All Comments on 'Bosom Buddies Epilogue'

by bosombuddies

Sort by:
  • 225 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Brilliant

An outstanding finale to the series, and long-awaited too! Bravo, and I think you've found a new talent in erotica writing.

bosombuddiesbosombuddiesabout 11 years agoAuthor
re: Anonymous

Thanks, glad you liked it

DeepBlueCDeepBlueCabout 11 years ago
Truly Amazing!

A beautiful ending to a love story for the ages. Ian found his soul mate in Liz and the two of them have such a wonderful relationship and mutual trust and respect it is amazing and a joy to behold.

Theirs is truly the story book kind of love that is all too rare in real life!

buran288buran288about 11 years ago
GREAT

I totally loved the long ride and you made all of them so life like that they became friends. BRAVO!!

TLMorganTLMorganabout 11 years ago
Now that is an ending!!

Beautiful ending and terrific story! Although the series had ended, I hope you don't stop writing, my friend... Perhaps spin off stories featuring Corrine and the others since Iran is now married?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Whew!

I know I sure wasn't that, er, long-lasting when I was 30. Or 18 for that matter.

What I DO know is how attached I am to all of your characters and how much I'm going to miss them. I suppose you could take TLMorgan's suggestion and spin one or more of your girls into their own stories. I was never enamored with the serial spin-offs from "All In The Family", for example, although you certainly have the material and the talent to make them enjoyable again. But I enthusiastically endorse one of Morgan's suggestions - keep writing! Your stories, and especially your creativity with character development, set you apart from so many others. I'd love to be in your audience for a return engagement. Of some sort anyway.

Thank you for a great time.

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneabout 11 years ago
.

Damn good work! This is so well done I can see it happening in real life. The story line is that believable.

I have tried my hand at writing a few pieces for Literotica, I wished they could have turned out this good.

YamiBoyYamiBoyabout 11 years ago
^__^

Awesome story. I've read it over at SOL but found it a must to at least leave an appreciative comment here too. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the amazing work! ^__^

whitetrash11whitetrash11about 11 years ago
awesome series

This is one of the best story lines on lit. You have a give of writing. I hope you continue with it. awesome job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Fuckin awsome

I don't just want to comment about this story, but all the stories so far in this series.

I really loved the characters and I almost fell in love with Amy, ( I love Redheads) the tale really kept me reading one after another like a good book< I couldn't put it down. Pleas give us more like these and again thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great Read

Have read lots of stories over the years at Literotica but never left a comment, but your efforts warrant all the praises you receive great job.

ss33ss33about 11 years ago
Captivating

From beginning to end, your story and your characters were captivating. Only the best writers can make characters like these come alive and can lead us to care about them as you did. I'm looking for more from you down the road. Well done!

Strawberry_2051Strawberry_2051about 11 years ago
I admire this writing.

You did a great job mixing hot sex with emotional attachment, and making it believable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
OH THANK GOD

I'm so glad Ian and Liz ended up together. Great ending to a great series!

curlybear53curlybear53about 11 years ago
Series End

This was a GREAT series. I could hardly wait for each installment. Please continue your writing and submissions as I always look forward to new stories.

aznpimpaznpimpabout 11 years ago
Holy Crap!

I can't believe it is over. I thoroughly enjoyed the series and the final chapter was amazing. It makes me sad it is over. Granted there can be spin-offs and such but nothing like the original series. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Thanks for AN ENDING TO REMEMBER

I just came across this, and have been reading it the last two days. Thank you so much for this - memorable characters, great sex, the story progressed, great dialogue, and a whole lot of fun. I was really worrying that the ending would be a bit maudlin - thankfully, it was an even better ending than I would have dreamed. Thank you, again - can't come up with a good enough way to say it. I owe you a beer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wow

I originally thought this story was over after the prom school chapter, I was not expecting an Epilogue, now here I am awed at another excellent chapter in this incredibly erotic story. Now I find myself undeservedly craving more. I want more of Elizabeth breaking out of her innocent shell. I want more of Corrine's epic chest. I want more of Amy's aggressive and extremely hot personality. I want more of Stephanies stunning and creative blowjobs. And I want more of Talia's bisexuality making it all that much hotter.

Leaving it slightly open for a sequel(certainly more then the ending to Ch. 09) is either a brilliant way to keep people interested or a dreadful tease. All your fans are waiting for more. I personally would like you to at least finish what happened during the rest of the night, if not more. All us fans eagerly away another chapter in this story or the beginning of a new one. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
a great story

this was one of the best stories i have ever read and i would kill to have know any one of the girls in this story in high school if this is based on a true story you are the luckiest man on the planet to have such good friends

blackmagic3blackmagic3almost 11 years ago
Sublime

One of the best groups group sex plots I have read, it was just the right combination pleasure, pain and a smidgeon of betrayal. But the ending takes the cake, it was a cathartic climax love and hope. I thank you for your words.

DelicoseDelicosealmost 11 years ago
Thank you, bosombuddies...

This was an excellent ending to a great story. I hope this won't be your last and only story. Please, keep writing!

bosombuddiesbosombuddiesalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Re: Delicose and Blackmagic3

Thanks so much for your comments. For some reason the webmaster has marked my IP address as a source of spam, so I can't write you directly to tell you how much I appreciate you taking the time to let me know you enjoy the story. To answer your question Delicose, I am working on a few new stories right now. One of them is gonna be fairly short, so that should be done before too long--hopefully a few weeks if I can find the time to write.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Bunch of cheaters

Paying no attention to the health ramifications. And to the long term ramifications for his marriage. So many chapters of implausible (even for a fictional story) baloney.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I'm sorry, anon.

But probably nine stories out of ten tagged "group sex" could easily end with them all getting STIs. Who the fuck cares? How realistic does your porn have to be, anyway?

Bosombuddies, I liked the story a lot. This is definitely the best chapter, although the bit near the start where they've split up seems a little superfluous, since they later get back together as though nothing happened. The sex makes up for that of course; I think this is the only chapter where they all fuck at once and we waited a long time for it.

scherjascherjaover 10 years ago
Overall a great series!

Did not like the Prom ending, all in one hotel room??. But the Epilogue was GREAT!!

layneFarrelllayneFarrellover 10 years ago
extraordinary

probably the best erotic story I ever read - a storyline _and_ lots of fun. perfect! please write some more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story.

You have a great way with unfolding the story. I looked forward to each and every chapter as they appeared. I encourage you to continue writing the way you have. Love the long enhanced story. It was great!

Dawger1000Dawger1000over 10 years ago
Great

I loved it. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Standing Ovation!

Yee Haw! (Throwing cowboy hat in air)

Absolutely great story!

Thank you, and keep up the good work ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The most incredible finish

Just when I thought the ending could only hold sadness of the coming to a close...a mind blowing amazing twist. The mixture of emotions, deep plots, and passionate sex in this story is unparalleled

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
AMAZING

This is truly an interesting story. I am an avid reader whose hundreds if not thousands of books, short stories, comics, and mangas, not including the erotica ones. I have to say that this was one of the most interesting stories that I have ever read.

newriter2newriter2over 10 years ago
Rare Gift

I have been an avid reader of Literotica for many years. I only recently opened an account, but in all my reading this is one of those rare stories that actually has a compelling element to it. This is one of the greats that belongs right at the top of its category as a coming of age and exploratory story. I search far and wide for stories like this that actually have characters as compelling and complicated, yet likable as your story does. I could believe all of this really happened. And the description of the sex was just perfect, not too long or too short, too detailed to too bland. I really appreciate you sharing this gift with the community!

ozseasideozseasideabout 10 years ago
kudos.... just kudos.

enjoyed both the stories and the stimulation.

thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Brilliant

I totally agree with "Newrier2's" comments

Well written and believable..... Enjoyed every chapter.....

danieltraviesodanieltraviesoabout 10 years ago
Spectacular!

Five stars for every chapter! One of the most engaging and exciting erotic stories that I've ever read. It was well structured and well paced. As outlandish as the concept was, it felt natural and believable. The characters were unique and fleshed out. The final orgy was sort of inevitable, but it was built up and teased in the most perfect way possible. It shows that you really took your time, understood your characters, and had a master plan for the story. Really well done. Hall of fame level stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Bravo!

Bravo! one of the best if the best if not THE best stories I ever read on here! each chapter was so hot! Thanks

MeltnmoldMeltnmoldabout 10 years ago

This was really a GREAT story, from start to finish. And I agree with all the comments below me. I gave it 5's all the way.

Wish it had happened to me, of course. ;-) But I never had a Senior year in High School, I was married. In fact I didn't get my High School diploma until after I'd gone to college and was elected to the Board of Education.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great Story Teller

Besides being a remarkable and sexy erotic story, your story telling abilities are second to none, making the read all the more enjoyable and real. By the last chapter I honestly felt like I knew every one of the characters intimately, sharing in their emotional highs and lows - often shedding a tear in sadness and happiness. Liz is just the most incredible woman. You are certainly the number one author on this site and looking forward to many more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Fucking shit

Fucking disgusting story plot 👎.

But still your way of writing is immensely great.🌟

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Spectacular series...

I know this was the epilogue but would love to see the stories continue...visits from the friends, weddings, career interactions, etc

Still have a basis for something really good!

Sherman1972Sherman1972almost 10 years ago
Wow

I stayed up for hours reading this story in its entirety and was sad it was over I loved how descriptive the sex scenes were it really got me picturing both the girls and all of their sexy scenes. I hope there's more stories like it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Merry-go-Round

You take the chance to ride a merry-go-Round in real life. The outcome is outstanding and the text probably could be used in a psyche class.

Some how you manage to keep them all in order and I commend you for the way you manipulate all of the characters into the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

This was a great ending to a very cool series!!

wyldnloose69wyldnloose69almost 10 years ago

The was a great story. Couldn't ask for a better ending

ace4everace4everalmost 10 years ago
Hot....

I would think each coming year would have some kinkier sex play, maybe some fetish or a couple strap ons would be interesting .

Great series,reminding me of the glory days.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
A miracle

I can't thank you enough I've read it three times but this is the first time I finished it damn I'm so turned on right now oh God if this was a movie I would make it my fave as I love this story and damn you are the best oh you can't imagine how many times I just wanted to ... This is my new ultimate fantasy oh lord if I had the power I would give this story all the glory it deserves on the big screen or the computer screen as the most epic chic flick romance "action" movie ever and trust me it has all the right action now if only the characters were real cuz damn I need these guys in my life

Thank you so much

<3

Syd

GalloglaichGalloglaichover 9 years ago
With a Bang

Well, as far as endings go, this one was absolutely glorious.

Orgy with goddesses. Check.

Resolution. Check.

Climax. Sextuple Check.

It's been a long time since I read a series through, and this one goes as one of my favorites. I'm glad I had the chance to read it and I'll be reading your others works as well.

Enjoying Your Imagination - Galloglaich

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
But...But (continued!)

Before I start reading, I just wanted to say another enormous thank you to the writer of this series. I have not admired an erotica as much as I have this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wah

This actually made me sad. Life sucks.

10/10

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Just wow

I have never read something like this before. The romance, sex and emotions are all in the place. Anger ignited and sex induced quarrels made the story much more realistic. 15 out of 10 if I have to rate this series. I kept reading over night till last chapter. Best writer ever. Thank you for sharing ur story with us.

FadingawayFadingawayover 9 years ago
Late to the party

Sorry, I wasn't a member when this was new so I am commenting now. This is truly fine erotic fiction; it may be the most satisfactory masturbatory fantasy ever written. The sex is biologically feasible if unlikely and the characters are literary flesh as distinct from literary silicon. I may be in love with Elizabeth, I am certainly seriously in lust and like.

qwertycheeseqwertycheeseover 9 years ago
great story

Actually read the entire series in one sitting non-stop. Great character development and had extensive intermingling relationships.

I am glad Liz was the girl Ian chooses in the end. It would have been too predictable if it was Stephanie. Corrine would be too stereotypical first hot girl that the nerd befriends then turned lovers. Talia seems to be only there as the bisexual one in the group, her role probably could have been given to one the other girls. When there so many characters there is not a need for an extra wild card member.

Also so many big boobs. You must really like them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wonderful

I will be fan of your work for years. Phenomenal job

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Amazing.

This series is NOTHING SHORT of amazing. Completely and utterly amazing. I've never read such a complete, well-rounded and completely erotic series. So thank you, thank you, thank you! This, in my mind, is one that will go down in history.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Frigging awesome!

This series was the best I read, ever!!

DeadPoetSparrowDeadPoetSparrowabout 9 years ago
Love Liz

I agree with qwerty...Liz was the best female character and the only one Ian could have chosen for a real relationship. With where you took the series it needed to be real, it couldn't stay as just sex and for that you needed the most mature woman. I always appreciate when authors can make me fall for one of their characters and you succeeded here. I am greatly disappointed that I have now read all of your work and will have to wait for your next submission. Curses.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
just one more

This story had me on the edge the entire , really good story telling

Just wish it didn't end........don't suppose there's a "epilouge part 2"

Out there somewhere ......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

This was an awesome series! I can't wait for your next submission!

wrc264wrc264about 9 years ago
too short

'Would have lovedto see this continue. Was hoping they would somehow all end up living together in a poly relationship of some sort. Also, are you against anal? Especially with Amy and her "fantastic butt" but no anal sex with any of them. They could have all moved in together and started having babies.

dahc76dahc76almost 9 years ago
Wow

Wow, I really loved this series, and I did not want it to end either, but awsome!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Some things:

First: as to anal. Not everyone does anal and that particular activity is available in so many other places that it wasn't needed here. Thanks.

Second: this was HOT. I loved every chapter. Everyone had their own personality and they were all great.

Third: Please learn when to you "she and I, her and I, etc." as opposed to "she and me, her and me, etc.". It is a small thing but, for a lover of the English language, it can be distracting.

PinchbeckPinchbeckalmost 9 years ago
You've ruined Literotica

Quite frankly, this story is so good that you've ruined the rest of the site for me. Every story I read here, I compare it to this one. I have yet to find anything that compares to it in aspects of character, sexuality, and sheer good writing.

The characters might be based around stereotypes, but they're all believably developed. By the end of the story, the reader truly cares about all of these people. Except for Steve. Fuck Steve.

The sex scenes are all brilliantly written and unique.

Even the writing between the sex is well-done, with almost no spelling or grammatical errors that detract from the story. That might not seem very important, but it is, at least to me.

All in all, it's an incredible read. Thank you for letting us into your horrible, perverted mind.

bosombuddiesbosombuddiesalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Re: ruined literotica

Um, thanks?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
get them pregnant.

Man, he shoud all make them pregnant lol.

But they coud definitely hav Talia as a lover. Maybe u coud write a story about that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
This is 1 of the best I have read but....

Hii, this is 1 of the best stories I have read but, do have some questions. Y there is hardly any mention of his mother n male frends ?

He is happily married but every1 else is so single?

N y coudnt he sho more integrity than niceness in highschool wen he was disposed off as just a nice frend after being used to get-off? That was so frustrating many times.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I read and have reread this masterpiece!

I've reread this series many times and yes, I compare it to the other stories on this site. It's fantastic reading. I've read hundreds of stories and hundreds of authors but only a few I can even say that they come close but never close enough to this series. Please write more of anything. Thank you for this read.

AthlantianAthlantianover 8 years ago
Loved it!!

Awesome writing!

Actually it was so good, that I went to the amazon page and gave this story 5 stars there as well!

It it was possible, I would have given it 6 stars. It's just that wel written :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Read!!!!

Superb story! Great writing. Only one ding: He decided to go to MIT (Many Incompetent Trolls) instead of the vastly superior CalTech!! ;)

cardinalfancardinalfanover 8 years ago
Great Read

It's very rare that I read a series straight through on this site. But this one just clicked with me and I couldn't stop reading. This was very well written, not to mention very hot. I think my favorite chapter was the night Stephanie and Liz spent with Ian. I'll be anxious to try out more of your stories, but I'm a bit disappointed that there aren't all that many on here. I hope to see more of your writing here in the future.

hudsinihudsiniover 8 years ago
One of the best.

This is a fantastic piece of literotica. Nothing more needs said.

Randomusername36514Randomusername36514over 8 years ago

Thank you for everything.

mnstk76mnstk76over 8 years ago
OMG!!

This was(is) one of the best stories I have read! You had me from the start and it just got better! I knew he would end up with Liz, and the reunion was a masterpiece!

BRAVO!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

WOW! Just wow.

thruholewizardthruholewizardover 8 years ago

thanks for the happy ending ....great story

Stephen J

ps no body lasts that long

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
damn!

That whole thing was so hot I really want it to be true!

mrChristianmrChristianover 8 years ago
standing ovation

oyster far my favorite,it has everything,emotions, sex,love, sex,jelously,.great just great,it took two whole days but it was worth the read...

BigBlue9295BigBlue9295about 8 years ago
Wow!

May be the best overall story on the site...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
One the Bestest story

It's one of the best story I have read. I think it's the best series.... I came a lot after reading this whole series.

God if I could get chance to become lan...very lucky guy...

maddictmaddictabout 8 years ago
So you can go home again.

Ian made the right choice of all these women. Liz is remarkable. After many years I found some of my high school friends, the guy's and we camp in Sequoia natinal park for a long weekend No wife's, no dogs no girlfriends. Some of their sons are camping with us to. Lots of memories of things we got away with and some we didn't.

Thanks, I hope its all true.

mrqdreamermrqdreameralmost 8 years ago
Sooooo hot!

Dang .. This was good .. And what made it so good .. Was it was almost believable that it could happen .. Well .. Almost .. But that's what fantasies are for .. Right? Thanks for writing .. Looking for more!

ukdukeukdukealmost 8 years ago
Fantastic

This is without doubt one of the best stories on the site.

Believable characters, great believable sex!

It ended just as it should be.

Thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Author

You should seriously become an author of books published by big companies. You are a great writer and i think you could write best selling romance books.

Best wishes

An exoerienced reader

westwood19westwood19over 7 years ago
alt. ending

Ian says "Liz please tell the funeral home Not to change the ear to ear smile on my face, and leave the tent"

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
BEST ENDING EVER!!

You did excellent job in how this series eneded and a great fair well to these awesome charters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow

I loved reading this series. Now I feel I'm gonna be disappointed with other stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fantastic series

I would honestly buy a copy of this if you published it.

bosombuddiesbosombuddiesover 7 years agoAuthor
Re: "Buy a copy"

If you want, you can find ebook and paperback versions on Amazon under my author name "Kenneth Pierce."

RunsAmokRunsAmokover 7 years ago
THAT WAS AWESOME!!!

That was without a doubt the best vanilla sex story I have read in my life. And I've read a lot...

Mari55Mari55about 7 years ago
A must buy story

Definitely one story one must buy. Not really a stroking story but rather an erotic coming of age novel. It's really good.

LucidLoverLucidLoverabout 7 years ago
Im just now finding this...

HOLY SHIT that was an amazing journey! Thank you so much for writing that! You even made ME fall for Elizibeth early on. Although ive always had a thing for cute "shy" girls heheh. I was super happy that Ian ended up with her. She was indeed best girl imo. You could turn this into a best selling series of books if you threw in some more events and elaborated on some things. Id definitely buy it immediately! Nice job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
"The Breakfast Club" of erotica

Wow. Even as a non-breast-man, I was totally enthralled by this tale. So well written, with hot sex scenes, complex and emotionally engaging characters... and a disarming sense of humor. By the end I could practically hear "Don't You Forget About Me" over the imaginary credits in my mind.

Anyway... Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
well done

The author is a great writer. I hope he does it for a living. The first six chapters were so well written the story was plausible and almost believable. The switch to fantasy in Chapter seven was again very well done. The sex scenes were very stimulating and a joy to read. I hope the author writes more.

GrandepickGrandepickalmost 7 years ago
Well oiled story line

I am 30 years ahead of this story so it would have been very difficult to have really experienced this in the mid60s. Also, I had very poor luck with girls in my class. Over the years I've done rather well with women 4-6yrs younger and my school was small enough their were only two girls who had anything larger than a "B" unless their azzes were also huge. As a confirmed titman, I very much envy Ian and his being able to have a harem of bounteous beauties with the boobies. He is a very lucky guy and his wife is as well to have those friends with such tempting attributes. This is a well thought out story and I wonder if you had any help with it coming together? Your editor is first class as there are very few errors of any kind to point out. There were some timeline questions a few times but nothing most folks would notice and they certainly did not detract from the experience at all. I might would have inserted the various holidays to help with that but that is about the only suggestion I have. You are truly gifted with all the many various talents needed to carry forth such a long and detailed narrative. Keep writing and you will bless your readers with stimulating pastimes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
wow

this is the first story I have gone up to this level to finish.... u had everything in it... just wonderful

General_PictonGeneral_Pictonover 6 years ago
The story lingers...

I finished the series a week ago and still find myself thinking about one or other of the characters at least once a day.

You managed at achieve the most extraordinary thing - you made the seemingly preposterous idea of the school geek having an orgy with 5 beautiful women, seem like a logical outcome of the situation. Most erotica requires a suspension of disbelief, especially when it describes the esoteric. But I believed the actions of the characters throughout, I think because you gave each one a strong and unique voice and kept them acting in accordance with their interests at each stage.

Thanks.

G_P

Baldeagle58Baldeagle58over 6 years ago
One of the Best Series.... Ever!

If Literotica ever got round to having a 'Favourite Series' Button, after reading Bosom Buddies, it would be well and truly 'clicked'. A great read, with hot sex, humour and, above all, 'real' characters.

You took the time to write well rounded, believable, characters in this story.

I'm sure that after reading this people would realise that they 'knew' someone like a Corrine, Amy, Talia, Stephanie, Elizabeth or Ian in real life. That's how we'll written they are.

You got the emotions right as well, boy did you ever!

Ian's anger and frustration when he realised that Corry only wanted to blow him as 'practice' for her boyfriend, and the reactions that caused in the group.

His tears, when he thought he'd never get to Prom with Liz.

What really got me though, was the 9/11 phone call! I'm Scottish, and remember where I was on the afternoon (our time) that this happened. I'm sure there were many such calls made that day.

The fact that Ian only wanted to hear Liz's voice over anyone else's, even if they never spoke again, was so moving and true to life.

The Sex......

Wow, so many high points!

In no particular order, swimsuit shopping with Amy! ('Nuff said).

Ian, Stephanie and Liz's 3some!

Ian & Corrine on the beach in the rain storm.

Amy and Talia in the Epilogue, Liz and Corrine in the Epilogue.....

There were so many more, but I'm not about to list them.

You are now in my Favourite Author list, and I look forward to reading your other story. But, you know, if this had been your only Literotica posting, it would be up there with the Best.

marriedpervsmarriedpervsover 6 years ago
Fingered myself silly....

Yes, that is exactly what I did after reading this awesome story. I suspect it is based loosely on fact.......am I right??

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyabout 6 years ago
Brilliant!

I loved this series! It was fun, arousing, emotional and endearing whilst still remaining playful and humorous at the right times. It's total fantasy obviously but what a great fantasy and told so well.

Great writing and I loved all the characters. Brilliant!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very tired....but it was worth it!

Stayed up until nearly 4 in the morning in order to finish this masterpiece. Just wouldn't have been able to sleep with this remaining unread. Brilliant story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbosombuddies@bosombuddies
1/2/2016 - happy New Years everybody. Posted my stories from here up on CHYOA.com, to make it easy for anyone interested in taking them in different directions (looking at you, people who thought Ian wound up with the wrong girl in Bosom Buddies). Here's the link: https://ch...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES