All Comments on 'Busting Her Son's Balls'

by kandor

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
big fat ball

wow your are so dum why did you did not let him stick it up throw your ass and pussy.

montywingermontywingerover 12 years ago
Beautiful

Oh you lovely sadist bastard.

OLDEDOLDEDover 12 years ago
DID he get

THE picture,,,,,,,,,,,,,

DON'T PISS OFF MOM!!!!!!!!!

Love it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
asshole mother

that mother deserves to be tied and spanked a 100 times on the ass and mouth and should be inserted with a 15 inch dildo in all her 3 holes- ass, pussy an mouth- till she dies of cumming and bleeding

she doesnt deserve to live that bloody bitch

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

thats about the most fucked up and wrong thig ive ever had the misfortune to read.

uncomonnerduncomonnerdalmost 12 years ago
time not well spent

Geezz cant belive i sat her and read this crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Disgusting

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Everyone who read this is now scarred for life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What's the problem?

I don't see what y'alls problem is. My mistress all the time will kick me in the balls to get me in the floor faster. I am required to not wear clothes and she kicks me in the balls to get me on the floor so I can clean her feet. The only thing in my life different from this story is the actual breaking of the balls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wtf

wtf is this shit who thinks of this type of shit who would even think of doing that that is fucking insane

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
... I'll kill her yay

I'll do it I really will (evil smile)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wrong on every level

see title

Daniel32Daniel32about 11 years ago
Roid rage

This is why mothers should never take steroids. This whole story is disturbing, and that is putting it mildly. She goes into a total roid rage that her son really didn't deserve! Poor kid needs to call the cops.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Disturbing & evil

See title

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another Story

You should another story like this where the mom dominates her little dick son. Maybe she can make him eat her creampie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

O.O

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well. Shit.

Fuck man

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
There isn't ANYTHING erotic about this story!

This story doesn't deserve a single star, it shouldn't even be here. When Betty got home from work, Robbie was waiting in the garage with a pair of pliers, and a blow torch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hooray for the good guys

I don't understand all the pissing and moaning about the way the mother treated the little shit in this story. It's about time one of the little foul mouthed shits got what they deserve for treating some of the people in these stories the way the do. Keep on trucking. Wonderful story. I loved it.

The old fart.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
good

It's good imagination... but instead of mother one can use it as her aunty... but good formation of story.. I liked it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
If someone ruptured your testicle , get to the Hospital they are not going to heal by themselves

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Testicular_rupture

HerRectalSlaveHerRectalSlaveover 5 years ago
That's one very effective way of making her son more responsible...

...but on the other hand, to cripple him for the rest of his life. I liked the story because it put a lazy idiot in his place and woke him up. There's way too much laziness at home these days with boys and their mothers. And a note to the anonymous commentators. It's a story. It's fiction. Get over yourselves. While this story doesn't have any erotic value to me, the part where mom gets totally fed up has great value to me. She worked for what she got, and sonny boy got a very rude awakening. Very well done. 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Son's revenge

I want to see the follow up story where mommy get her just desserts. Because son is either going to fuck mommy up latter on(cause that part where he stormed toward her and she just kneed him would never actually happen to a guy who already got nut shotted as he would be protecting that area. so a simple leg raise would put a stop to that attempt.) So maybe mommy in her over confidence goes to sleep and wakes up tied up or is woken up with the swing of a baseball bat to either the face or her body.

Or maybe the son just ends up calling the cops and mommy gets to become a jail house bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
son's revenge? 2

No, sons revenge(?) will be forced to lick his mothers butt immediately following a messy crap.

A sorry punk like that deserves no better, probably worse.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamalmost 4 years ago
Great

He is probably one of those gamer punks who thinks he can live off Mother as he plays his punk ass video games . I hope she is right about him healing so she can destroy them again and again and turn him into a quivering piece of jelly waiting to serve her anyway she wishes.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Too damn cruel

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

Very disturbing story! I didn’t think mom was literally going to “bust his balls.” We need a Robbie’s revenge sequel where he evens the score by inflicting permanent damage on his tormentor.

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

It’s interesting that you should write a story about a mother who is obviously a sadistic psychopath and so many readers think Robbie got what he deserved. His mother has permanently damaged him both physically and psychologically for the rest of his life. I am not sure if many readers or even the author realize that ruptured testicles will not heal on their own. Immediate medical attention is required as ruptured testicles must be either surgically repaired or removed. His mother has damaged him for life and most likely ruined any chance of grandchildren from him. It is highly unlikely that their relationship can ever be repaired.

That being the case, after Robbie gets out of the hospital (and assuming Betty is not already in police custody) he must plan an equally sadistic revenge. He needs to purchase a few items and return to the house to surprise her when she comes home from work. The minute she enters the house she is tased. Next she is securely tied spread eagle to her bed. Since she bragged about her ability to take big cocks, Robbie should stretch her out with the largest dildo on the market - at least a 15 incher. Then since she inflicted permanent damage on him, Robbie should use his newly purchased tattoo gun to write Nasty Bitch across her chest. Then he should leave the house leaving her tied up to never return.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous