All Comments on 'Succubus Summoning 205'

by manyeyedhydra

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hell yes

I'm so addicted. Keep putting the stories up because they are the best!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

This is great, that you are putting up some new Succubus summoning, they are awesome.

I am still wondering why Verde wants to keep him alive so badly.

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilabout 11 years ago
Great chapter

Both hot and cryptic. What is up with Verde and his rebirth? It seems clear that the whole team of succubii have some other agenda but took his passing pretty casually. I wonder how they will respond to his attacker.

I guess I have about 4-6 weeks to guess. Looking forward to the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Keep it comng !!!

I have been reading all of your stories, and they are all great. So good that I can imagine myself in his place... Please keep me alive :-) lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Please don't make us wait so long for the next chapter. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Freaking Awesome

Please keep the chapters flowing.

Your style and story are very enjoyable.

WarfolomeiWarfolomeiabout 11 years ago
Oh, you...

wonderful bastard !!! My fate in you is restored.

DmitryDmitryabout 11 years ago
Thank you MASTER!!!

That is why I love Phil, cause he doesn't give up. Great one. You did it again, and again.................and .....aga........ain.

drmrbludrmrbluabout 11 years ago
Life continues... for many of us

Thanks for all of the work and excellent details of keeping our man Phil alive and viable. Like many of the other followers here, please keep this tale alive and active, not letting it fall into stasis. There are so many more adventures to engage in with such a determined will as his. You may even have some crazy ideas of combining plots to allow Phil to not only defend himself but also prove himself a valuable asset to his harem of females. Let him have a long and prosperous life that contributes to his partners, and readers too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Thank you. I am so so happy you kept him alive. T_T

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Thought this is the end

Damn nice work, I seriously thought he was a gonner for sure

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
And the plot continues

An assassin to find

A contractor to ferret out

A question of why the succubi seem to be concerned about losing him

A number of other questions too...If only I could remember them at this time

Thank you for the plot thickening

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Excellent

I wonder if the succubi (Nÿte) now go after the one who wanted Phil dead. Also really nice to see Nurse Honey again. She is so sexy and also scary. What she does to her victims is terrifying but so very hot !

Phil is indeed very strong willed to resist all these temptations. Looking forward to the next chapter !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Hmm....I would suspect that Nyte, if left to her own devices, might coerce the answer from an unwilling Arachne. That would be....interesting, in a deliciously evil sort of way of course! My mind suspects, after re-reading SS 100 series and this latest SS, that perhaps Nyte is more vested in Phil than she is willing to let on. Interesting. A partnership that benefits both parties, as she said (I paraphrase slightly.)

Also, I wonder our fledgling warlock finally has a phobia of the opposite sex --- since they all have nearly killed him. Perhaps with the exception of Verde. The bond between them seems to be growing (although I would definitely like to see the perspective from Phi''s point of view).

And.....when will Phil bring the lovely Verde and her sisters home? Definitely would love to see that scenario unfold in the manner only M.E. could do !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
phil rules

The best thing and what makes this the top series is phil. You get a lot of stories where the guy is reluctant and wants to get away but it always seems like bullshit. I mean what guy doesnt wanna fuck a bevvy of hot babes. The thing about phil is that when he doesnt want to have sex it actually seemes genuine, and not just some stupid way to add to the story. Keep up the good work, this is the best series ive ever read on lit. GO PHIL!

periconenepericoneneabout 11 years ago
Thanks!

Wonderful chapter bro, i can´t wait to read more of Phil and company, i love the way the girls care about him. Keep doing your thing man. Thank you

KalrissaKalrissaabout 11 years ago
Wow, lots of hints!

Great story, I can't wait for more!

As far as their supposed casualness about his imminent demise that others have commented on, I suspect that they knew there was a way of fixing him but can't resist the temptation to mess with him. They *are* demons after all. If they really do need him for something, what better way to make him do what they want than by making him believe he needs them more than they need him? Also, a lot of their "accidents" seem to be ways of testing Phil's resolve.

So, Phil's old body is dead, his soul has been put in a new body created from scratch by a demon. Hmm, what's the chance he's not fully human any more? :-)

darkphoenixrisingdarkphoenixrisingabout 11 years ago
How this changes things

I wonder how being "reborn" has changed phil on a physical level. Not to mention the changes to his self identity (strengthening) that that process must have had on him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Amazing how this is unfolding.

It's completely amazing how this is unfolding. I really like the interest Verde is taking in Phil. I think she is getting interested in him. Second as someone else also pointed out Phil would be more than just human now after being born from a "Demon womb". Please keep this going and with lots of straight sex between Rosa, Verde and Phil

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
verde and phil

I think she may be falling for him in a way, which maybe way more dangerous for him then just being food

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Awesome story

Awesome story,though a little short. Carry on writing please. Why did nurse honey didn't like the idea of Verde taking Phil to her garden?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Just Gets Better

Every time I read this series, I remember what it was about it that brought me to it in the first place. The succubi featured in the Succubus Summoning 100 and 200 series have deep, varied depths that Manyeyedhydra continues to explore, always turning up a new angle of his characters and their setting(s) that fits the overall theme of the author's writings, never forgetting that these Succubi while erotic are horrific in their way, and vice-versa. I'm especially intrigued by the mention during the 100 series that the relationship between a daemon and their summoner is a mutually beneficial one, and yet most of the Warlocks have forgotten that, which may be part of the explanation for why it's mentioned that being a Warlock implies a high fatality rate, the "Masters" not understanding how best to keep their daemon partners from ending their lives. Makes one wonder if Phil may manage to last longer than some of his colleagues because his Succubi seem willing to teach him things that Wargsnout won't... or if they're just prolonging the enevitable.

This latest entry into the series makes it obvious that Phil needs to learn how to better handle both his Succubi and his fellow students (and likely his teachers eventually too,) or face grave consequences. While Verde seems to be oddly more attached to Phil than his other Succubi, that doesn't mean she'll be able to save him from certain death again. And, as mentioned by others, what effect will his rebirth have on Phil? Did he lose anything during his time in the pitcher plant or was anything added? If this chapter was any indication, the next part should be very interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
succubus summoning 205

Very interesting chapter. I'm becoming as interested on what is going on behind the scenes as a I am in what is happening on the pillows. Will Verde's seemingly new affection for Phil force her to choose between him and her 'sisters'?

darkphoenixrisingdarkphoenixrisingalmost 11 years ago
Looking forward to the next instalment

It's interesting to see the real names of these succubus and how much effort they go to to hide them.

I wonder what effect being reborn is going to have on phil

manyeydhydrafanmanyeydhydrafanalmost 11 years ago
He's in for it now...

The special bond he has with them all may be getting to them now. Maybe the attraction between them is mutual. Maybe they are just more experienced at pushing it down but now there is Phil who has shared the bond with them for a long time. There was at least one other like Phil. Wasn't there?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Love Story! Keep it Alive!!

Reading this and can't quit. Will be waiting for next.Hopefully soon!

drmrbludrmrblualmost 11 years ago
MMMmmm MMMmmm Good!

I agree with some other commentors... This is definitely worth continuing. Thank you so much for letting us share with some of your story threads.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
finally

i waited FOREVER for you to continue this story these last few chapters were amazing PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE SOON! no super long hiatus PLEASE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

You have awoken my addiction for this story, now I want MORE!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
can't wait

Can't wait for the next part, I'm totally mesmerized by the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Nurse honey should totally get some 'meal' after Phil was so rudely (twice now!) denied to her. I find delightful that she can apparently take souls even without sex, that is very rare in succubus. Poor victim though, trapped in eternal damnation and not even getting off once; Imagine that! Also the fact, that she is the only one of the five who does not destroy the soul but keeps it (the others destroy it completely?) Scary... Or maybe it is actually pleasant being inside her and the screams are only from few ungrateful bastards :-D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Excellent!

I love the way the story is going, and very much looking forward to future installments! Thanks for continuing with this series; I'm sure that I speak for a lot of your fans when I say that it's one of my favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
PLEASE CONTINUE!

Please, I beg of you, continue this epic story without a year long+ hiatus! I absolutely love your righting skills and have been waiting for such a long tim!

TarotbTarotbalmost 11 years ago
Verdé saves Phil again! :D

She's going to have to be more careful with her pet; other demons will start to get funny ideas about her relationship with him ;)

Once again, an absolutely amazing story. Thank you!

InstinctSonariInstinctSonariover 10 years ago
Fascinating

An interesting take on the succubi dynamic. And very inventive with the world you've created. Love reading this series. Please don't stop!

MrSmashMrSmashover 8 years ago
Well there is no denying it

Its clear Verdie likes Phil intensely. She saved him twice from Honey, from a fate that would have been a horrible fate. But even Honey seemed to like him in her own disfuncional way. But what really surprised me is that Nurse Honey seem to actually believe by absorbing Phil she was doing him a favor. I do think she is a little screwed up. If someone gets their soul sucked out I would imagine he would want an eternity of peace or eternal pleasure none of which is in Nurse Honey or Nyte in that matter. And come to think of it, such a thing doesn't exist in Verdie or Rosa either.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Thanks for the chapter!

Verde is so endearing. It's touching.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous