All Comments on 'Make Me Squirt Daddy'

by LittleMissMami

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69almost 11 years ago
What a spectacular audio!

I loooooove listening to your cunt getting pounded by Daddy, how you beg for his fucking and how he calls you a nasty little filthy bitch at the end :) Excellent! Please make more!

2275jr2275jralmost 11 years ago
Taking a hugh dildo to a hard squirting .

brilliant story . love it . cant wait to read even more of this fantastic hard fucking . well worth a 5 vote and more .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

God this was simply amazing!! I have always wanted to squirt and am insanely jealous of women who can. The whole audio was so erotic. I want more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Just Amazing

This is one of the best audio-erotica pieces I've ever heard, probably because it's basically just two incredibly sexy people going at it loud and wild. Made my night, though now I have to clean up the mess..

LittleMissMamiLittleMissMamialmost 11 years agoAuthor
Love the feedback...

Thanks guys and gals. You have no idea how hot all of your feedback and emails make me. It's an incredible turn-on to know that you're enjoying my adventures right alongside me.

Side note about this audio: while I did squirt during this session, this particular audio was not meant to go with this story. Somehow, the wrong audio was attached to this text. For those of you who like squirting orgasms, I have another audio that I'll upload soon that you will enjoy. In it, you'll hear me cum repeatedly, squirting each time that I do.

Until then, keep sharing all of your hot comments. xo - LMM

curiousnolefancuriousnolefanalmost 11 years ago
WOW!!

Absolutely incredible!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hot hot hot

As always you deliver and bring excitement to us listeners. This is your best yet. I loved listening to it and I had a much needed release ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Fuck that was so good.

Damn you have my pussy so wet. I love the way you moan and scream. You make me imagine us rubbing our pussies together. Mmm...I'm still cumming to your sweet voice. Make more baby.

dirtyhotcherry69dirtyhotcherry69over 10 years ago
yes, make more!!

totally love it....and I am a girl....look forward to more...want to suck your juicy tits and hear you moan like that...I cum just hearing your sexy voice!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Soaking wet

God you made me so wet listening to this. My pussy is just dripping wet. I need a good hard fucking myself now to take care of it. A big hard cock is what I need. My fingers will have to do. All I want to do is come and come and come some more. I'm going to keep listening to this and finger fuck myself hard until I do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So wet!!

I had a long orgasm!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You have it down

I've seen that so many women say they can't squirt. The key for me is knowing you can completely lose yourself. Even during sex, most women are holding back. You aren't. I can squirt much more easily if I'm "mentally" lubricated. THIS recording definitely worked for me. I especially love doing it for a man to watch. He get so much harder after seeing that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow

I can never last longer than about 3 minutes of rubbing my clit to this. So hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I love listening to another woman cum, & you are fantastic. Loud, dirty, non-stop- just the way I love it. I hope you enjoy knowing how hard you made me cum while listening to you.

memphisjmemphisjabout 10 years ago
Beautiful...

Great audio, so hot to hear a couple with your chemistry enjoying each other and uninhibited! More please : )

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
fuck!!

God this was so amazing!!! I Wish i could taste her pussy though...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
omg

Just squirted all over my skirt across from my grandma god pound my pussy

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
pussy is beautiful

Need to hear juice sounds as that is what we all work for if the pussy has juice it is our job to get it all expecially the big one that fills the vagina and you could hear it at end of sunday night pounding. Wow that is what its all about. Thats what makes the ladies so special their pussy juice from orgasm. Nothing more gratifying for a man than milking a vagina for all its has. Our job and lots of ladies of all ages need our services all the time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Amazing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

So nasty and so hot! Love rubbing my p*ssy to this. More please!

enSolitude1964enSolitude1964over 6 years ago
Lovely

Such a lovely voice for her lucky daddy...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fantastic!

Daddy LOVES SCREAMERS!

subbywannabesubbywannabeabout 2 years ago

love your voice,but, see my granddaughter. DAMN, now i need a cigarette

Elle4u2useElle4u2use8 months ago

Love when daddy calls me names

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous