All Comments on 'My Best Friend's Husband Ch. 01'

by LynnGKS

Sort by:
  • 57 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
you cannot leave the story here!!!!!!

Please find the inspiration to continue this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

To be honest your stories paint the husband in a light that is so far away from how the men I know act that I'm at a loss for suggestions! None of the guys I'm friends with would ever act this way towards women! Especially a slut wife who has a gang bang! You write this like that is normal behavior for people! I'm sure some of the perverted cucks will give you plenty of suggestions though!

Sven the ElderSven the Elderabout 11 years ago
Very interesting....

But no, I'm not sure where you might take it either, needs careful thought.....

Gamecock78Gamecock78about 11 years ago
Great start

Can't wait to see how she gets out of this..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
4 options available

To me there are 4 options available here...

1. She 'convinces' her friend that she's trying to help them while stealing her husband from under her

2. She joins the pair of them as a threesome

3. She makes love with the husband which gives him the strength to leave the wife, and he won't touch her because she was willing to sleep with a married man

4. She teases the husband but never goes further than making out with him, and when he finally thinks he's going all the way with her the lights come on and he finds that it's his wife.

You'll probably come up with something better no doubt, and I'll look forwards to reading it when you do.

BTTapBTTapabout 11 years ago
Great start

Pretty awesome job, Lynn, in such short turn-around time. Thanks for giving it a go. 5 stars from me.

soulspicesoulspiceabout 11 years ago
Anonymous!

You must know some pretty shitty guys! I know a lot of guys like the one in the story! Notice that I am ending all of my sentences with exclamation marks! It is annoying! So stop doing it! Please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Ok..

Why hasn't Art kicked his slut wife out? Loyalty to a cheater? The girls need to seduce him together and his wife tells him to try to save their marriage he has to even the scrore. Lois convinces Art she really needs a good fucking, hasn't been able to hookup with a good man, and Trish needs a good fucking and so does Art. Not to reluctantly he enjoys both women, they live happy ever after in a menage a trios. The doesn't solve the problem of big mouth Lenny bragging about cuckolding Art. Some revenge needs to be worked there.

Oz1999Oz1999about 11 years ago
Continue to Look at Your Canvas ...

Lynn, you have begun to paint a very intriguing work of art. You are too good of a writer, with a great talent for developing the most interesting of stories. You could have Trish come home & suggest a threesome with Art & Lois as therapy. This could be a dumb idea, but I am sure you will come up with a great plot as you always do. Thanks for continuing to submit your writing.

wrecktechwrecktechabout 11 years ago
Kill off the wife

in a traffic accident or suicide by car v. bridge abutment on her way home. Then the loyal husband can hook up with the lonely widow.

thebuffalothebuffaloabout 11 years ago

You don't need any suggestions. It is obvious you have it all going on.

Well written. Dialogue is great as is the plot.

doberincadoberincaabout 11 years ago
Subconscious

Lynn,

put the story out of your head. Don't think about it. Have a hot bath - let your thoughts wonder around.... It will come to you.

Bad suggestion: the husband realizes she wasn't very reluctant on having sex with these men, leaves her and Phil takes his place, the main char is getting her man - everybody happy. But that is the short solution. That would be a '5 cents novel' as we name that kind of stories in the Netherlands.

Introduce new characters - after all: you are the creator - you can do anything you like... Good stories (IMO) have a surprise ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Nice work!

(And don't worry about the exclamation marks: You use them at just the right places and no more.)

This is a tough one to solve. You've set up true dilemmas for three honorable people. Each of the principal characters likes (loves?) the other two physically or platonically or both. A threesome probably would not work, because I don't think Art or either of the ladies would go for that. They all seem pretty monogamous to me. The genuinely good friends Lois and Trish now love and want Art physically, and neither of them would be completely happy either to lose him to the other or to "win" him and leave the other broken-hearted. Art by now probably would be tempted (?) to move on to Lois but obviously still has affection and attraction (and maybe love?) for Trish that would prevent his doing that. Dilemmas are tough to address, simply because any solution necessarily creates or leaves problems that are possibly worse. Good luck. You're the creative one. (Big-mouth Lenny deserves a resolution, too, but that is not something you need to address unless you can resolve the big questions successfully.)

1Thinkingman1Thinkingmanabout 11 years ago
Violence is unneeded

Again, Lynn the writing is awesome. I like two out of three of your main characters. I understand all three of their motivations. So this chapter is a definite *****.

First suggestion: Alex decides he can't get past Trish's fuckfest. After confronting Lenny he realizes that Trish was not completely truthful and left out that it was more than just Lenny. How he deals with Lenny is important, he has to deal with him the way a man would. I leave that up to you to figure out. Lois is supportive of her friends but finds that she is stuck in the middle between her friendship and her attraction. Develop this internal struggle. A twist would be the conflict of Trish trying to hold on to Alex and finding out that he is seeing Lois romantically but not sexually. She tells Alex that Lois knew about her tryst, tension ensues.

Second suggestion: Trish implores Lois to help give Alex a threesome. They ambush Alex and he likes it. Problems arise when he wants to do it again. Having opened Pandora's Box Trish finds it hard to argue or reconcile the situation. Lois finds herself wanting Alex more and more. Trish and Lois start fighting over Alex. Resolution is up to you the author.

Not everyone will like either or both of these suggestions. You will note there are many other ways to go that I have not suggested, the willing cuck angle for instance. It is because I do not like those types of stories. Good Luck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
very good story. the best ending will come only if you place your mind and soul with each character for 24 hours each.

Peace love and happiness

lickemgoodlickemgoodabout 11 years ago
To Moral. . .

When all else fails go to the truth. Anyone who has ever backed themselves into a corner has learned that the only way out is the truth. Once the truth is out everyone involved can deal with it.

As an author reality takes as many roads as it does in fiction.

Husband takes up with friend?

Husband forgives wife and begin a new?

Husband fucks friend and finds somebody else?

Husband, wife and friend have a 3 some?

Wife and friend become lovers and husband runs off with secretary?

Etc.

Neither life or fiction have black and white clearity.

One thing about a wordprocessor it doesn't really care what keys are pressed, nor does it require a predictable solution.

You can spice up a torrid adventure or you can select a little white cottage surrounded by roses. . .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Best ending is the simple one.

I Like the setup. This is a great lead-in to a polyamorous marriage. Maybe Phil should be added to the mix too.

William smythWilliam smythabout 11 years ago
It seems obvious to me

That in order to restore Art's manhood, Lois must find a way to convicnce him to fuck her but.....

What happens then is beyond me. I'd have writer's block myself if I had to go any further with this story.

But I have every confidence that Lynn will find a way.

imhaplessimhaplessabout 11 years ago
no help

You need to have an ending before you start -- if someone else suggests something it is no longer your story. There are dozens of scenarios -- use your imagination -- but if she doesn't fuck him somehow you lose all credibility and the story will be lucky to get a 3.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caabout 11 years ago
Assertiveness

Clearly, standard issue female assertiveness is the obvious solution to this stories dilemma. Lets face it, most guys best relationships happen when the girl grabs us and lets the guy know that she's the right girl for him.... After all we're only men, we r forgetful, can't plan ahead and generally intimidated by the girl we want to ask out but don't.... So says my wife and she's usually right. Since we know our afflicted husband likes her bikini, she could get a smaller one or loose the top half, or i favour high boots, leather lingerie undger a raincoat... Kinda like Ellen Barkin In "Sea of Love" with Al Pacino. If our poor husband can get wood from the bikini moment, success is clearly at hand... And he should divorce the slutwife and marry the widow, or live with both of them.

josephstevensjosephstevensabout 11 years ago
Menage?

My suggestion would be that Lois loses her house and moves in with Art and Trish...a three some takes place..possibly drug fueled ..just an idea...

But another good story....tanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wow!

Yep sort of cornered, but in your other stories so solved this situation when the Wife finally sees what she has done and she solved it by sending him to Las Vegas. However, in the end of that story the wife solved the same problem be having her friend help the husband out.

You sort of tried that one here but he believes she is too vulnerable. She fears falling in love with them and the wife has got a mess on her hands.

So what devices are left? Some suggested polymoray (sp). Others might suggest that the husband finally admit how badly he is hurt and divorce his W and then run off with her friend.

My feeling is that the wife needs to address her drug use, because her husband runs a company that does classified work and he must have a clearance. Drug use in his home could and most likely would cause him to lose his clearance and thus his business. She does not see her behavior (drinking and drugs) as a threat but it clearly will ruin his career. Perhaps he sees her lack of concern in this matter as actually a more serious threat to the marriage and his life than her banging a bunch of idiots.

My main thought is that this story starts out with an act of compassion on the part of the woman that failed her husband suggesting that deep down she is a good woman. I think all paths lead to compassionate acts on the part of other people, her friend, her husband, leading to the ending you choose.

Good luck and I look forward to your attempt to work out of the box.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
No Way

You are too good of a writer not to be able to write an ending. If you want suggestions contact me personally.

libido4174libido4174about 11 years ago
Lois needs to switch roles - she is the one that needs help

Lois needs to suck up her "falling in love" thoughts and just fuck him for the joy of sex only. Lois is too moral to steal Trish's husband after what she did for her so that thread is out. She tells Art she finds him very attractive, trusts him and needs a favor from him. She explains how hard it's been for her to see another man sexually, and its affecting her ability to have even a decent date with someone. She realized in the pool the other night that Art had awakened those feelings again. Now she needs his help to get over the final barrier of actually making love to another man, and she does not want to take a chance with someone she barely knows. She does not want to come between Trish and him, but she has nowhere else to turn. She's still afraid and not sure she can do it, but asks Art to be patient with her and she hopes she won't let him down. Later, they admit to Trish what happened and beg her forgiveness. Trish goes on and on about how Art did the right thing and she is so proud of him for helping her best friend.

In six months or so, Art introduces Lois to a new executive that has joined his firm as his #2. He is a good man like Don and Art and he sweeps her off her feet and the two couples remain best friends for life.

DunaDunaabout 11 years ago
Comment a man who prefer milk to beer......

Good and interesting story. If they had practiced ANR after 2 kids the problem there would not have been at all.............

DunaDunaabout 11 years ago
This chapter is 5 *****

I am sorry, because A comment from a man who prefers milk to beer..........

h4751h4751about 11 years ago
Quite the quandary

Nice corner you got yourself into. Trish is the cheater. Lois is falling in love with Art. Should she or shouldn't she? My guess is that if Art can't make love to his wife after she confessed, the marraige will soon end and he'll chase Lois anyway. If they go to bed together first, all bets are off. I'll be interested to see how you end it :)

magmamanmagmamanabout 11 years ago
I write myself in corners

About once a week. Then I hit the "delete" button and try again.

Thanks,

MGM

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Such a perplexing problem!

There are several possible exit senerios for this creation, as i envision it. I have my ethics, a code of conduct so to speak. I respect the work of others and in a way consider it a part of them. I have read the comments so far and see some potential scenerios. I will not write your ending, but, I will offer a bit of "encouragement. Put the story so far aside, so to speak. Take your characters as say; The husband who is suffering from impotence resulting from trust issues with his wife. He is also conflicted by a percieved "loss of respect" as a result of Lenny's blabbering and public opinion of not only his wife's actions, but, also how he responds to what has happened. The "loving" wife who as soiled her reputation and shows reluctance in facing the truth. This character role in the solution will be the key. We have the widow who has been drawn into the quagmire, first throughtrust of a longtime friend, only to discover a love for a man who appears to be fitting replacement for her own departed partner.

Using this as a base and adding new characters and or new details as needed you can now create what might amount to a whole new story to bring this situation to a succesful conclusion.

Approaching your writing this way a creative complation is within your grasp. Now, take a break, let your mind relax, then try a fresh approach. By all means, keep on writing!

ythebadgerythebadgerabout 11 years ago
A superb opening chapter but

I can see the problem. My first thought was that you need to introduce some new characters into the mix. My second thought (the cheap one) was that the wife, after months of frustration at her husband's impotence, gets drunk/high again and goes looking for another adventure but gets caught in the act.

The third one is that the three of them get drunk together, the friend excites the husband and then, still embracing and touching him, enables him to make love to his wife.

A considerable quandary - but I'm sure you're a good enough to writer to come up with something worthwhile.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyabout 11 years ago
Sex Therapy

Do some research on it. He agrees to a surrogate to help him overcome his problem. He has great sex with her, but still can't get it up for you. He feels so guilty, he suggest you get yourseolf a surrogate. Hilarity ensues.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Threesome.

'nough said

bigtddybrbigtddybrabout 11 years ago
Threesome

Wife is in a pickle...husband won't fuck he and husband is horny for friend...problem is husband is too much of a gentleman to take advantage of situation.

Wife needs to step in and get the three of them to work out their problems...her guilt, her husbands obvious attraction and the fact that girlfriend hasn't been laid since before husband died...should be enough there to entice a threesome that will include wife, friend and loving husband...at least once anyway.

Deep SoakerDeep Soakerabout 11 years ago
Add more conflict

The essence of all good stories involves conflict; person against person, person against self, person against nature. The secret to getting out of a corner is always to add more conflict. Perhaps Lois can't sleep at night because of nightmares. Having someone sleep with her (Trish at first, and then Art when Trish needs to leave be away with her parents) and sleeping leads to more. Perhaps some new male character tries to take advantage of Lois and Art becomes her protector. Perhaps a new male character pursues Trish, and Art becomes aware that Lois is helping Trish by running interference with the new character. Perhaps Lois becomes more assertive with Art, talks with him about what it might take for him to get regular firm erections with Trish, and let him realize she is a strong, honorable person, who is not as vulnerable as he previously thought. Perhaps Trish starts having an affair while away with her parents and decides she wants a divorce so that she can pursue other love interests.

A typical Literotica story would probably end with Trish getting her wish. A better story might involve Trish regaining a regular sex life with Art, but in a way that Art does not have sex with Lois.

OOAAOOAAabout 11 years ago
Excellent story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!

Suggestion for next chapter: Could we "help" Art to discover his submissive way? ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
The way out of the corner.

Seems like one way out is for the women to gang up on him. The wife dragging the "reluctant" neighbor along.

ErotonautErotonautabout 11 years ago
Intriguing triangle

Trish made a ghastly error, but her instant remorse (out of her love for Alex, rather than fear of divorce or ostracization) points towards this being a singular event. Her plea to Lois has placed her friend in an awkward position, although at least we now know Alex's problem is psychosymatic, not physical. The real scumbag here is Lenny, of course, and possibly the unnamed second participant if he also spread gossip.

ErotonautErotonautabout 11 years ago
Intriguing triangle

Trish made a ghastly error, but her instant remorse (out of her love for Alex, rather than fear of divorce or ostracization) points towards this being a singular event. Her plea to Lois has placed her friend in an awkward position, although at least we now know Alex's problem is psychosymatic, not physical. The real scumbag here is Lenny, of course, and possibly the unnamed second participant if he also spread gossip.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
You got to be kidding me...

It seems every damn story I read lately lacks an ending...

This was a great story all the way till the stupid admission of the writer that saying she doesn't know how to end it...

If you don't know how to end it, don't post it stupid!

It's a fucking waste of time reading a story with no end; how dare you have that kind of disrespect for your readers. You should be ashamed of yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
heh

"...There were nerds..."

Awesome , one star for you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Interesting

Good start, interesting to see where you take it from here.

Sid0604Sid0604about 11 years ago
Come on Lynn.............

Lynn

I enjoyed reading this and I love the way you write. This is a great story so far but what are you doing stopping there like that? You've never been one to shy away from an intimate moment... in fact you're usually quite the reverse.

Please finish this soon. Certainly well worth 5 stars as it is. It would be worth a lot more when you finish it. We are all waiting Lynn...

Hands0nmanHands0nmanabout 11 years ago
Tried and true method

Get the saint drunk and high then have her pounce on him.

ricksouzaricksouzaabout 11 years ago
Some Ideas

I suggest you make a list of the possible options. The best way will pop out at you. Here's my list; you should make your own. 1. The morally right way. You want it to be an ending that will make everyone happy and satisfied. For this option, the three of you should have a clear, sober discussion of the situation and come to a resolution that accomplishes what you want. 2. The Literotica (i.e. raunchy) path. 2a. Lois and Art continue their fun and Trish seeks counseling to regain her self-respect. 2b. Trish and Art "Open" their marriage and become swingers. Lois joins them attending Swing Parties. You decide how you want the story to end and write it that way. Rick

RioRedKingRioRedKingabout 11 years ago
fix the saint

Knock the saint off his pedestal. Maybe get him drunk at a swimming party with the overly handsome brother. That way he sees that no one can function as a saint.

sometimesamazedsometimesamazedabout 11 years ago
3 some

Have her get him hard then have the wife come home.....instant 3-some.

hwolfskillhwolfskillabout 11 years ago
Let's Party

Since Trish got high on smoke and booze, she needs to throw a similar party for Lois and Art for a threeway. Art needs to loosen up some to screw his wife or screw Lois.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 11 years ago
A tough place for Trish to be.

Anyway the plot line plays out, Trish is going to lose what she had before she fucked up and had those two guys fuck her.

It seems as if Lois is falling in love with Art, or she thinks of Art, as a man like her husband was, but if she starts fucking him, she may find out that he doesn't measure up to her dead husband.

What Lois needs to do is have a four-way with Trish, Phil, and Art. Where Phil fucks Trish, while Art is fucking Lois, and perhaps the four of them can wind up in a long lasing relationship, with Lois fucking her brother as much as she fucks Art.

Lee2012Lee2012about 11 years ago
A dilemma...

You have, said Yoda.

Make it a three way discussion on the premise of Trish's infidelity possibly the root of Art's problem. Then Trish should suggest Lois try getting an errection out of Art and then Trish maintain it. Maybe she can't so Lois can finish the deed.

Lee

JeremythJeremythabout 11 years ago
Forgiven

Have wife watch the two together, but not allowed to participate until husband forgives her. Stretching it out for a couple weeks or months with wife always present. Whether husband takes wife back or not is your call.

sugnasugnaabout 11 years ago
The truth

The truth is that the wife really doesn't love her husband all that much. She is not all that committed to the marriage if she get drunk, high and naked with a couple of guys, then takes them upstairs and fucks them. Her husband could have come home at any time. There is no time limit on fires. She just didn't care very much. That, or she has some serious psychological problems. In either case she isn't much of a wife. It is odd that she is trying to "save" her marriage. Her marriage was over the moment she fucked another man. That's because marriage is all about fidelity! No other relationship has fidelity as a requirement. Once the fidelity is gone, so is the marriage (in every way but name only). So saving the marriage is no longer an option. She in effect divorced herself from the marriage when she put another mans dick in her cunt. Being that they do not have kids it would be smart to divorce her and find someone up to the responsibilities of marriage. Too many people want the social benefits of being married without the responsibility that comes with it. Try as they might, you can't really have a marriage without fidelity, it is just a sham. Move on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
The truth?

The truth is that no husband was harmed in the writing of this story. This is all make believe. There is no correlation between this fictional story and what society believes.

gabaagabaaabout 11 years ago
Too Obvious?

I enjoyed this a lot. If you believe that 'Once a cheater always a cheater'- and there is lots of evidence that it's true-then she simply has to get caught again, her husband will divorce her and Lois gets him. Of course all that can be nicely wrapped-up in interesting sub-plots involving Lois

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Really, who the fuck cares what happens to these people?

Your audience thinks you have a great big DILEMMA, when all you've got is a choice between the happiness of two sluts or the unhappiness of one or the other or the unhappiness of all three of these sick characters, or... Ah, who really cares? The guy is just an impotent dork. These people need saving? Only from themselves. Write about some interesting people who are married for a reason and don't use fucking as a psychological weapon.

Terry in Los Gatos

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Dear Lynn, or Lois,

Not only are you beautiful (How did I manage to type: 'Beautitful'? sorry!), but you are an excellent, subtle yet efficient writer. You turned me on, and I was really into the action, preferably in the role of Art, you may have guessed.

I also wish to apologize for the incredible agressivity of some comments below, obviously from readers who were shocked by the 'cheating' aspects of 'lack of manhood' of Art. Do we agree that they have a perfect right not to appreciate your stories, but there are millions more sexy stories all over the net so they can stop reading what they don't like and move on to something better for them, no? That's what I do when I read a story that includes violence, rape, children or things I don't want.

But I don't accept insulting an author which they have not understood. This is dumb. Say 'it's childish' would be too easy, but guys and gals, why don't you just let other people enjoy themselves without having to spoil their pleasure with your judgment, or hatred, or worse.

We are here to read porn, remember! Enjoy ourselves. The best stories have me wank while I am invited by this guy, fucking his very wife in their own bed while hubby watches eagerly, with a huge hardon. Or better : this great girlfriend of mine offers me to have sex with her best friend and, not only do I appreciate and enjoy the gorgeous looking friend, but I fall madly in love with my own girlfriend who is so generous with me. And I know I will never leave her, because my life with her will be bliss, including all the beautiful women I want to fuck, and my wife will enjoy and encourage that.

Sorry, Lynn, I can be a dirty old man sometimes, I confess, but then I felt I had to defend a young sexy widow against the dragons of the internet.

This is the first 'dirty' (it is not porn, even though it yells for some good hot and dirty moments. I like taking my time to get there, though, and you are a master. Thank you, author). I said, This is my first dirty story that mentions a man's failure without humiliating him to the role of submissive cuckold, probably even feminised. No, a real man, with full hardon potential, hit by some stroke of lightning when he learns his wife 'may' well have made him a cuckold with some close friend(s) and everybody knows and laughs behind your back. I would probably have reacted even much worse than that, I admit.

Do we need to tell you how to see the next episodes? (there are some I have not read yet, but I will, eagerly) You have softly and beautifully hinted at the fact Trish is turned on at the thought of you and Art and she will want full details from each of you. As other readers below, I am convinced they will endup threesome, and enjoy every combination of skins and flesh and lips and all else.

Please continue, dear Lynn and Lois and Trish and me (Art ;) Let's have plain full fun.

Barst0hBoyBarst0hBoy10 months ago

I think it's pretty obvious that Trish was not at her mother's house; she was out getting her punch card brought up to date. Art has had a PI on her during her vacation and now has the proof to divorce her and marry his new girl.

olblueyesolblueyes7 months ago

i am enjoying this tale,,,i believe the answer to arts problem is the addition of trish's BFF and become a triad.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous