All Comments on 'Walking the Dog'

by Markdown72

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very sexy

Found the story very sexy

mikie_6mikie_6over 10 years ago
Great story

That kind of how it all started for me

oldhippie1949oldhippie1949over 10 years ago
Honest and real.

Did you ever take it further?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
In the park

Great so.story. I always have the urge to taste cock al

devilspydevilspyabout 10 years ago
Welcome to being bi

No your not gay, your bi. And bi guys like getting suck. I bet you wish you had sucked his cock. Swallowed his hot thick sperm. I like some others think there is a lot more to this story. Why not tell us about it. Bet your wife would love to see you suck cock and swallow.

sid1966sid1966over 9 years ago
cock sucking

mmm so hot..ive often wanted to suck a guys cock but not sure if i want his cum in my mouth..what do you think?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
my experience

I was sucked in a park years ago. We rubbed our stiff cocks together first, which was a visual and sensual turn-on. After I came in his mouth I wanted to return the favor. His warm sperm flooding my mouth was fantastic. I love a woman's odor and touch, but learned I'm bisexual that day in the park.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I walked my dog, as I walked past a bench, a guy was sitting there, it was cool, late in the afternoon. Hi, hi, nice dog, yeh, got her from the dog rescue, still learning. We talked a bit, he was about 10 years or so younger than me, cold here, so we walked back to the car park. We walked past a car, he looked at me, shhh, we looked in, a guy was getting a blow job from a woman, we watched for a while, it was obvious when he came. He walked on, to another car and opened the door, hop in, the dog, in the back, she sat. Hookers, they bring them here all the time, i said lucky guy, i wouldn't have minded joining them oh well. Like a blow job, i said who doesn't, he said no i mean would you like a blow job, i looked at him, he said if you want, i was semi hard from watching the others, take it out, i thought, what the heck, i unzipped, mm, nice cock, holding me, he lowered his head, my cock was smothered in wet warmth,, oh man, he was good and he soon had me on the edge. I'm going to cum, he moved his tongue around the head of my cock, my cum firing into his mouth, draining me, oh my, he stayed down, then lifted his head. Thanks man, you sure had a lot, mm, wow. I zipped up, got out, got my dog and went home. My wife was home, she was just getting changed from work, still looked o.k, hi, i walked behind her, my semi hard cock against her, mm, she said i will get dinner, i pushed her down, she was lying flat on the bed, i hooked my fingers into her panties, yanking them down. Well, whats got into you, i moved behind her, straddling her, no, i have to get dinner, trying to get up. I pushed my cock between her legs, no don't, later, not now, the entrance to her pussy was moist, i pushed my cock against her, no, not now, i leaned into her, my cock slowly opening her pussy, oh it hurts, i eased back, then plunged down, she squealed but her pussy gave her away, wetter now, so i fucked her like i hadn't fucked her for a long time. Hard, fast, didn't care if she liked it until my cum shot into her. I moved off her, my cock shrinking. She rolled over, what got into you, her fingers at her pussy, oh i want to cum, my cock was soft, so i got between her legs, like i had done many times before but always before i fucked her, this time i licked her, tasting my cum for the first time as her legs closed around my head, my face very wet as she orgasmed. I walk the dog a lot more often now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
hey sid 1966

Go for it buddy once uv sucked cock & swallowed cum ull be going back for more. I did & still do I luv making a guy cum in my mouth. now wanting to try one in my arse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cum swallowing

I met a guy at a local McDonalds, kind of like these two.. Didn't beat off there in the parking lot but went to the back of a near by grocery store... After a couple of times beating off, I asked him if he'd like a blow job and he said yes... Thought he'd blow the back of my head off, but got it all We've been doing this for a couple of years now, even have had a couple of guys join us..... Love the taste of hot cum in the am!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cock addict

I can soooo relate to this story! Mine is a Lil different as I was seduced by an older black man when I was in my teens. He was my first sex! I never thought about being gay and I love women but this hooked me for life on cock. I stopped fighting the desire in college when my dorm roommate became my lover!

sabarsabaralmost 7 years ago
Park Fun

I always enjoy sucking cock in our local park, lots of paths and secluded areas. Married Bi 65 yrs old and been swallowing cum or feeding it to others for over 40 years and enjoying it. Enjoy yourself and cock

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
ew

ew

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Fantastic!!!

You will get over the guilt feelings. If your wife were meeting all your needs and desires you would not do this. Its just sex!!! Its not a relationship. Enjoy the head and return the favor. The person giving the head is the one in control. Its also not vital that you swallow. Just enjoy the mutual pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I WANT TO SUCK MY FIRST COCK

I CAN FEEL YOUR DRIPPING COCK CARESSING MY LIPS AND I SLOWLY OPEN MY MOUTH AND MOVE DOWN YOUR COCK. MY TONGUE IA STROKING YOU HEAD AND I AM SUCKING IT IN. IT IS SO GOOD AND YOUR PRECUM TASTE WONDERFUL. I CAN IMAGINE IT BEING SLIPPED INTO MY ASS. I WANT TO RIM YOU FIRST AND I WOULD HOPE THAT YOU WOULD RIM ME. I WANT TO FEEL YOUR TONGUE IN MY ASS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Doubly sensational

First, just because it's their first gay experience, stir my dick. Secondly, because it happen in public with danger of being caught, make this encounter super exotic. My cock erupted without me touching it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love it: ❤ = ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5).

👍👍

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I had a gf for years and sucked multiple white cocks at the park cruising everyday I needed to taste a load and suck white cocks I've sucked younger cocks ,middle age and plus

sp9983sp9983almost 2 years ago

I think you should quit while you're ahead.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Loved this story had something like this years back in my 30 him 60 met a few times sadly I moved away he died some time after that still think of our times together

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous