All Comments on 'Dreaming of Daddy'

by avylynne

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
You like it rough

in this story that is!

I found your voice very sexy and arousing, hope you keep posting.

Strange how males are becoming more less aggressive the females are picking up the slack!

Babe I'd love to be your daddy any time!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Holy shit

You sound hot but that story was fucked up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Rape-Talk Might Bother Some

But overall it was pretty good. You have a nice voice.

avylynneavylynnealmost 11 years agoAuthor
You're right it might bother some.

Not that I mind though. Maybe some day soon I'll upload something more "friendly".

DreamerIncoloreDreamerIncolorealmost 11 years ago
Sensational.

Your voice is incredible... Your story is disturbingly good. You should never be afraid to push boundaries... For if you don't, you will be no different than the rest.

Be fearless. Post more.

avylynneavylynnealmost 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you Dreamer!

Thank you for the compliments and encouragement DreamerIncolore. Overall I liked the way this story came about. Some people won't like it, some will. Can't please everyone can we?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
That was fucked UP!

And it made me cum so hard. I'm going to hel no question about it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
brilliant and brave

To voice in detail your fantasy is a real treat for us all, cant wait for your next one!

Tramp1978Tramp1978almost 11 years ago
Holy shit

Hottest audio ever!!!!

avylynneavylynnealmost 11 years agoAuthor
Keep the comments and feedback coming!

I'm glad to see such favorable comments on this submission. As an update, Daddy also liked it very much!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

This is really, really good! Of course it was very, very hot, but you also did an amazing job describing it. I think this is the best audio I've ever listened to on here actually. I really hope you stick around and make more of this sort of thing.

goodgirlsdaddygoodgirlsdaddyalmost 11 years ago

Listened to this last night. Took me a day to recover. "Mind Blowing" would not be an understatement.

goodgirlsdaddygoodgirlsdaddyalmost 11 years ago

Amend:

"Mind Blowing" would not be an OVERstatement.

RadovainRadovainalmost 11 years ago

Simply phantastic!

ForsakenliteroticaForsakenliteroticaalmost 11 years ago
WOW

That was fantastic! I can't wait to hear more from you.

avylynneavylynnealmost 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you all!

Am getting so much enjoyment out of these comments. You guys are great, thanks!

livingforfunlivingforfunalmost 11 years ago
Haunting Beautiful

This is one of the best stories I've heard in a while. You have such a perfect mix of terror, sensation, and lust in your story. You have my admiration and my cum. Just keep giving us more of that filthy mind and your pretty little holes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
the best ever!

Wow! What an audio, your sexy voice and your american accent., for me being a english guy, made it even more horny, the storie, is so fuckin. HOT! Please please keep recording. Steve xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing!

Wow! Loved this! Love the "daddy" talk & your voice is soooo sexy! Please do more! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
5 stars! more please

You're incredibly talented! Don't know about the daddy angle and ass stuff is not really my thing but I've never heard a rape fantasy done so exquisitely. I know it's taboo but that's what made it all the hotter. Forget the oversensitive prudes out there, (this is an audio fantasy website fgs). I can see many others love your audio, count me as a fan :)

FinnGriswoldFinnGriswoldover 10 years ago

I thought this was wonderful, I will be looking forward to more works by you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story...

A great cum if I may say so ! Would love to hear more

sh60fhsh60fhover 10 years ago

I'll be your fuck daddy. Sexys hell and I can't wait to hear more from you.

Reardon1Reardon1over 10 years ago
Fucking Hot

The first time I listened, I felt like I should turn it off because it is obviously a disturbing scenario. I couldn't. It was completely fucking hot - your description of the situation, your feelings during the scenario, and your reactions made it really work. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
AWESOME!!!

More please! Include more anal play, love your voice, keep up the hotness.

Lord_PoseidonLord_Poseidonover 10 years ago
Very good!

Hi avylynne,

I remember the first time I listened to this audio recording. The vulnerability in your voice when you greet the audience. The way you embrace the fantasy of your text with a simple “Hi Daddy” and just go from there. The touch of bittersweet delight as you dive into the suffering of your character. Although your story contains some rather rough elements - some of which I would rather have been without - they ultimately do not take away from the softness of your voice.

It feels too easy to call your audio sexy and just leave it by that. It's almost too simple a word to cover the sensation of listening to your small breaths of (un)willing delight. On the other hand, I suppose there's no greater praise on a site like this than to be labeled as “sexy”. You deserve that label for this very fantasy of yours.

I can only hope that you will eventually grace us with another taste of your talents. But I can hardly hold your silence against you, if you never return. After all, this audio might simply turn out to be the result of a request, a real-life reward or a single, one-time-only experiment. Even so, I hope you'll give us the chance to enjoy your voice once more, in another setting and another fantasy.

wolf182wolf182over 10 years ago
a paradox...

on one hand this is such a twisted story. but your voice is so sweet and sexy and genuine its hard (no pun intented) not to listen to the whole thing and not get off with you. well done!! this is definately different than most - and thats kind of a good thing!

if you have any thoughts of doing more audio stories Please Do! i think we would all love to hear more of your sexy voice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
So Jealous

I'd do just about anything to be your man. My God. Great upload.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great :)

Hi, just wanted to tell you that I really enjoyed your audio, it made me so hard. More please:))

Spenserforhire1Spenserforhire1about 9 years ago
Daddy like...

Darlin that was amazing! As a big fan of this kink, I cant imagine another recording on the site that can make me cum that hard... Thanks so much and pleeeeease record again soon! Daddy like...!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ooohh!

I've sat here for some minutes now ... and am having difficulty in writing.

Your concept is SO different.. SO incredible in the saying.

A part of me said that I shouldn't continue listening because of the rape & the violence, BUT! I was always aware that the 'dream' was about Daddy and that therefore I needed to hear & be part of the entire tale.

Absolutely in awe.. and a lil' scared to say that.

Thank you, Avylynne.. Momentous & memorable indeed.

InMyHandsAudioInMyHandsAudioover 5 years ago
More

More of this please. Great scenario!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fantastic

I just know you came at the same time I did. It was your moans from cuming that took me over the edge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Very Hot

this made me cum so hard, my BF was in shock when he seen what it made me do to the bed!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useravylynne@avylynne
66 Followers
I'm just a chick online that enjoys erotica and gaming mostly. There isn't too much to know about me, I've only submitted one story and it seems it was a bit much for some people but others loved it. I've been meaning to come back and submit more but I always seem to forget. M...