All Comments on 'Hubby's Quirks'

by 09cutter

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Another story by an idiot who apparently doesn't understand the simple fact the size of a penis when flaccid bears little to no relationship to its size when erect. Some grow a lot more than others during the process of erection. Look up some scientific studies and then you may not write such foolishness as this piece of tripe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Keep it going

Loved it. Maybe you could put it in for her next time.

09cutter09cutterover 10 years agoAuthor
biology

Mr. anon,

First, I wish to thank you for reading my story. Secondly, the only comparative reference given in the story is from 'eight inch coiled Jamaican snake' to 'went up past his hip bone'. The distance between the center top of my cock to my hip bone is just at 7 inches, therefore given ANY growth from a flaccid 8 inches to erect would reach beyond the hipbone. Third I would love the opportunity to anonymously critique your creative work, that you have given free of charge, in an open forum. I doubt that I would be rude enough to start by calling you an idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Cutter You Have Talent but.....

Always the cuckie highway for you. Shame you cannot write anything different. I can't believe your from Texas. All of your male character are wimps.

mojorisin1967mojorisin1967over 10 years ago
We liked you story very much.

There is a sence of humor, we especially have been fond of. Even though, to my personal opinion, wifey doesn't agree, your are underlining a bit to much the guy's naivety. But that 'ld be a minor item.

blackcrystal83blackcrystal83over 10 years ago
liked your story

Hi! I enjoyed your story very much, although it was a bit of a downer at the end when the wife apparently didn't want any more Black Cock after she and her husband got back from vacation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
1*

Erotic? Didn't do a thing for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
An awful lot of Gay Cuck writers from Texas lately.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

the mentally ill don't do anything for me....... you are seriously fucked in the head

james_38671james_38671over 10 years ago
Nice

sounds like a great place for a vacation, wife and i have discussed before

hoping to try it and see if we could set up a black cock ahead of time

to be sure of a "big" time in the islands

we both loved the story and would a trip like that will let u know if we do it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great story

Love the story. The husbands weakness and the black guys confidence is a perfect match. I've always wanted to find a Blackman like that. He could take my wife and I would love to watch. There, that should getthedogs barking.

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyover 8 years ago
Tickles

Your writing tickles my cucky desires! Funny, a friend and I had a "first time" experience at seeing a black athlete in college when we went down to play some hoops. Of course, we said nothing when we saw this one guy in the shower...who would say anything. However, when we were clear of the gym and locker room, we simultaneously exclaimed: DAMN!!!! I can barely stay in my wife because I am definitely on the smaller side. There is no way I can give her what you describe in the story or what I saw that day in the gym...even if it is fantasy. Keep writing and I will keep enjoying!

suckermansuckermanabout 8 years ago
answer to anonymous

you are the idiot my wifes BF has a cock that is 6" soft and 7.5" hard. Mine is around 1" soft and just under 4" hard. mine xpands by 400% his vastly less but he is still massively bigger than me. He is also thick where I am thin.

Expansion does not always mean what yo say it does.

1954hall1954hallover 7 years ago
Loved it

I have always looked for a Blackman to discover my wife and I. The idea of him being so confident that he gets what he wants drives me crazy. I do believe that the bigger the size of a mans cock makes him a better man as far as sex goes. Not saying a better person but when he's between her legs and it's sliding in deep he pretty much runs things till he's done. I set my wife up with Blackmen several time that were big and when they were done I would take a turn and even at 7 inches I couldn't feel the walls from being so loose and full of cum. It didn't excite me like in the stories so I would just watch as he would make her cum fucking her many different ways. Blackmen love showing white wives how much better they can satisfy them so they work harder. The women know that and come back for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Caribbean Vacation!

Both my wife and I really liked this story and we have actually gone on several similar vacations. For us, the most exciting parts of the story were when he eased his huge cock into her tight, white pussy. She had an orgasm before he could get it all that way in. That has also happened to my wife when she was shoved full of man meat.

Also, we loved the way both the wife and the lover encouraged the husband to fuck her as sloppy as seconds. There is something very exciting about sticking your prick in your wife´s stretched out pussy after she has been properly fucked. While there was no friction, I came in about three thrusts.

This story made the point that most white wives can be convinced, fairly easily, by their husbands to go to the Caribbean. Once there, nature takes its course. My wife and I now have a Caribbean vacation once a year. However, it is even more exciting when she goes down by herself. Or, lately, since she convinced several of her white, married women friends to accompany her, we know they are all getting every woman needs and deserves.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Strange cock is everywhere

I met my wife through the internet and we arranged to get together for breakfast – about an hour later, as I was fucking her, I told her I would be sharing her with others. Although she said she really wasn’t that kind of girl she was excited and giggly and pantyless a month later as we waited for a friend of mine to come over and fuck her. In the weeks prior I pillowtalked her with sexy stories and learned enough of her previous sexual history to know she was a sure thing for almost any man with pussy on his mind. I had been a swinger with my previous wife so I was already into my wife being fucked by others. In this new relationship my wife was always excited to go on vacation – especially when she was approached by strangers as a woman he would be an easy fuck everywhere we went. I would usually get on the web a week or two before we went and let other men know we were coming to town and all they had to do was approach us and say hello to her if they wanted her. She was approached and very receptive in Las Vegas many times but also in Denver, Butte, Seattle and Spokane. So guys, if you want to share her, let others know your travel plans.

OOAAOOAAover 3 years ago
SUPER HOT STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I liked it but it does lack spark.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous