All Comments on 'Tangerine Panties'

by SteamyChik

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
pnemoxpnemoxalmost 20 years ago
great work

That story was awesome. Very sensual and dynamic. The mood is set well and envelopes the reader into the moment.

Cicero6Cicero6almost 20 years ago
well written piece of high-brow smut!

I think your works are captivating. A bit on the depraved side but thoroughly enjoyable (that's why we read them!)

Keep up the great efforts

Cicero6

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Beautiful

Very descriptive. Pushy but tender. Would like to hear more from the woman's point of view. Keep up the good work. Your handle says you are a woman. How did you do the man's point of view so well?

RockwellRockwellover 19 years ago
Sensitive

I'm amaze in the male mentality in your feminine psyche. You have an enviable writing style. It packs a wallop of a punch. Every minute detail throbs and pulses. Please write more stories. I love it.

AhbabyAhbabyover 19 years ago
Yum

Love your style. I was there...in the moment...a voyeur...watching. Delicious stuff....had me cumming...and really...what more could you ask?

marissaravenclawmarissaravenclawalmost 19 years ago
Damned sexy...

There is nothing like a story that makes you feel like you are there. I felt as though I were a fly on the wall as I listned to her moan and groan and whimper. Hot! Hot! Hot! You paint the most amazing picture. I looke forward to reading more of your work.

lightheatlightheatover 18 years ago
There are stories, and then there is ART!

I am amazed at the fluidity and raw human lust portrayed so poetically here... I'm seriously considering composing a piece of music with this work as the inspiration and guide for it. I'll be reading more of your works soon!

Farther D. Peabody

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Yeah. . . okay. . .

Hot, yeah. But creepy. You put the reader in a weird position.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I didn't come here to read about anal rape.

I don't read nonconsent/rape stories--I find them unpleasant. I was fooled into reading yours, and found it...unpleasant. Please recategorize your story, or warn people of the direction you take.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
hard

I read all the nun stories and the photographer stories and stayed hard the entire time. I wish you were my neighbor you steamychik

The_seducerThe_seducerover 17 years ago
Written like a true Aesthete

Perhaps some of the best reading I have ever spent my 'valuable' time on. I've always been fascinated by the aesthetian way of thinking. As Johannes seduces Cordelia in the world litterature by Kierkegaard. He follows her, seduces her, and when she is at the point where she's willing to sacrifice everything, he leaves her, heartbroken, left to think she was the only one responsible, for being so foolish.. Come to think of it, this doesn't relate all that much to this 19th century chestnut. However, he does clearly have the traits of an aesthete. Anyhow, boil my long speech down to this point: You elevate writing to a new point, nothing like "ooh, oh.. yes" to fill the entire story. You have an eye for detail, like any aesthete *Wink*.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Odd other comments

I'm not sure I understand why people question or wonder about your ability to see the "masculine" point of view. A mind frames what they see regardless of gender. You framed how he craved just as well as she shyly fought her submission. Fantastic all around. ^_^

momma1968momma1968about 17 years ago
loved it

i enjoyed your story had me riveted

momma1968momma1968about 17 years ago
loved it

i enjoyed your story had me riveted

rhc581rhc581about 17 years ago
You Rock

This story is better than great, please write more, it was wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Terrible creepy rape story

I don't read stories about rape. your story was creepy and I wish I wouldn't have wasted my time. a warning would have been nice. reading about a girl weeping about being coerced into trading sex for payment is just creepy

UniversalmuseUniversalmuseover 16 years ago
Dark but lovely

Your writing is dark, sadistic, humiliating to the heroine even as I cum to your story.... What an interesting place your mind must be. You've balanced pleasure and degredation so beautifully.... Beautiful build-up and exquisite prose. I think from a literary perspective, your story is definitely one of the best on the site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Yep

I enjoyed this one. No BS, no slow degrading rapes where the author somehow presents the girl as someone that wants it. This was pure egoistic seduction and consummation. That guy may or may not be a total sh*head, in real life he would be I guess :) A total sh*head that is. But in here it depends on you :) this was pure meditated lust taken without lousy excuses. Cheers Yoron.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
You are amazing!

I was hard the entire time i was reading this story and really think you should do a follow up....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
excellent

I enjoyed every word. It was well crafted and not overwritten or hampered by awkward or stilted dialogue, as many submissions tend to be. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
good read

this story is a good read it is very well writen and well played out

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Rape...

Rape stories not my kind of story...any retard would call police after this which makes it unrealistic

LaFemmeWildcatLaFemmeWildcatover 14 years ago
loved it!

i absolutley loved it! keep writing!

poisonbabypoisonbabyover 13 years ago
steamychic?

Okay, before I go on, let me assure you that I've given this story a very rare 5 stars (for lack of a sixth) but I have to say this:

Your name is "steamychic"???

No, no. This just won't do. Writing this good requires an author's first, last and middle initial. Something dignified ... at least as dignified as the work.

As to those who are horrified by the "rape" ... he he he ... there's this little thing called survival of the fittest. You'll read Little Red Riding Hood to your children, but Little Ali Tangerine Panties ... well by God that's just offensive!

Thank you for one the most decadently permissive predatory wet dreams I could have ever hoped to read.

Matty_WalterMatty_Walteralmost 13 years ago
me too

I too am stingy when it comes to 5 star ratings. I did give you one here because I found your story so awesome. You manage to capture so many points that turn males on (females too? I'm not sure, being a male) from the vision of the tangerine panties themselves, to the actual sex scene.

And there's something about anal sex that I can't explain (or even understand!) that is so exciting, especially when I know it's written by a woman, even if she is speaking through a male character.

More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wonderful

was an amazing story....loved how u used the photograher edge to get paid w sex !!!

NecroGirlNecroGirlover 11 years ago
Hot!

This story is so hot! I love the "innocence taken advantage of" angle.

xavierwxavierwover 10 years ago
Awesome, Dude!

Keeep up the great work!

X-Man

texastigertexastigerover 10 years ago
Sweet

I would love to get my lips on her pussy and have her return the favor to mine.

roveroneroveroneover 9 years ago
He's depraved...and also rarely read non-consent...but was VERY hot...

conflated...but did give it five...

hope you keep writing...perhaps one more consensual....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
delicious

delicious

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Delightful, but...

Loved it.. Turned me on..

But, un prepped,non consensual anal is no fun..

Otoh, properly prepared & consensual anal and she'll come like express trains repeatedly, harder than she ever has before (and I speak from considerable experience ;)

Great job!

SemiGeniusOz

G

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
drummer

Great story. Enjoyed it very much.

thighsgentlypartingthighsgentlypartingover 7 years ago
Morning orgasm

Just found this story. What a way to start my day :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wet through

Now I need fresh panties too, thank you SteamyChik for making my lunch hour a bit more breathless

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot

Great story and pace. The characters were believable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Categorized wrong !

I Hate rape stories ! Others may enjoy them. I have no illusions about this site. To some extent ‘to each their own’. However, to expose others to your IMHO sick demented rape fantasies simply because you refuse to label non-consent as such just seems to further expose your sick demented mind. again, my opinions only, not a fact. But that is my freedom to have them as it is yours to have yours !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I came here looking for something else, which I found, but I also found non-consent which I did not like. However, the story itself was interesting, as it gave a view into his behavior and her reaction.

roveroneroveroneover 1 year ago

Had to backtrack to your bio to see if author was female, or at least claims to be.

Really unpleasant story, written like a predatory M, and DEF wrong category-presume big slip-up by Lit-will see if I can help fix that

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous