All Comments on 'Beth and Rich Ch. 01'

by Bluepen451

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
coolpencoolpenover 10 years ago
A great story

Good build, nice light style and some great sex. How lovely to read a story of this quality.

CharlieMollyCharlieMollyover 10 years ago
Ditto

Great story and about as realistic as it gets.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Really turned me on. x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Very entertaining

Dream up some more like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I came 3 times

Kitist02Kitist02over 8 years ago
Pleasant

Well done, indeed. In your bio, you have a bunch of stories I haven't had a chance to read, but I will!

It was fun to see a representation of someone who discovered her sexuality and developed it, and then lovingly initiated her husband. Communication, even fueled by wine, is a chancy thing and I can see how it would go wrong in a hurry.

I hope you enjoyed writing this as I did reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
"Christian" does not mean "simple minded"

While some branches of Christianity (and other religions too) distrust sex, the majority of Christians are on about the same spectrum as non-Christians in their attitudes. The key issue is one you mention early on, in that Beth's life doesn't revolve around sex--if that happens, it's not healthy for anyone.

I don't object to the idea of Beth's awakening - that's real and it happens. But contrary to some stereotypes, being Christian does not mean someone is brainless, as Rich initially is characterized.

There's a reason why Christians do have families....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBluepen451@Bluepen451
1404 Followers
Went to school for a long time, got married, got a job, raised a family. The rest is all just details. Please vote and comments and feedback are appreciated.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES