All Comments on 'At Long Last: Gwen Ch. 04'

by Bedu

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

great as usual more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Oh yeah ..... Chapters ....

5, 6,7,8, 9 and 10 !!!! Let's find out how the wedding went, as well as a relationship between Barb and Derek! Now throw in some interesting Prof to Prof (Will and Gwen) classroom 'activities' - - - that should do for 5 more!!! Thanks!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
10*s

My sides hurt from laughing again. Love this story please continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The Best

Best I've read here or most anywhere else in a long time. Great characters, fun plot. Just keep on doing it. Can hardly wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
chapters

OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! more please but not as far apart

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More?

If more is not forth coming, I'll let Will say it for me "I'll cut your balls off and feed them to you." Yes of course we/I want more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
oh yes

We gotta know at least how the wedding turns out!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Absolutly

Why not? You have a wedding, barb and derek and a bunch more to explore.

dwoelfledwoelfleover 11 years ago
One More

This series has been fun and just plain hilarious. Your characters are so well rounded and full of wonderful little tidbits. Give us the wedding(s) and wrap it all up for us. Great read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Excellent story...

I thoroughly enjoyed this story from beginning to end!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
DAMN!

You deserve six stars. I have not had such glee in years. Thank you so much for your time and talent. Oh yeah, the sex was good too and I hope others found humor in fire hose and volcano.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Truly a delight

I agree six stars might be adequate but just. The dialog is beyond outstanding Thank you.

CooperEssCooperEssabout 7 years ago
A masterpiece

Thank you for letting us be a part of this.

I really enjoyed the conversations and the fun.

Really enjoyable to read.

Pleeeeeaassee... more..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Give me Will David any day!

Thanks for writing this, have enjoyed the saga of Will & Gwen and all along the way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
2nd read through

Good enough to read twice, (entire series) this time voting. Quite funny.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Love the humorous incidents throughout ....

.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Superb

Well done, excellent scene setting, the bedroom language a little strong for my taste, but I'm a 70 Y/O ex-Limey.

BigDee44BigDee44almost 3 years ago

Banter or not, the constant slinging of “You idiot” and “You dummy” really grates on me and I am surprised a sensitive and intelligent character such as is Gwen would do this. As a first year little leaguer, a gourd of us were tossing the baseball around and back and forth. One of the boys was mentally slower than the rest of us and someone started saying something like, Hey dummy, throw the ball to me.” Then everyone started doing this, with lil’ old me chiming right in. At some point during the practice coach took me aside and talked to me in a very quiet voice: “I don’t ever want to hear you call someone ‘dummy’ ever again.” Did that ever shake e! It made me realize I had just been blindly following what others were doing. It has never occurred to me until now to wonder if he also took other boys aside. I will bet he did. I thank him for what he did and it could have been yesterday that he spoke this to me, not over 60 years.

Ravey19Ravey198 months ago

The banter is brilliant and it's in jest so not harmful. Although perhaps Cow Fodder was too much. Excellent instalment.

DwarfLord50DwarfLord505 months ago

Love this story and the characters awe well developed! I do agree with a previous commenter that the use of Idiot is overdone. I don’t have a problem with Gwen’s use of the term, but I think it is used a few too many times. It is used like a name, and you wouldn’t keep repeating a person’s name over and over. I also have an observation. Several authors on this site use the expression “shake their head” to describe either a positive or negative response. I was raised thinking shaking your head was negative, and nodding your head was in agreement. I’ve seen this in many stories, so the problem likely lies with how I use the expression. Perhaps this is a regional thing?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous