All Comments on 'Katie's New Boyfriend'

by timmywells

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
LeFrog08LeFrog08over 11 years ago
not to my liking

blackmail, bullies and cheating spouses....turn me off, sorry.

buzzie1969buzzie1969over 11 years ago
hot

hot story, Kenny can visit me any time!

subbiebradsubbiebradover 11 years ago
Hot !

Very sexy story altho I would have preferred the young man to be taller than me. Still tho, I love reading about other men who get turned on by the sight of a big hard cock and cant help but submit to it. I consider myself to be straight, I dont know why, but I too get so hot looking at a big hard cock, i want to submit to it myself. I especially love stories where the girlfriend introduces the boyfriend to cock sucking and creampies. I hope that your next story will go in that direction.I would love to hear from other people who share my fantasies concerning dominant women and seduced/coerced bi sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I can appreciate it

Becoming obsessed is a hard thing is explain, but this story hits the nail on the head. I was a fool for this kid back in high school, and I didn't even like him. He was rude and mean but I was absolutely obsessed with his cock. It wasn't only huge but it looked beautiful as well. Even now 30 years later I don't know if I could recognize his face but I could pick that cock out of a police lineup. Regret to this day never seeing him hard.

Good story that brought back memories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
total turnoff

utter bullshit....blackmailed by a kid only bcoz he has big cock!!?? i dont take tat....dirty tricks

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
timmywells biggest fan.

I loved this story please write a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thank you!

=.=

Great story! Please write part two. You made my cock hard thinking about the three of them together =0

=.=

timmywellstimmywellsover 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks to all

Thanks to all that have commented. This seems to be a polarizing story and I appreciate all who have taken the time to register their pleasure or disgust about the story line. I think that the objections are valid in a way, but I look at the main character as a submissive type who was pretty much looking for someone to "force" him into doing things he was ashamed to admit he wanted to happen.

thanks again all

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
fantastic story !!!

This story was so hot -- it made me cum so hard in my hand and I ate it all up. It has a lot of things in the story that turn me on -- married man sucking cock (just like me); married man getting fucked by a younger boy with a big cock (I too have been fucked by such a younger boy); horny wife; attractive daughter; future threesomes; possible foursome; man "forced" to suck cock (I've never been forced to suck any big cock); and a lot of submissiveness (which I definitely am !!!). Please continue this story -- I can't wait to read about the threesome and foursome that is going to take place. I too fantasize about sucking a cock with my wife and then having that big cock fuck both of us, while our daughter watches and plays with herself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More!!!

That was extremely hot! I'm hoping for a sequel! Please!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
How'd I Miss This One?

Thought I'd read all your pieces Timmywells. Wow, submission to a younger man - I've put myself in this situation several times and love it more each time. And two elements can really accelerate the experience for me: if the young guy is white (I'm black) and if a woman who previously looked up to me is present (like an employee or relative). Been able to have the interracial experience a few times but never a female present.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 7 years ago
One of my favorites!

I so wish this one had gotten a sequel! I enjoy stories about "straight" men who go gay. I'm double-hard if their sexual humiliation is witnessed by others - spouse, family, friends, coworkers.

You might enjoy one of my stories.

Donald

My stories:https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=789392&page=submissions

MickyFox0MickyFox0over 6 years ago
I wonder

I wonder if men like Kenny exist? I'm sure they do, but I was not keen of the older man being blackmailed, nor would I like it if the younger man was being blackmailed either. But I suppose you had to put a twist on the story. Be good if there was a sequel and Kenny gets his comeuppance, turn around is fair play

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Please please please write more your story was such a turn on, to be dominated and humiliated like that is my idea of heaven

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved this story, I hope that it will be continued. I can't wait to find out how things turn out at the hotel room with Kenny ass fucking both husband and wife. That Kenny he's one hell of a stud. Awesome reading.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous