All Comments on 'The Father of My Daughters'

by MitchFraell

Sort by:
  • 58 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Civilized people

Good minds, good heads on all. Good story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Oh no, a terrible story.

Maybe he wasn't exactly cuckolded (although that was the plan), but she still cheated on him with regard to trustfulness. Therefore, he is by definition a wimp.

cpetecpeteabout 11 years ago
OUCH..tough one.

..you wrote tale about a realtionship built on lies. The "A Ha" moment by the wife seems to have been forced on her by the husband. Lots of questions in this story-would the wife have ever told him? Whould the boss have told him? Would the realtionship between wife/boss come back later?

Good story in that it left more questions than answers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
actually he had been cuckolded she said yes before but not now

sorry if it had been me I would have had he marriage annulled based on fraud. Sued both Laura and the other adulterer. And for sexual harassment at the firm based on being targeted. Actually i lieu of that adopt the kids the divorce the slut. She was a company whore paid to sexually service the man and to bear his children. The aha I love you now is to faked and prepared. He cant trust her and can now never leave her alone for a second. This fake marriage is doomed no matter what path you take. Better to get the money and go.

bigguy323bigguy323about 11 years ago
As noted before, this should be in Loving Wives and given the score it deserves there.

Your protagonist is a WIMP.

bigguy323bigguy323about 11 years ago
Should be in loving wives.

The protagonist is a wimp.

realisticendingsrealisticendingsabout 11 years ago
Strange

Story in wrong section

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 11 years ago
Extremely Provocative Story !

I suppose he let himself in for this by not finding out who the biological father of her daughters was from the start. There's a cold blooded & manipulative element to his wife that makes me wonder how many more lies there are. Untruths are like roaches - if you find one, there's usually more lurking about.

The story strains plausibility, but doesn't break it. One last quibble, I would have liked to have seen more positive attributes of the fledgeling marriage lingered on. That would have helped me see why the lead character made such a snap decision to adopt the children & not opt out of the union.

I wouldn't call the husband a wimp. He made decisive steps to uncover the truth & made an unequivocal decision to continue the marriage after weighing attributes & detriments of time spent together. Was he a naif ? Quite possibly, but I hesitate to jeer at him for that quality, as I've 'been there ' & done that.

Fine story - I wish it had been in Loving Wives to garner a larger readership but I respect the author's decision to place it where it is. Perhaps he feared the trolls savaging this work. I wish I could say that fear was groundless. Be that as it may, this rates highly with me & I thank MitchFraell for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
There is always the option to just

Walk away, expunge the quartet from your memory, and never look back. At the first mention of Hotel Bedroom.

But having made the plot into a 'nothing' was a damn good tale told your way :)

Kilroy

chytownchytownabout 11 years ago
Good Read***

Weird but a good read. Thanks for sharing.

zed0zed0about 11 years ago
Still A Wimp

He never stopped being a wimp, and now he gets to stay with the whore. Oh Boy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

So she's cool with fucking him over until she gets caught and that's when she decides she's in love with him and can't give him up? Yeah, okay. When you've got a husband who is supporting you, there is absolutely no excuse to keep on seeing their father on the pathetic excuse that "she was seeing to their future."

Especially not when the whole thing was a lousy con job in the first place.

Intriguing concept for a story, buying a mistress instead of simply hiring her as a surrogate mother, but her abusive behavior and his acceptance of that as nothing, not to mention embracing the friendship of the man who exploited his wife ... is just wow. I won't call it cuckoldry or wimping or any of those tired old anti-cuck titles. This guy is a fucking limp douchebag for simply accepting it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Oddly flat

The protagonist seems rather flat in this story. It carries little emotion.

Also — it wasn't very clear as to WHEN she supposedly stopped having sex with her father-figure Sugar Daddy. What did she mean that they did other things? But that wasn't cheating?

Too many loose strings for a good story. You should send them out to critical readers who can point out these issues before you put them up on Lit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
more to the story

i feel sorry for the 2 gals.................................bio dad cant tell them th etruth.

and the adopted dad ,is a wimp

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
shit - another MattM type of author.

Quit submitting such garbage.

njlaurennjlaurenabout 11 years ago
Doesnt work well

Kind of flat writing and allan takes what happened too easily.Fisher and Laura used him as coldly as anything you could imagine,in effect he really was the cuckoo raising another birds chicks.If she fell in love with him,why was the sex so shiity? And would allen buy that laura loved him when the only reason it seems like she broke off with.fisher was because she was caught.Laura herself is bloodless and at the end she appears going through the.motions to preserve her kids having a dad.It would have taken a longer story for this to even hope to work,the breach of trust would not be worked out in a parking lot. It is obvious allan loves the kids,but this ended too easily.Among other things he would have one hell of a lawsuit, for fraud and also forworkplace malfeasance,for setting laura,up with him like that.

For the author,this isnt terrible,it just needs a lot more color and emotion,laura and allen are too cold and are kind of wooden.There would.need to.be more pain,allen would have to show more anger and rage and sorrow,and laura would need to do more than hang her head to show she lived him....the way she is portrayed it seems a.half assed acting job.Put yourself in the characters position and imagine how you would feel if you were set up.like this,or in lauras imagining you were in love with allan and knew he would hate her and not trust her......

MitchFraellMitchFraellabout 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you to the readers for your comments

Some things I should have made clearer in the story;

Yes, Alan was a wimp at the start. Laura saw that.

He was not cuckolded, she stopped sex with Thomas when she first met Alan.

It is not in LW because it is not a straightforward infidelity/revenge story.

At the hotel, Mary did not see them go into a bedroom. She though they went towards them. Was Elizabeth there? Was there he gave her the monthly payment? Mary would not know.

About seeing Thomas in the future. Laura was part of Elizabeth's (his wife) extended family. That's why they chose her and paid her to support the children.

Alan was used coldly. Thomas was a rich, successful businessman, his wife was a politician They both had to be ruthless.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Okay Author

I've read your assessment. I don't believe it would have ended like that. Remember, the wimp became a man and as a man he can no longer be involved with these deceitful people. Divorce the bitch and sue for all he can. A man does what he has to do. Author, your reasoning is flawed.

OneShotOneOneShotOneover 10 years ago
she lied to him for years

She can't be trusted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Oh, my God!!!

What a stupid, idiotic ending to a juvenile story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

wish there was a cucky section, would'nt of read this crap then..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
How can an idiot be good at businesss?

Because this foolish cuckold barely seems to be able to put two words together in a sentence. Everyone at work will eventually know what happened. His workplace will be a mess. And how can he possibly trust his wife? She lied to him, she tricked him and she has treated him like a child for their entire relationship. Time to quit his job, divorce the cheating, lying slut wife and move FAR away. And get an editor.

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 10 years ago
5* story.

By the way, in the UK if a man tried to sue in such a case, he'd be laughed out of court.

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
HOW DOES ONE RATE LIES AND LIARS

and how does one have any belief in the answer. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
hmmmm

He needs to run run away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hmmmmm....2

No... He's got it made - she made him, gave him backbone, fell in love and has chosen HIM!

I'd say he's 'set for life'.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
One Question

If Laura was "bought," why wasn't she wealthy? She could have told Alan that the money was from her family? Surely, Laura would have expected money beyond just what her daughters would inherit?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WAVES OF PUTRID CRAP AT THE VERGE OF LATRINE . . .

Life is too short for spending time with kaput peoples and eating shit ...

dump the shit and start new.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
NAIVETY DOES NOT BEGIN TO DESCRIBE ALAN

but being not stupid is about to change. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow!

What a mercenary fucking bitch. She sold her body and soul, and kids or not, that husband of hers should get as far as possible away from her. Annulment should be

a given since the marriage was basically fraud.

Nicely written story.

Rc68Rc68over 7 years ago
Garbage

Only the UK cuck loser brigade could find this story to be enjoyable.... Wow, just too pathetic for a score.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Divorce Court! Hurry!

Kick her to the curb, divorce the cheating bitch, quit your job and move out of the country.

nancyharpman17nancyharpman17about 7 years ago
If Fisher Bought Her...

Doesn't that make him guilty of Sexual Slavery? We are talking about a great amount of jail time for him. Alan should run like hell and put as much distance as he can between himself and Laura. The little girls have to be confused beyond description.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Not the characters they're fiction

This goes to the mindset of the author people. He accepts the fact that a Man would accually stay with a mercenary bitch that only chose him to give her daughters a temporary father. come on people I wonder how much he charges for his own spouse?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
SUCKS

This really sucks

Ocker51Ocker51almost 7 years ago
Cheating Bitch

Throw the cheating whore to the curb, you kept her coz she chose you? But only after you caught her cheating.

You have no balls, no guts, no courage & no pride 2⭐️⭐️

TonyKiwiTonyKiwiover 6 years ago
I think

Prostitutes shouldn't get married, if you are in a mistress relationship don't defraud another man by marrying him. TK

notredame43notredame43over 6 years ago
fucking seriously

dogshit is more profound than this. mm got another profile?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Wish I could give this a negative rating, pure horseshit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Toss her out the door

She will Never be a trusting person let alone a wife SAD! I liked the story. This happens way to many times and the Dad does not know the score...4

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow. What a waste

And you sir author grant me the dubious honor of giving in to my baser instincts.

I often see "fag cuck shit" in the comments. I always dismissed them as not having anything to say.

But this story is Fag Cuck Shit.

His whole life with this conniving lying whore was at her manipulation.

None of it is real. Yet he takes her back?

Really unbelievable.

So I bow to my lesser commemtators and borrow from tbem freely.

FAG CUCK SHIT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow. Some Didn't Like It

I just thought it needed fleshing out a bit. You may not be O. Henry, but nothing wrong with trying. You just needed more to give us more sympathy for the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
STUPID

REALLY!!!

IndyOnIndyOnabout 4 years ago
Huh?

Good story line but poor writing.....take another go at it and develop the characters more with more feeling....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I have to agree STUPID

Wimpy cockhold stories are just sad even the idea that you made him okay with the crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

zerozerozero... yeah, me again.

a cuck is a cuck is a cuck; a slut is a slut is a slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I gave it one star only because zero stars was not an option. I hate weak little cuckolds who tolerate being disrespected and degraded.

MarkT63MarkT63about 2 years ago

3 stars for being such a wimpy IDIOT!!! Borderline CUCK!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It could have been an interesting story but it just dribbled away. He should have made a stink of it. He was a patsy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well done you have perfectly described a selfish and greedy woman

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

que mierda?...

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good premise decently written just not to my liking.

Three stars, it had so much more potential the characters could have been much better developed.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Very weird……

.

3 ***

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Terrible must be another faggot Englishman

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Wanders and needs a reedit.

dinotail2023dinotail202318 days ago

Sorry....but this was really bad.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous