All Comments on 'The Adventures of Kitty Ch. 01'

by RoxieCarmichael

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I want a kitty of my own

Loved this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
This reminds me of

a website I found about Catwoman. It had pictures from early Catwoman comics, showing the different interpretations of the varying cartoonists.

Some of these cartoon pictures of Catwoman were--all sorts of stuff: Chic, mysterious, grotesque--as I write I'll have to remember more. I was very taken by these images. It would take an entire essay to describe, discuss them.

I'll look again, but last I checked, that website doesn't exist anymore.

Themes about Catwoman--she was a cat burgler (of course)--my god, the entire fantasy was too wonderful to try to encompass in a paragraph or two.

I'll try to start: She loved jewelry. She was a jewel thief. She pulled off huge hiests (sp?). OMG: I just now realized that Catwoman this this kind of thing in common with Marni, the character in the movie, one of my favorites. One of my VERY favorites.

Especially scene where Marni, after her horse is fatally injured and she has to shoot him because she can see and feel and hear him suffering horribly--this creature, this person she loves more than anyone else. But it is unbearable to see him in this pain.

Another woman/ character offers to do it for her, but Marni says no. She has to do it herself. She can't let the one creature she's loved so much more than any other be delivered over--as he goes from being to non-being--go without her to stand by him through everything and--when necessary--when nothing better--or even acceptable-- is possible--so he can be the beautiful, adored creature she loves--when he'll no longer be himself--at all--she does this because she loves him and knows she'll never again feel, smell, touch--anything--him--but even if she didn't kill him--in his present condition--the relationship they had had together--as equals, human and animal--had ended and trying to prolong it would just cause him to suffer. It could have been her. And she knew he would have done the same for her if he could have.

It's after this, that Marni, still in her riding habit, from the hunt, spattered with Forio's blood?--wearing black leather gloves, in a trance, goes back to her cat burgler addiction. It the only thing she can do or knows to do, that works, to comfort herself. To try to end her own suffering. When she was with Forio (sp?) she was in a state of joy and love--a slice of life between her addiction--being a cat burgler and the suffering between planning these--reliefs from the confusion and pain--and not really understanding the reason for, the cause of it.

And that's gone. Her little slice of joy and freedom.

(But, as in all fairy tales, someone loves her and saves her.)

DarkScribe1DarkScribe1about 11 years ago
Something new!

It has given Me a lot of naughty thoughts about how to change My girl into a kitty...she is slinky enough to carry the look off easily Thank you for the inspiration Roxie xxx

Mag58Mag58about 8 years ago
Hot story

wow...very sexy and different 10/10

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous