All Comments on 'Case of the Executed Evangelist Ch. 04'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 10 years agoAuthor
Congratulations to those who solved it.

A couple of people posted comments after Ch. 3 with the correct solution, congratulations to them! Keep up the good work, and more stories are coming for you to solve. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thanks for the great reads!

Im really enjoying your writing, Please keep it up. Your stories are the first thing I look for every time I open up Lit. THANK YOU

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Your stories are about the best on here. Thank you for posting them. Looking forward to the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Think I know who?

I have been following and I think I can guess who shot Rev. Jonas Oldeeds... ELIZABETH... for revenge.

LouisCipher01LouisCipher01almost 10 years ago
One unmentioned loose end...

What was it that pulled Don out of the way of the bullet? Also, why is Don's last name never mentioned?

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanalmost 10 years agoAuthor
For LouisCipher

You're right about what pulled Don out of the way not being mentioned. It happens again, so keep reading the stories. As to Don's last name, that will be coming in a future episode, so stay tuned...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Obviously

Melina is a secret hit woman for a secret US agency (CIA?), which is such a stupid plot that it's hilarious.

I hope you intended this to be humor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A great

Almost supernatural tale . Hopefull somtime you will continue.

I'm just sorry he got shot , that was getting off to easily.

pk2curiouspk2curiousabout 4 years ago

There's only 2 choices . Since the Chinese aren't in the story . It is the Russians .

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

Stories are getting better. Wondering how long before Ned gets put out of action permanently

DUBLXLDUBLXLover 2 years ago

Laura could be at the center of this and with the help of an expert shot as was proved with a handgun from the balcony. The biggest key in my opinion would be Melina’s unstated hatred for her own husband by still insisting he use a condom even after she was pregnant???

chytownchytown8 months ago

*****Very entertaining read. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...