.

CZOFTWCZOFTW7 months ago

I want to see a follow-up to this story where one evening Ella comes home, walks into the bedroom and there's a set of stocks set up waiting for her.

JOHNKEY2222JOHNKEY22222 months ago

Sexy and exciting, I love it...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous