All Comments on 'Cabin Fever Ch. 01'

by Cindyforsin

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good Story

Now it is time for the four to play together!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hot as fuck!

This is fucking hot! Continue please! Just the 4 of them, don't add others. Freaking hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
4/5

Not quite a 5 outa 5 but close. Feel free to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
best

best fiction story by far i have read on this site, the psychology. most people on here are boring on the sex. its not the quantity of the stories on her that counts, its the quality

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
fever

it shouldnt be called cabin fever if she, if shes crazy for being mad at thinking her husbands (in)fidelity, she did jump the gun on her suspicions, but women will get even and enjoy it. i think her brother found him a new woman, the woman with her brother, he got her to love him, then he dumped her, making his sisters husband think he dumped her for his wife. how come nobody on here has stories on divorce, its always sappy good stories. ha ha

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
good story

heres a good story. this old man is after his daughter, and his daughter tells him. a old woman wont have you, what makes you think i will. then she tells him she was only joking, that she was only being a master to a sick old pervert

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
true story idea

cops caught couple in car. only because they told on themselves could the cop charge her for prostitution. girl gave oral for exchange for car payment. us taxpayers are paying for a group has too much control over us taxpayers. dont ever want your child to be a lawyer, a legal thief, they think they will never have to pay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good job!!

Nice story. Please continue

istrionicoistrionicoover 10 years ago
Great start

Great job, keep on! Just the 4 of them, it's time to know the story of Kevin and Lisa, and then the planning for the 4 of them (switching partner, for starting new families?).

clairelenoreclairelenoreover 10 years ago

i kinda wanted them to get home and have it turn out kevin and wendy were just putting on a party for aunt bessie's 90th birthday, which they couldn't do with brad & lisa in town because bessie has never liked brad & lisa, and vice versa. oops! how awkward would that have been?

redlion75redlion75over 10 years ago

i say file for divorce. not because of who they were fucking but because it was behind their backs which makes it worse then the incest.

DougntexasDougntexasover 10 years ago
DougNTexas

Good job Cindy. I enjoyed it. Keep up the good work. Thanks

Doug

notanlinesonhartwellnotanlinesonhartwellover 10 years ago
Loved it!!

Please continue - I'm waiting for the next episode. What happens?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I appear to be in the minorty

It appears most disagree, but I thought the idea here was great but the execution half-hearted. Three things struck me as out-of-whack: (1) Why would a wife lie about having to work when the husband could easily discover the lie simply by calling your place of business. Did she want to be caught? (2) What would cause one set of siblings to decide the other was having a affair simply because they lied and were together. Aren't their simpler answers like one was having a bad day and needed the other's emotional support? (3) Why would the sister screw the brother if she thought her husband was cheating? In my experience cuckolded wives do not normally run off to hump their brothers.

You could explain (3) by creating some sort of sexual tension between brother and sister before the sex but, at least to my mind, did not do so. You might be able to explain all three by having the stay-at-home siblings, having detected some sexual tension between their spouses, use the opportunity to manipulate the latter into bed together.

I realize I am guilty here of evaluating the story you did not write and not the one you did. Nonetheless, I think there is a great idea for a story here -- how would one set of sexually involved siblings married to another set lead the latter into a sexual relationship that would benefit all four -- that is not fully explored.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Total fucking rubbish by a total wanker

Total fucking rubbish by a total wanker

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
total crap

the cheating then double cheating killed the story. if brad and wendy had waited to fuck until after they got divorced it would have been better. if they waited they could have got both houses and the cabin just by proving the others cheated and threating to expose their incest, THEN IT MIGHT HAVE BEEN A GOOD STORY.

9bgmrfgb69bgmrfgb6over 7 years ago
WOW!!!!!

Not only well written grammatically, but well thought out and presented in such a way that the 'theater of the mind' made it easy to visualize your characters in each scenario. BRAVO for a job well done.

I read this piece months ago and just had to read it again.

Now, onto Chapters 2 AND 3!

prop69prop69about 6 years ago
Great story..

Can't wait until they are confronted.

Happy Days

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved it

Superb grammar; I never once had to guess.

Story is well managed and leaves plenty of

space for changes in scenarios pan out in Chap2.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I guess I am just too much a pervert

Unlike a number of those who decided to post their comments, I will admit I love this story, and am getting ready to read the 2nd part...

As for the guy who called you a wanker, " it takes one to know one!!"...even tho't Cindy is not a walker, just involved in the story!!

Thanks so much, and please, WROTE MORE!!

Maddog

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Why the fuck does Brad want Wendy to shave her pussy?

My three biggest TURN OFFS are:

1) Plastic {fake} tits.

2) Huge tits, that is, larger than a small C cup.

3) Shaved, or waxed, cunts.

Pussies NEED hair, trimmed to the crease of the thighs is fine,. I want to know that I'm with a WOMAN, not a prepubescent little girl.

The "landing strip" is no better. What is going to land there? Flies?, Mosquitoes?

stockingnutstockingnut7 months ago

That is fucking hot!

AkpervertAkpervert4 months ago

Absolutely, Positively, Cumpletely Awesome! A cum dream true if it had been me - sister/brother or not!!!

I LOVE what they did and how they did it. I LOVED the Anal Cherry. I'd LOVE to eat, suck, lick and play with her cunnie all day and night. And I'd LOVE to have her sucking me every time she felt like some oral sexercise. I was hoping, at the point they 'had to pee' that there might have been some watersports play too.

This was a GREAT, story. I can wait to find out where it goes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous