All Comments on 'Every Picture Tells a Story'

by qhml1

Sort by:
  • 207 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A Classic!!!

Perfectly executed

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
congrats

You are a very good writer. I have enjoyed several of your stories. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not perfect

but liked the story. Thanks!

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
TO GET YOU HAVE TO GIVE

sometimes the wronged party has to save what he is able. TK U MLJ LV NV

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 10 years ago
2 Dimensional Purposefully Preachy Story

As a counterpoint to the slew of wanton, slut-wife & willing cuckold story this excels. In terms of being a full-bodied multiple perspective story, this falls short. The best of the best authors will tell us the shortfalls of the marriages on the rocks, or at least the perceptions / delusions of all the people involved.

This is a consequence story & a " good " one in only that regard. It doesn't break any new ground & gives abbreviated stick-figure sketches of the characters & their soon-to be sundered marriages . It's in the showing of direct & collateral damage where qhml1 finally breaks a descriptive sweat.

This author has done so much better,in so many other stories. There is no doubt in my mind, this effort used but a fraction of qhml1's usual talent & time that he's accorded to multiple, past efforts I've quintuple starred.

This was a perfunctory BTB exercise and equally as generic in it's own "write" as aforementioned wife/sluts and willing cuck sagas. ***

leathermn1leathermn1over 10 years ago
Nice read

Point by point pretty much exactly what I would have done. 5*

laptopwriterlaptopwriterover 10 years ago
I almost quit reading when he said he was a Navy Seal, but...

I'm glad I read the next few words because I then read on. As a story it lacked drama, but as an account of what really happens sometimes, it was spot on! (except for suing the company they worked for, that's almost impossible to do)

I gave this 5* because of the realism. No cucks, no bitches burned, just a short, true to life story. We need more like this. Congratulations on the job well done.

FullCircle56FullCircle56over 10 years ago
Consequences

Good writing for a cheating story. Simply, you cheat, get caught and pay the price. This just drives home that consequences are a bitch.

Nice little flash story by a very good author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
FullCuckold56 weighs in

Consequences indeed, almost 5 dozen Full Cuckoldings makes FullCuckold56 the resident expert on cuckoldry, creampies, and cucking.

Consequences, 'nuff said!

CharlieB4CharlieB4over 10 years ago
Where is the erotic bit.

An average consequences story, no twist, no surprise, NO SEX. I guess as a counterpoint to all the husbands watching their wives cheat that have been posted lately it adds balance. I think some authors should look at the name of this site again, particularly the last bit and give us something erotic! 3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Okay

Better than the cuck shit, but next time, please proof read prior to posting. This was riddled with errors, e.g, "I thank you taking time", "all their joining were at their office" (should be "joinings were", or "joining was"), "They're children involved" (should have been "There are children"), etc.

chytownchytownover 10 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

sugnasugnaover 10 years ago
All Cheater Stories Really Are Tales of Consequences

When you decide to dishonor yourself, there are always consequences. Even if you are not caught, you live with your dishonor. Forgiveness, does not let you forget what kind of person you are. Forgiveness does not change your character. Even if God forgives you, you know you are still a turd.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good read,

thanks.

leviayersleviayersover 10 years ago

your usual 5 thanks

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 10 years ago
Some of your stories are really good.

It's like you're two different writers. This story was listless. It was pretty dull really. He was the usual great husband and she cheated simply for a little fun. He caught her and destroyed her while making himself wealthy. Now here is a plot I'm tossing out for those that have problems thinking of plots and twists.

Have a married couple where the wife cheats with her boss and all hell breaks lose The husband gets several million dollars from the company as they all do in these stories, and then he moves to Grand Rapids. A month or so later, his wife joins him. It seems that once he settled the law suit, he moved to Grand Rapids and stopped the divorce proceedings. They live happily ever after. Sure the wife got laid by her boss a few times, but they made several million bucks. Many husbands would be understanding, especially if it was their idea and it was so lucrative.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Perfect

End of the world. This is Ben's thought. You cheat it's the end of the world. Amy and Josh figured they have a little fun, no one will be the wiser. WRONG. All cheaters are selfish assholes only thinking of themselves. They ruined their lives by getting a little strange. Fuck them.

racoon1174racoon1174over 10 years ago
Not what I was expecting for your next submission

I've been eagerly awaiting your next chapter to "Finding an editor" in romance. Its been almost 20 days, what's up with that? You said you had a slew of stories ready to go. This was good just not the submission I was looking for. Thanks for the effort but please can you work on finishing that one off.

edwusaedwusaover 10 years ago
Good Story, Not at All Listless. So there, HardDaysKnight!

Straightforward and fun, sort of.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Why the hell did Josh's wife stay with him? It's clear there wasn't any love lost in the marriage. This honestly sounds like one of those garbage it's okay for the asshole to cheat, because forgiveness is swell, but the bitch must burn and fuck forgiveness. BTB goes both ways. Sunny should have ended up with a better man and her kids with a better father.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyover 10 years ago
Not Really a Story

Just a cautionary exposition. Standard BTB. Your skills as a writer took a vacation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
very well done chronological trace of a destructed marriage

it isn't burn the bitch, it was divorce over adultery, had he cut her off from money and destroyed her it would have been BTB

bruce22bruce22over 10 years ago
Good Flash Tale

The detail that the Anon below asked would be the claim, that I read, that only 50% of the cases of cheating being outed lead to immediate divorces. People have too many reasons to stay together. Having a little fun can be damn stupid!

Sid0604Sid0604over 10 years ago
Thank you

I always enjoy reading your stories.

Thank you.

carvohicarvohiover 10 years ago
Not bad, not bad at all.

I thought Hard Days Night was a little harsh. You had an idea. You wrote it, and you put it up. It was short and painful, but I thought it worked. Of course I almost always give fives.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Yep. Submitted by a hacker QHML wannabe.

Don't know how they got QHML's password. Not bad (4*) for a wannabe! Hubby is not happy, but it is very amorphous! Both cheaters are also very superficially developed...all the pain is evident, but the 'why' is less so!

The follow-up is awkward and unconvincing...save the space! Stop, perhaps, when Sweetie discovers that Hubby is remarrying. No need to extend out for her eventual happy future.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 10 years ago
Ho hum

We all recycle plots,and devices, but the characters are different, and somethings are differedt. This tale was stale. here's the outline:

Wife has a fling with boss

She has anal with boss, not him

Husband sends photos to all so as to humiliate her/them

Husband lives well

Wife regrets everything for the rest of her life.

Did I miss a cleche?

Like others said, not anywhere as good as your previous work. Still it found favor with many, not so much with me

Chilley

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Splitlicker, what a loser!

Having to parrot HDK's inane comments.

Good story 5*

john1946john1946over 10 years ago
ok

I liked it....No games, well handled and over.......

green117green117over 10 years ago
Humm... a technical effort, if I am to guess

As a story I kinda liked it -

But I really parse this as a technical writing effort - he has removed the protagonists' point of view from the story. The mechanism of the email puts the protagonist at a distant third person, and so the only "living" story tellers are the cheating couple.

QHML is good, and the rendition of the emotions of the cheaters is compelling - perhaps to reassure his audience he still can do it. But I think he was trying to see if removing the protagonist makes the POV of the wife and boss clearer. In which case, the story was supposed to portray regret.

Maybe.

YMMV.

Green-something

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 10 years ago
A very good revenge on a cheating wife story

I thought the storyline was better than a just burn the bitch storyline, he took his revenge to the max and gave her the humiliation she deserved.

Thanks for the read.

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago
That was excellent!

I was hoping for a great Nuclear Strike tale, and you have delivered once again!

5 HUGE Stars!

deadrabbitsdeadrabbitsover 10 years ago
Very nice....

This is the kind of story that I look for in the LW category. Thanks. 5+

cueball961cueball961over 10 years ago
Well Done!

Many of these little tales are done and are entertaining, but are to some degree or another fanciful. While still enjoyable, the lack of reality sets them back just a smidge.

This one was spot on. It presented the devastating consequences of thoughtless and selfish actions without being unrealistic and over the top. It was very well written from the standpoint of mechanics as well. The errors in grammar were minimal and the story flowed well.

I gave it five full stars. An excellent piece of writing on your part. I congratulate and thank you for an entertaining read.

RePhilRePhilover 10 years ago
Very well written

Enjoyed this sime tale of misery and happiness

Gervais_CatchpoleGervais_Catchpoleover 10 years ago
I liked the style

just because it appears in a narrative form doesn't mean that its wrong. Nice story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great outline

The first part was good. Now finish writing the actual story.

This was a first draft, no more. It was rife with errors, some making the action confusing, some just stupid and sloppy.

There was way too much jumping around, as well.

A good editor could have helped bang this boilerplate stuff into a story.

JounarJounarover 10 years ago
Good little flash story

While it lacked the emotional element of "The Cost" it was still a good read.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 10 years ago
Liked it very much, but...

...I hope you are going to finish it - it is worth the efford.

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
Good flash story

5***** Amy was simple cheater who avoided to be serial cheater or slut again.

The sad divorce, the cratastophic husband revenge and the not inmediate long time connection succes were enough iniciative to change her. One part of the cheaters can change themselves, but we have not any sciencific instrument to measure their brain if they reformed themsefs?? My question is only. Why has not Amy got common kids with her new husband????

BTW I have a story on SOL (storiesonline dot net) where the divorced wife reformed herself with a second husband...........title is "Skeleton From the Cupboard: Sarah and Frank".

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 10 years ago
Another 5* story from you

Sad, but very readable. Thank you.

C_frommnC_frommnover 10 years ago
% *'s

Sad for the Cheaters but in the End maybe the Husband got better then he would have had.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago

Thanks for the offering.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This is what we need around here!

More good stories about consequences of your actions. Not necessarily BTB stories or reconciliation stories, both are acceptable, both happened in this story. Just no more willing cuck stories. *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Dream on

Nice pay back fantasy. Too bad real life doesn't work that way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome and realistic tale of how it should turn out when cheater gamble their marriages.

Hope the cheaters realize the price to be paid when dipping the wick in the company ink well. Fucking brain-dead idiots - hope the nightmares last a long, long time. Author - please continue to share these realistic tales of cheating scum getting caught and consequences. A "5".

fanfarefanfareover 10 years ago
good going

qhm/1 I liked how you laid out this story and remorselessly forced it to a realistic ending. That everyone, even peripherally involved, loses when foolish people act with blatant indiscretion.

As for the comment that Sunny and the children could have wound up with a better husband and father. the honest reality as that most dissolved families do not and the children are left to suffer as the collateral damage. The best Sunny and the children could hope for is a different man, with better self-discipline. They still would be left wounded, all the better man could do is patiently nurse them all back to a better state of mental health..

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Why do almost all the women in these stories have red hair? Is it some kind of fetish? I've never found redheads attractive so I'm baffled.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3over 10 years ago
Red or Blonde

To comment re: Red hair

Yup. Or Blonde. And usually with DD breasts in the 7th grade.

My Dad liked Red Heads. Mom was a brunette. You figure.

Oh - liked the story 5*

deJay_13deJay_13over 10 years ago
Difficult

Most of your stories have a few typos and glitches but this one is very difficult to read. Please find a good editor/proofreader and grammarian to make the otherwise excellent stories more understandable. Not using words like "you're, your, to, too, there, their, they're" and similar words properly takes up valuable time trying to understand your intention. Add the switching of proper names and it just nearly destroys an otherwise good plot.

Sincerely,

de Jay

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
More like this please

Powerful story that shows cheaters excuse no one gets hurt is a lie. Thanks

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 10 years ago
Interesting follow up -

You did say she would get her day in court lol - it was not much for her side though -

They were supremely stupid - they almost certainly were cured of the bug that got them there - too little too late for her - not much better for him really -

But you did tie uo some loose ends there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good Work

It's a story - simples! Why people get all uptight about a few errors in a free piece of work is beyond me. Just mentally put the right word/spelling in and move on it really isn't important.

I like this author's stories they are on a par with the best on this site

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
very well laid out

Married slut/whores and manwhores need to understand, it isn't just about them. So many are hurt for a few minutes of nastiness with someone other than your spouse.

Keep your cock in your pants and your knees together, stay at home with your spouse and have a wonderful family life instead of destroying it.

My wife's first husband cheated on her. The reason? She didn't want to go out enough and have fun with their 'friends'. So what did he do? He fucked one of her 'friends' that she went to school with and she had to hear about it from others. On a positive, he admitted it when confronted but they reconciled. Not more than a few months later, he admitted he was still screwing other women and they should split. My wife was devastated, of course but they had as much of an amicable split as possible with no children to worry about.

Her second husband didn't cheat on her, instead was a Minister who beat her. Don't misunderstand that, God haters, it was about him being a mean SOB and was who he was before he entered the clergy. They split when she got tired of the bruises and again, family and friends were devastated.

And now me, husband #3, with her being wife #1 for me. Thankfully I knew the girl she was, we'd lived next door to each other growing up, otherwise, I wouldn't have been interested in a woman with two ex-husbands. Now, some 37 years later, we have children, grandchildren and a wonderful life with NO CHEATING.

PoormanRichmanPoormanRichmanover 9 years ago
It was the way it should be

It was the way it should be short and to the point. Its a sad and sorry tale. Why drag out the suffering? If the story had a happy ending then sure embellish away.

I give it top marks for being the way a story like this is supposed to be written in my humble 2 cent opinion. :o)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
LOL

One sure can pick out the cuck lovers from their comments. Stories like this just don't do it for them. If you can't watch your wife being drilled and enjoying it, it just isn't worth reading, is it cuckies? Good story author, one can always depend on you for a decent read. Some are better than others, but beats the living shit out of the willing cuckoldry that seems to be preferred by the minority in this category. Hell, since 90% of stories in loving wives are about swinging and cuckoldry you would think they have enough to read without reading stories like this and than bitching about them. Thanks for the read. 5*

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Hypocrisy

I can't get over her hypocrisy.

She is SO in love with her husband, and is destroyed at the end of their marriage, yet she REPEATEDLY cheats on him!

And does things, i.e. anal, with her lover that she won't do with her husband?!

Very odd way to show your love.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
@KarenE

You said it all. Except one thing. Cheaters are the most stupid people around. They have everything to lose. For a couple of cheap thrills. Assholes.

sugnasugnaover 9 years ago
Try this

Try interviewing cheaters about their deeds. I happen to be a very direct person at times. When I have had a cheater confess their cheating to me I instantly feel nothing but contempt for them. Each time that this has happened I decided to see what was going on in their minds. In each case, there was an underlying anger towards their spouse. Usually something that seemed kind of petty to me at the time. Once, it was because his wife smoked. Once, it was because her husband wasn't renovating the house fast enough. ( He was young, working and going to school and she wanted a champagne renovation on their beer budget, and she wanted it now!) Once, it was because her wealthy husband left her alone with the contractor to often while he was busting his ass to pay for their country house. Once it was because he was boring, he went to work every day and came home and played with the kids then went back to work the next day. He was not making her life exciting enough. All these people had one thing in common, the expectation that their spouse was supposed to do something for them and it wasn't being done well enough. There was no abuse, verbal or physical. They were not being neglected. What there was, was an excuse to satisfy their egos by enjoying being desired by another person. In each case, these people were going for some kind of ego gratification. None of these cheating relationships lasted past the break up of the marriages. Cheaters are simply people who put their ego's before their spouses, children and everyone else in their lives. They are ridiculous people! If you meet one, interview them, find out how shallow and silly they are, then push them right out of your life. They are useless company and will only result in guilt by association.

seekerazseekerazover 9 years ago
Thank you

A cautionary tale told exceptionally well.

artykay63artykay63about 9 years ago
@ Anonymous

how strange it is that people who object to stories about unfaithful or sharig wives in a section of this site, dedicated to stories specifially about the subject, post derogatory comments about it. Often you can almost see the flecks of spit flying from their rabid mouths as they type - or is that something else? The typing is often so bad they are probably only using one hand to type.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Strange little story

Congrats. Three out of five. This is well written, but it feels more like an outline than a story. Maybe I am just used to your long, detailed stories. I totally understand why an author might want to write something short now and then. But it doesn't have the usual emotional weight. It just doesn't really cover any new ideas. It is intriguing that it is based on a true story. As always I will keep reading your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
hmmm

This section isnt dedicated to enjoyment of cheating wives an sharing.

Its about that topic for and against.

I suspect most look for stories against or consequences of the actions.

Its actually very very rare for men to enjoy such things.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I'll tell my own story...

....Of when a buddy happened to notice my wife of 4 years leaving the parking lot of a local motel. He told me it didn't cause him concern, she might have just used the parking lot to turn around. But the next day he noticed when she pulled in. He worked across the street and was stunned to see her walk toward a man who was just getting out of his car and kiss him. Hand in hand, they walked toward and disappeared into a room with a key already rented. It was a little less than 2 hours later when they left, she kissed him again before getting into our minivan, something we'd bought because we were planning on starting our family. She'd put me off, needing more time before her job would provide better insurance.

Allen invited me out to lunch and I could hardly get a word out of him. Finally, he started crying. Both he and his wife were frequent guests at our little apartment. Now, when a man cries, it's worse than when a woman does. I was in shock.

After a few minutes of awkwardness, he finally blurted it out and told me everything. He'd been watching them for weeks, I wondered why they hadn't been over, and it was every Monday and Thursday at the same time. He'd watched them by his count, at least nine times. Having a brother who was a city policeman, he had the guy checked out and found out he was someone my wife had went to high school with. I knew the name well, Tom had been her long time flame all through HS. They (she?) were planning to be married sometime after they graduated. Instead, she heard through the grapevine he had started fucking one of their classmates and when confronted, admitted it. He was the one who actually broke it off, my wife was willing to forgive and forget.

I didn't like my job. I was thinking of quitting if I could find something else. Well, this was something else. When my wife made it home after work, I had already loaded my truck up with everything I wanted, tools, guns, clothes, laptop, etc. Nothing that she had any interest in. I was sitting at the kitchen table waiting for her when she pulled in. I had four pictures lined up that Jerry had taken just that afternoon. I had the them lined up upside down and the timestamp showing the date and time circled.

She was all full of good humor when she came in. I asked her to sit down but she wanted to get a shower. Raising my voice, I told her to sit down and after she did, asked her what she did. Well of course all she did was worked all day so I asked her what she did for lunch. Her answer was that she ate in the company cafeteria. Making sure it was her final answer, I turned over the first picture and slid it over to her. I actually watched as someone turned white as a ghost. She had her head tipped back and Tom was kissing her.

I slid the next one over and it showed them just as they were walking into the motel room. Not waiting, I slid over the next one, showing them coming out, her smiling face looking up at Tom as they walked hand in hand. The final picture showed him leaning into her car and kissing her goodbye. I leaned back in my chair and watched as she cried with her head down. Then I told her I had good news. She looked up with a hope filled face. Then it fell when I told her she was now free to pursue Tom full time without me around.

Her scream was like a bomb went off and my ears actually rang. She started telling me how she didn't want him, besides, Tom was married to someone else. She wanted to be married to me and grow old together and have babies. I'll admit, I was crying too at that point. After gaining control, I told her she might want to talk with his wife and if Tom's wife would divorce him, they could get married. I kept my voice low and cool. My suggestion earned me another scream. Seriously, if I would have been a neighbor, I'd have thought someone was being murdered.

She swore to me she didn't want to get a divorce, she was sorry. I reached out and gently took her hands in my own and before she knew it, I'd slid her wedding and engagement rings off. Then I took my own from my pocket and gave it to her, I could see by the look on her face that she didn't recognize what it was. So I told her. I explained it was smashed with a hammer until it was unrecognizable and it symbolized exactly what she'd done to our marriage. Her rings were from my Great grandmother and then grandmother, they were not going to stay with her. Not that they were worth much, it was what they meant. While she sat there bawling, I told her when I had my own kids, the rings would go to either my daughter or daughter in law.

She was still sitting there when I walked out the door, I could see her through the window as I got in my truck and started it. Before I could put it in gear and start to back out, I saw her stand up and move toward the door so I had to hurry. When I pulled out, I saw her standing in the doorway, presumably still crying.

I saw her about 15 years later when my buddy who'd given me the pictures had a retirement party. Through our divorce I never spoke to her, in fact, never spoke to her again. I gave her everything, not that we had much, but she was required to go back to her maiden name, I was not going to have my families name marred anymore. When I came back to town, it was with my wife and family in tow. A beautiful raven haired beauty, nearly as tall as myself and two daughters and a son.

I saw my ex wife in the local supermarket. I wasn't going to shy away if I saw her and didn't. We came face to face and I was pleasant, introducing her to my wife and kids. I saw she didn't have a ring on and I saw her glance at my wife's hand but no, she wasn't wearing her old rings, not even I was that much of a cad. We chatted for a few minutes before leaving. We were still in the parking lot when my ex came out and it was obvious she was crying again. She got in an old car and I watched for a minute while she sat and cried, before pulling out.

I found out at the party, she'd been married three more times and was divorced yet again. No, she never had kids, although she was the one between us who wanted children the worst. Oh well, what goes around comes around....

krosis666krosis666about 9 years ago
Nice idea

If a little unemotional. We never really engage the main character, merely meeting him via the email, after the fact. Still a good read.

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
A different approach...

A different approach...But an effective one!!! 4*

retmstrretmstralmost 9 years ago
****

Anon 3/27/15 had a whole story of his own, huh? I enjoyed your story. Sad though it may have been. Good writing and reading. Cheers!

gara5289gara5289almost 9 years ago

Always sad how stupid people can be.

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42almost 9 years ago
An extraordinary story

A powerful compelling well written story. All the more so when one considers the concise structure and presentation. Pound for pound (or "word for word" would be more appropriate,) this has to be one of the top stories I have read on this site..

Pappy7Pappy7almost 9 years ago
Good read.

Thanks for the non RAAC stories and welcome back, by the way. Nothing says loving like someone else using your oven. So to speak. Well, anyway, can't be much love in a relationship that spawns adultery by one of the participants no matter what they say. Wife in this story proclaims undying and unconditional love, on the condition she gets to fuck around. Husband did the right thing, I would like to think that I wouldn't kill both of them if I caught them. And that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 9 years ago
@KarenE

I might, MIGHT, be able to accept that despite her cheating that she DID love her husband and was therefore truly broken up at their break-up.

But what I can NEVER accept is when the cheater gives her lover things, like the anal sex we see here, that they won't do with their spouse. That, to me, displays a lack of respect that makes the tears at the end of the marriage seem false.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
a snapshot

pretty straight forward, even a bit stiff, but effective.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
But She Loved Her Husband

BULLSHIT! When a wife does things for her lover what she won't do for her husband, she cannot truthfully say she loves her husband. When she tells her lover that he pleases her sexually in ways her husband cannot, she does not truthfully love her husband. When the wife does not care if her husband catches her having an affair, she does not love her husband. When she involves others in trying to keep hidden her clandestine affair, she does not love her husband. If she has children and doesn't take their welfare into consideration if her affair is made public, she...DOESN'T LOVE HER CHILDREN. And she doesn't deserve to keep them.

xtchrxtchrover 8 years ago
Agree, Agree, Agree!

I agree with the previous anonymous comment calling "Bullshit" to the cheater's love for her husband. No way did she love him and do the things she did.

As to the story, I know it is going to be well-written, interesting and entertaining because it is by qhml1. He does real good. Thanks for the story.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
How the fuck woould you know dear annolny. You hate everything

and I bet you can't even write your name without help!!! Love this story and gave it a 5

ejsathomeejsathomeabout 8 years ago
Lesson . . .

There is a lesson here . . . cheating will result in many people getting hurt . . . and it's never worth it. Well written. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Yep, common theme

My wife and once best friend, same thing. Supposedly only seven times, but whether it was a hundred times, or he barely stuck the head of his cock in once, who cares?

She fought it and I was sent to jail when I refused with court ordered counseling, spending 30 days until the judge let me out in time to save my job. I refused to talk with my wife, no matter what, even though I loved her family and parents as though they were my own. I avoided even them, hard as they tried to contact me. Even while I was in jail they tried to see me.

The toughest part for me, we were already trying for a baby. She had been off birth control for three months and when I walked in on them, he didn't have a raincoat on and his cock was buried deep when he started to cum. I didn't beat him up, threaten or even stop them. I simply made sure they saw me before I closed the door of my once bedroom.

Being stalked by them both, Tom had been my buddy since junior high school and my wife even longer, was weird. I spent two more weeks in jail and a pretty good fine after Tom finally caught up with me. He was in the hospital before I was processed through and put in my cell, but he knew not to try and speak with me again, ever. I guess my wife got the message from him, do NOT try to get close enough to me to talk.

Opening the papers when our divorce was final was something indescribable. I cried harder than any man should have to do, unless someone close has died. The end was beyond painful. I had/have a job that is cool. I run equipment and don't have a set schedule, in that although no one else is working, I can continue. The sky is the limit, as long as at least 50 hours per week is put in. During the time from when I caught them until a few years after our divorce was final, I averaged 72 hours each week, with one week going over 100. That earned me a reprimand, but they didn't mind if I went upwards of 84. Lets just say, I was building a bank account that was incredible.

Although we live in the same town, I didn't see my ex for almost 5 years. By then, I had remarried to the most wonderful woman, a blond of all things! Most importantly, she loved me as much as I did her and fidelity was every bit as important to her, as it was/is to me. I knew my ex had moved in and was living with my ex friend, Tom, but although I had seen him a couple times from a distance, he knew not to come closer.

She caught me off-guard. Julie and I were in a small café with our 2 year old when she came in with Tom. They didn't see me, nor I them, until Bennie ran off from us and across the restaurant. Unfortunately, he ran right to my ex and I was forced to follow him. It's odd, the moment I saw her, I knew the pain was gone. She mean nothing to me anymore. Tom shrank away when he saw who it was but I ignored them both and after scooping Bennie up, went back to our table. Julie knew something was wrong and we left immediately. I simply didn't care to see either one.

A very good friend of Julies was the waitress that morning. She called us soon after we left and wondered what was going on. it seems my ex had collapsed and they called 911. It seems, after speaking with mutual friends, my ex was struggling with her relationship with Tom and seeing me and my family had brought back to her what she lost. It seems Tom had continued his cheating way and passed to her an STD which harmed her and she was incapable of having children. Seeing me, Bennie and a very pregnant Julie had been painful for her.

Do I feel sorry for her? No. Am I happy beyond belief with my own life? Yes. My ex and Tom? They've split and she's alone again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Major key to success right here

Take this story to heart. For anyone who's ever been unfaithful, add up the number of hours spent with your outside lover and compare that to how long your relationship with your SO has been strained. The result?

As mentioned in the story: NOT WORTH IT WHATSOEVER. Chances are, the latter is much greater than the former.

That's all.

Be smart, be loyal, and someone will appreciate you.

Bless up.

MbgdallasMbgdallasabout 8 years ago
Anonymous 2/18/16

You acted as a coward.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
@ Mbgdallas 02/29/16

Closet Cuckold Much?

norcal62norcal62almost 8 years ago
5/18/16 Anon

Your rant says a lot more about your lack of character than anything you could say about the story. If you can't control yourself, keep it to yourself. No one else wants to hear or see your opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Dear norcal,

No one in the rest of the country cares about your options. I kinda liked the short story comment. Someone should write it up and submit it to literotica - under 'unloving' wives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Your right about Mbgdallas

He is a cockold! Just simmed over some of his favorites. He likes stories where the husband places his wife's lover's cock into her cunt and then sucks the lover's cock after he cums in her, yuck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Comment on Story

Well, I have seen better reads.

As a story, this gets 5 stars for the overall story. I think what most readers want to see is that Ben, the offended husband, be demeaned into the submissive role of cuckold.

However, the reality is that Ben's wife, Ann, found out the hard way, that Ben was what I would call a closet Dom. Sunny was the female equivalent - and Josh found out the hard way. Fantasy is all fun and games until one runs it into reality without much thought to the reality of possible outcomes.

3-stars as this was not a story I would normally want to read as this situation happens all too often in real life with devastating affects.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
not sure about bickering

Story was well written as are all your works. This one was quick and to the point. Cannot understand coward remark. I thought in one fell swoop he exposed the cheaters, answered everyone's possible questions, and then got on with his life.

Better than being 3rd husband of serial cheating wife exposed on Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com. That husband knows of her numerous affairs, knows they are very public knowledge, and does nothing. She continues to cheat more bold than ever and in relative small town like Helena Montana he must be continually remind of her adultery. More than one of her lovers live in area but that is his choice. For her part she enjoys his humiliation and has stated that as fact. Worse she knows he has always been aroused by scent of panties. Much of year he would be away from home all week. For close to a year she made sure that every Friday night he would find her panties on floor knowing he would sniff them. She laughed about it in emails and IMs to lover because on her hour commute home she ould feel the two full loads of her younger lover's seed oozing out to provide her husband with a cream filled center. I know both the husband and wife. He is the quintessential macho man. He could not help but know what he was pressing his face into. I have always been shocked tht he would so debase himself. Even more shocking is she cut him off years ago

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
KAPOW TAKE THAT YA CHEATING BITCH

Like hey lets not beat around the bush? No lead up no story just BAM I'll teach you ya cheating whore! Don't you love LITEROTICA " EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED" Story is ok but I think there should be a bit of a lead up to the beginning? Love you all! GREG. OH 80% OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE. .

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
odd

you wrote her saying the husband was her life and how could she live without him?

You didnt write her delusional otherwise.

No sane woman that felt that way would have cheated.

Really liked the story, loved the husband revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Seems strange

All these wives become sluts for some other guy, doing things they would never do for their husband, but as soon as they are detected and dumped, they become slobbering idiots whose only thought is how badly they want to be married to the man they despised enough to slut around on. A very unmemorable story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
workplace cheating

I certainly do not condone it, but would point out that spouses working in office spend much more waking hours time with their co-workers. Friendships easily form...confidences are shared...everything is innocent and comfortable...nothing untoward until one moment there is a spark...fingers accidently touch...both look away...blushes form...then little thoughts become fantasies...

Truth is if co-workers actually loved their spouses nothing would happen

I applaud the husband's action except Josh got off way too easily

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
staightforward cheating tale 5*

must happen alot office workers see each other "booted and suited" suits shirts ties, skirts stockings and heels. spouses see each other shiney faced scruffy hair and old baggy t shirts and sweats.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
But in the end-according to author

They all lived happily ever after.

Moral becomes, go ahead and cheat, get caught, everything will work out for the best!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Anon.......Happily Ever after

Did you read this story, absolutely no happy people here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
@lewdslummydoogy

Actually, this story, your opinion worth nothing, is viewed by thousands as one of best on this site.

Your pretentious and condescending verbiage remains trite and unchanging.

I do feel some sympathy for you, continuing to wallow in those recessed memories of your family's pig farm.

KRD19254KRD19254almost 7 years ago

It's a good BTB buttttt.... Sunny should have moved on. Why? he turned to almost a submissive and she ruled the roust being elated at her control and continuous payback. What were the kids seeing - a normal loving relationship? What values was Sunny instilling in her kids with her continuous skepticism and payback. He deserved the misery she inflicted BUT she never looked beyond her own gratification as to what the kids were learning. Kids can see through the BS-facades. At some ppoint she needed to get back to a normal relationship and trust - if not (as the story indicated) others will get harmed - subconsciously.

Q here is your sequel "the harm to the children and the problems they had with future relationships." We are a product of our environment(s).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Excellent

Just well done.

Well thought out plot.

Well written story.

Just great.

tazz317tazz317about 6 years ago
THAT PICTURE IS TOLD BY THE VIEWERS

and that old story has a thousand endings, plots and characters, TK U MLJ LV NV

etchiboyetchiboyabout 6 years ago
This really is the quintessential BTB.

I feel as perfect as a Flash LW-BTB could be.

A LW classic in my book.

Of course, 5-stars.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeabout 6 years ago
Short and direct.

Well done qhml1!

Top ratings from me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
the ultimate closet cucker

runs away, refuses to talk, even gets hotter chick in the end, perfect!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Story was one sided....

Hubby takes a runner and is married again quite quickly.....makes you wonder if he was cheating too. No real depth of characters and as per usual the story was never reread as there are many fuckups in the spelling and the sentence structure....oh well!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userqhml1@qhml1
8951 Followers
Can you believe that soon I will have been writing here for ten years? I never imagined I'd last that long. I figured I would run out of story ideas long before now. Instead I've filed over a hundred story ideas yet to be written. I'm retiring in a few weeks. I'm going to us...

SIMILAR Stories