All Comments on 'Daddy's Baby Girl, Punished'

by Babygirl2489

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Quotation marks are NOT optional.

I don't expect professional level writing, but this wouldn't pass grade school level.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
She should be spanked for the lack of punctuation

Not for the lack of panties. She wasn't kidding about not being good in school

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
A good concept

While I agree with the comments below, this is by far no the worst grammatically written story I've seen on this site. I think this was a good concept and it definitely got my attention! I like the storyline and the details you put into the story, I think you just need to work on some of the technical bits (i.e. grammar, spelling, double-checking your phrases - it's "from now on" not "for now on"). All of that those details help your readers to understand the story better. If this is just a fun hobby for you - feel free to ignore all of us jerks and just write for you. I personally would love to see a second chapter so please don't be discouraged.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Please go back to school

Please learn punctuation and paragraph development.

I am the worlds second worst speller but now I am only the third worst at punctuation, yea.

I can comment on the story because it was to hard to read.

rutegarrutegarabout 11 years ago
Pot calling the kettle black.

After reading the comments, I feel compelled to say, you folks have no room to criticize the author's writing skills. You may be well-intentioned, but if you're going to attack someone for grammatical errors, etc., you should probably give a nice hard proofing to your own writing. Either that, or show a bit more sensitivity to an author's first effort at contributing to the site. I'd be curious to hear how many stories each of you has provided?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
There is potential.

I like stories like this, but the grammar needs to be improved. Quotations, punctuations, and paragraph structure don't always make a good story great, but they can make a good story unreadable. But please, please keep trying.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Not Half Bad

I really liked the idea however i would have liked a bit more structure to the story. It has good quality but it needs a bit more sophistication before it hits the spot. However i did enjoy the story. Its not as often that i see stories this rough w/ insecest. So i really enjoyed that quality. Keep up the good work!!!! :)

josephstevensjosephstevensabout 11 years ago
Time?

I think you are spending the time on your hands very well.....nice story...some good stuff to come, I think....liked it a lot...thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

My dady does that to apart he spanks my pussy and makes my go to school with a small dildo in me that is straped to my legs

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

incest is nasty

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
It not suppose to

It not suppose to it suppose to be bdsm

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ever heard of quotation marks or a females anatomy

This was a lame read, because you can't use quotation marks for speech, and you don't seem to understand how sex works at all. Just throwing time in and shiz. No real description. Learn sex. Learn how fucking a girl works. Then learn how to write.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
So what

So what it was probably just for fun and her first story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Proofreading

Please use someone to proof read any future stories. Before you post them. This one had simple words miss spelt.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous