All Comments on 'My GF; Fucking & How We Met Ch. 04'

by LesbianChickLit

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
Arago007Arago007over 10 years ago
Late for work...

I wish I had known this chapter would be here this morning, I would have set my alarm for earlier! So HOT and so SWEET... Thank You!

FiveWolvesFiveWolvesover 10 years ago
They keep getting better!

You can write, girl. Really well done, and hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
When are you writing chapter 5 & 6

When are you writing chapter 5 & 6

LesbianChickLitLesbianChickLitover 10 years agoAuthor
Um... Idk

I haven't started yet. Kay's next flashback makes me sad and I'm dreading it. Writing something else for awhile - when I get time - looks more attractive right now.

5 & 6? A little greedy, no? I think just one more chapter may do. Bondage sex, AS acceptance, bath night, Anne's party, Kay's cheating, moving in, paintball, and the climactic event. That can probably be done in one chapter.

ThereigoThereigoover 10 years ago
MORE......

Pretty please write more.... : ) atleast more than 5 chapters. Huh this story is amazing . I love how Kay "babies" Jenny its so cute. Seriously I need to find me a Kay like right NOW, like ALREADY, like.... ARGHHH.. :D

Arago007Arago007over 10 years ago
Did I miss something?

Did Kay cheat? Not a big burden but I am going to have to re-read the chapters now... Wait, if it hasn't happened yet, don't let it!...you are the ultimate boss of these ladies, right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I want to marry kay!

tygztygzover 10 years ago

This story has it all - fleshed-out characters, hot yet believable sex, and a plot that keeps you on your toes by not being completely predictable and yet still traceable.

My only complaint really is with the title - I skipped reading this series a number of times as it didn't sound like something that would be worth a 4 or even a 3!

After reading "snowball" however I figured that anything this author wrote couldn't actually be *bad* and as I'm a sucker for series stories, I gave it a shot - and here I am waiting with bated breath for the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
AMAZING!

chapter 5, chapter 5, chapter 5, chapter 5, chapter 5!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!?!?!?!???!?!

RachalCaronRachalCaronover 10 years ago
incredible

OMG... just one of the best series of stories I've ever read on here

incredible picture painting - i was with you all the way :)

curioussandy88curioussandy88over 10 years ago
Woa!

I loved everything about this: the characters, the plot, the sex.. Everything! I thought I'd read all the great stories till I stumbled on this. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
love it

Plllllleeeaaaassseeeeee write a chapter five! This is one of the best series I have ever read. You have such talent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ch 5 PLEASE!!!!!!

This story is my favorite story!!!! Seriously after I read a chapter of it, my girlfriend and I can go for hours!!!!! So hot, pussy dripping!!!!!

IcklepoppetIcklepoppetover 10 years ago
Ch5 is a must!

I have to agree with previous comments! This has been a joy to read from beginning to end(?!). You really have to continue with the story. Pretty pleeeeeeaasse.

adidasgaladidasgalover 10 years ago
Simply Awesome!

Chapter 05 is simply a must! God, wouldn't I have loved to be a fly on the wall when Kay sees Jennifer spread out on their bed? These two characters are soooooo adorable. Uhm, Nic awso *pout* This chapter is HOTTER THAN HELL!!

Well Done LesbianChickLiT!

****

Well-done to the author for highlighting the plight of people living with AS, it was done in such a respectful manner.

My admiration for you went up a notch, Thank you!

LesbianChickLitLesbianChickLitover 10 years agoAuthor
Ch 5

Working on Ch 5 now, something like 3000 words in. Thanks everyone for the comments and support for this story!

ThoseWhoBiteThoseWhoBiteabout 10 years ago
Great story

I love this story and how it's written, keep up the good work!

Arago007Arago007about 10 years ago
Clitorides Awards

This series was nominated for best ga/lesbian gender bending story do the year:

http://clitoridesawards.org/

Author also

DCohen2349DCohen2349about 10 years ago
Please No Cheating!

Why can't their relationship grow without the drama of cheating?

Kay obviously loves her, I did find it a little ominous when she said she would fuck anyone else THERE, implying she might do it elsewhere.

Please there is enough meat to the story without bringing any unnecessary pain.

BramblethornBramblethornabout 10 years ago

Romance, character development, hot F/f, and the correct edition of D&D?

More please.

Also, as a borderline-Aspie with a history of dating submissive Aspies, I'm enjoying that aspect of the story. Especially since I don't often see *mild* Asperger's in fiction - in some ways the milder version is trickier since it's less obvious what's going on.

DvorjkDvorjkabout 10 years ago
I agree with Bramblethorn

It's good to read a well-constructed autistic/asperger's character where you've obviously put some effort into her personality. Too often having an autistic character means a simple stereotype in place of an actual personality. One thing struck me as slightly off- if she wants public affection kept PG, showing other people a photo of her tied to a bed seems thoughtless on her girlfriend's part.

FiveWolvesFiveWolvesabout 10 years ago
Outstanding of course

That (almost) goes without saying. I don't like the idea of Kay cheating, but I think she has to. Have faith!

KarenEKarenEabout 10 years ago
Second Time Reading

I had read this before, had been a while and had forgotten about it. Then got an Email from FiveWolves recommending you so came by and re-read.

Every bit as good as when I first read it, anxiously awaiting Ch 5.

I'd like to add my voice to those asking for no cheating by Kay. She is so devoted, the idea of her cheating just seems wrong.

idrubloodidrubloodabout 10 years ago
I love it

The caring, the love, the emotions, all beautifully done, You are very talented and I am eager for the next chapter and the rest to come.

Thanks for sharing.

IDB

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

thanks man , i really enjoyed it

YoYoBeeYoYoBeeover 9 years ago
Excellent

The part where Kay broke down a bit and thought she was guilty of exploiting Jenny, was so touching. It seems Kay genuinely cares for her girlfriend..

Countrycrazy85Countrycrazy85over 9 years ago

This was my first story I read a year ago on literotica. Loved it them. Love it now.

pseud277pseud277almost 9 years ago
AS isnt a plot point

My family member who has been diagnosed isnt fully functional. This woman has little resemblance to the real condition, but I feel trapped into feeling the same compassion for this fictional character. Im glad you raised exploitation first because thats what it feels like for me reading from here on. Im really dreading the rest of this. All I want to know is whether the character is safe and well, or even better, that she really doesnt have anything wrong with her and this has been a case of mistaken identity. I think I would have preferred to hear about your friend and how well s/he is doing. Thanks for the bookmarks because Ill be skipping those parts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I love this enter series/ story!

I've read it threeeeee times!, I love jen and Kay, I love the way Kay lovesJen and the way you portray it. This is a sexy and intriguing d/s I wish there were more chapters! Lol. Five stars

Please do a follow up @lesbianchicklit

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Jenny is perfection!

White sexy nerd who loves anime, scifi and strategy games. You somehow created my ideal girlfriend...if she was real and straight. Sigh

Randee2058Randee2058almost 7 years ago
#1 OF THE BEST!!!

It is this readers opinion that although there was grammatical errors. I feel my thoughts are good. The author had knowledge, enough to enlighten and entertain.

Thank You.

5🌟 's for the whole series.

TrueMortTrueMortalmost 6 years ago
Wow.

Honestly, I am unsure how to put this... Seriously your best story I have read. The sex play is fantastic, the characters awesome and varied. Then to top that the actual interaction between the two main characters has really blossomed in this chapter.

The reveal of the AS was perfectly done, and I love I didn't see it coming. And I loved the D&D comments, it brought back one or two memories.

So glad there are a lot more of these to read.

Alex :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
*Tears*

As another aspie, this chapter brang happy tears to my eyes. The depiction was honestly quite perfectly reasonable. I mean, we’re all different. But this just brought a warm smile to my face, seeing all this go down, but, it being okay, and, not innacurate or offensive, but, deepy charming. It all made sense, once you put a name to it, it was perfect. Also for the record, you can use me as a case that we aren’t all submissives, because I’m pretty sure I ain’t! This story has been such a treat to read, well written, and well paced. Really cheers me up when I’m feeling down or lonely. Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you!

-Anonymous Aspie Girl

Jess122604Jess122604almost 6 years ago
Well, I didn't expect that!

Oh, boy. I have loved reading your stories. I really enjoy Kay's dominance and I find her character to be sexy as all hell. What I didn't expect was how much I enjoyed the interplay and relationship with a character with AS. I believe my wife may have Asperberger's and this story was relateable in many, many ways. At first I enjoyed her submissive nature a lot. Then I began wondering if it was healthy for either of us to be dom/sub all of the time. That wasn't really what I wanted out of a long term relationship. I have had many of the internal conversations that Kay is having and it is wonderful to not feel alone in those questions, even if it's a fictional character I'm relating to. My wife is very intelligent. After many discussions we have both acknowledged that she may have what most people would call a disability. What does that make me? Am I taking advantage of her? It's heartwarming to see the relationship between these two characters. Thank you for providing a sense of normalcy to this situation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Nerd references

I’ve loved all the references to different “nerdy” books and tv shows throughout your series so far. I’m one of those people that understood all of the D&D jokes and descriptions of dragons:)

On a more serious note, your description of a high functioning AS person is spot on. Even before the reveal I was already thinking on that line ( I have a cousin with AS)

ReesertonReesertonalmost 2 years ago

I keep coming back to read about Jenny and Kay. Obviously addicted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The term Asperger's has been abandoned largely because Hans Asperger was a Nazi collaborator

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Still amazing. And… you never wrote about the referenced office party attended by Kay and Jenny.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLesbianChickLit@LesbianChickLit
1012 Followers
Looking for beta readers for drafts of new Arete chapters (different narrator, not Taiglox) in revision. If you've time to read and lend a critical eye, please let me know?