All Comments on 'Rock and Water Ch. 02'

by jhollander

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
small_town_girlsmall_town_girlover 10 years ago
oh my gosh @justahole... i mean, WOW!

lady, darn but you can WRITE. i mean, seriously. that was like 12-stars-worthy. you got me totally hot and bothered and you haven't even started!

(note to @LB - do NOT read this series on your commute.)

phew. i dunno what to say except - more, please!

mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 10 years ago
A wonderful story!

You must bring us more - this is far too good to end early! Thank you for your amazing talent and for sharing it with us. Five stars seems hardly enough!

eaglejet1eaglejet1over 10 years ago
wow

simply amazing, well written and getting very hot!

Loving it and cant wait for the next chapter to see what happens on their date and beyond.

thank you for sharing your wonderful talent with us, 5 stars from me.

FindmywayFindmywayover 10 years ago
Wonderful!!!

What a great story.....please tell me you are going to continue. You only have it listed as a 2 part story. You've built a wonderful foundation full of anticipation....please don't stop!

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 10 years ago
Justahole

Chapter one was great, this one is just just. just. Beautiful.

For me it is the stories that take the time to develop the characters that float my boat.

There are half a dozen or so absolute crackers on this site at the moment, and I just know that this is going to be another one of them. The common theme to them all is an ability to get us the reader drawn into your story.

5/5 to you.

pheobecharmedpheobecharmedover 10 years ago

I absolutely love this :-) right up there with STG and LB and all the other greats on this site

ObscurelogicObscurelogicover 10 years ago
Lovely!

one of the best in BDSM

jennyb2492jennyb2492over 10 years ago
Anticipation...

Hmmm... Maybe if there were eye candy like that at my gym I'd go more often.....

Wonderful chapter.... Enjoying it very much! More soon?

jhollanderjhollanderover 10 years agoAuthor
What an amazing community!!

I am so blown away by the support and encouragement I've received on Lit!! You are all so amazing! I never knew putting my fantasies on paper would be so much fun!! To get the attention of some of who I feel are the best authors on this site has been incredibly humbling, along with readers who's comments mean more than they could know.

Chapter 2 took so long because I blew it the first time it was submitted, and after waiting nine days found out it was rejected due to formatting issues. I've corrected the mistake and it shouldn't happen again. Chapter 3 is much longer, and I'm wrapping up it tonight, I plan to have it submitted by tomorrow. I hope you all enjoy it!! Let's just say that Patrick and Corrine have no desire to go slow...

J xxoo

LBGrantLBGrantover 10 years ago
Wonderful Chapter JAH

You are doing a great job with your first story. I am really loving it. Thanks for the tip STG. I'll have to add this story to my 'do not read on the train' list. :) I'm with Jenny. I would go to the gym more if I had hunks like Patrick hanging around. Looking forward to your next chapter. Happy Thanksgiving.

~LB

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
insight

I am really enjoying your story so far and that you are a first time writer also interests me. I have a couple of stories working in my head but inexperience in both writing and bdsm keep me from submitting. Thank you

WaterBurnWaterBurnover 10 years ago
Whoo hoo!

A wonderful second edition, beautiful! =D I deeply appreciate that you're taking your time in telling this story. It makes the story so much more exciting to read, knowing that you're a patient person. And of course, you're in good hands with FA_JF.

Get back to that keyboard woman!

jhollanderjhollanderover 10 years agoAuthor
Finally!

Happy to say I submitted RAW chap 3 last night! . Look out for it hopefully next week! Let's just say the hike gets....intense.

small_town_girlsmall_town_girlover 10 years ago
yey!! can't wait!

btw i love how the name abbreviates to RAW... very fitting! xoxo

purple_stonepurple_stoneover 9 years ago
Yummy!

I love where this is going!!! Good job!

Eve86Eve86over 9 years ago
*sigh*

Imma liking this man!

mobytheoceanmobytheoceanover 9 years ago
Such fun!

I am really falling for your characters. The development is very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
jealous

omg I wish I had someone like that at my gym ;)

naturalsub_13naturalsub_13about 8 years ago
Lovely

Thoroughly enjoying the story so far but hoping the chapters get longer. Keep it up, love the direction this is heading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice, quick transition

As enjoyable as the intro was, it was a good job getting straight into the relationship - especially without jumping straight into casual sex. That pushed it from 4 to 5 stars for me.

Jason

gaelen33gaelen33almost 3 years ago
Love it!

This is so fantastic <3 thank you for sharing and I look forward to reading the rest!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous