All Comments on 'Teacher's Pet'

by Xelover

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Casey 1988

The troubles those who like the same sex have to go to sometimes. I understand being bisexual. My grandmother on my mom's side would not understand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Oh my god. I wish there were pictures of the characters, it'd have been easier to visualize. But that Ms.Pettison sounds so fucking hotttt!!

Well done!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I. Need. To. Know. The. Master. PLAN!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You've got to be fucking kidding me!

That was your master plan? You were in tears distraught at the sight of your parents so you clearly didn't plan this! The writing was so shabby, consistently trying to fix the plot holes with a sentence or two instead of actually adjusting the storyline. However, I did ejaculate a couple of times. I put it down to my sleazy, pathetic nature than your writing though. Please do improve for the sake of others.

3smokingguns3smokinggunsabout 8 years ago
what???

very poorly written, though that's probably due to your age. this couldn't have been written by anyone with any adult experience. teachers do not come to students' houses; they certainly do not come back after they've been caught (if somehow they were dumb enough to do it in the first place); and parents do not give their children permission to fuck their teachers. why didn't the main character go to the teachers house and save all the drama? btw there was no plan. ever. this entire story was random, sloppy, and directionless.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

To everybody saying it's written poorly-

It's not meant to be Shakespeare! It's meant to get you off, and I'm pretty sure this did. You're probably mostly males, because all us girls know how sexy this sounds ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
garbage

the writing was very inconsistent. in one part our Molly was 18 and a few paragraphs later she was 17. I hate to say it but it seems like a lesbian story written by a teenage boy. P.s. don't forget to check your verb tenses.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous