All Comments on 'Naughty Asian Wife in Vegas'

by Atypical_Asian_Wife

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
CharlieB4CharlieB4over 10 years ago
No drama

The gonzo of lit stories, just fucking. Nothing to make it interesting. 2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What?

A cheap chibai story are you really that slutty.

GeilemeidGeilemeidover 10 years ago
wonderful

Listen to these idiots with their 1 stars. They are just jealous petty boys (deliberately not using the word "men" here). It's a great story. And there doesn't need to be any drama as someone else here suggests, just fucking. Like you say in your profile. These things do happen. Some women really enjoy fucking and still love only 1 man. Keep writing and see you later. :)

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
Only this

@ Geilemeid It is not problem the only sex story in Literotica, if it is in Erotic Coupling or in Groupsex...........hubs.

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
Two hubs

It would be good to divide the LW into two hubs, so the stories and readers could divide too. Such stories where the husbands do not like their wives have sex with others and such stories where the husbands likes their wives have sex others demend two hubs...........

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just Mindless Rutting

Did it matter that she was married? No. Who cares? Married or not it was just pig fucking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
good

A five from me. The girl of my dreams.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very good story

Many similar encounters occur in Vegas. It is easy to stray and is fun. The rule must be observed

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
re: Geilemaid

The whore has spoken. Just read her bio and you'll understand. What a cunt> Why do women like you even bother getting married. 1* and I relish giving them out to the scum that think they know how to write erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Vegas baby!!!

I guess what happens in Vegas... etc. Fun story.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 10 years ago
LIKED IT

Not a bad story and I bought into it really happening. In fact it's not too far from an accurate account of my neighbor's wife. You did need to proof read a little better, but all in all it's better than a lot of stories on this site.

markstar99markstar99over 10 years ago
More Please

Loved it.

Imagine73Imagine73over 10 years ago
Realistic, and Sexy-!

I enjoyed this story very much. I have no doubt that it is based on a real encounter; this is what Vegas is all about, after all. Taking risks, excitement; the thrill of the chase. The author is my kind of lady. I hope to hear more from her-!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Good on you, I have an Asian wife and guess what, when we were in Vegas I know of 3 guys that fucked her,, reason I know, one of the guys at the table I was betting on who I seemed to get on well with, left, went to the table where she was and about an hour later came back to me and said we have a hottie who wants to get fucked, come on up with us, and I followed my wife, without letting on to them that she was my wife, and 3 other guys to their room where we all fucked her, me getting sloppy 4ths. The next day, it was still leaking out of her, when she went back down to the tables, I left her when I managed to pick up a rather large, slutty black woman who I managed to get on all fours and fuck. My Asian wife came back early in the morning. She lay beside me, I slipped my fingers into her pussy, soaked, hot and filled with slippery cumm. We both filled our fantasies that week.

Love_2_ReadLove_2_Readover 10 years ago
The video is out there!

As I read your story and came to the part about them recording your experience on video, I started thinking "I swear, I've seen this"... But then when I read the part about you receiving a text from your husband while you were getting fucked I realized "I have definitely seen this". Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but your escapade is definitely on the internet (and apparently quite popular too). I'm certain that Literotica would frown on a link but if you search "Amateur Asian Cheating Threesome" it is pretty easy to find! Very well written, enjoyed it immensely!

1LuckyRob1LuckyRobover 10 years ago
Loved it!

I thought this was a very realistic story and bet it really happened too. My husband loves for me to come home a little messy after a date and that is so much fun!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Found the video and pictures. It doesn't always stay in Vegas.

What happens in Vegas doesn't stay there when it gets recorded and put online worldwide for everyone to see. I found the video and it has been uploaded many times on many different sites. I found the main account of one of the two guys that uploaded the footage along with the pictures and two other clips of the guys making her cum and cumming on her, here's the link to the main video http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=57605350

Here's the link to the profile that shows two extra clips http://www.pornhub.com/users/irishanasian

And another that shows the pictures that were taken of her http://www.pornhub.com/album/2425761

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
jealous

The story was hot! That it turned out to be true and you can actually see it on the web is even hotter. That the naughty asian wife is actually smoking hot puts it over the top. I'm just jealous I didn't meet her at the blackjack tables.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hot Stuff!

I liked your tale a great deal. Now if you had the other stories on there it would be better... What other name did you write under and where they are posted...Now your picture is very nice a real nice tight ass and you wear nice bikini's. I also like the idea of you wearing thigh hi's while fucking....my kind of sex. Also the 3 or 4 inch heels. Would love to trade some emails with you if your up to it....I do not want to seem like I am coming on strong....drop me a line... J

Kiwi7469Kiwi7469over 7 years ago
Very sexy story!

Loved reading your story. Makes me wish I was one of the guys. Please write more.

creampies4evercreampies4everabout 5 years ago
Loved It

Loved all aspects of the story from the description of the Asian wife to the slow erotic play that developed in the casino. Loved how she took charge and encouraged her new friends to play. Eventually she got to indulge with them as the two young men proceeded to take turns fucking her. There's nothing quite like sloppy seconds unless it's sloppy thirds or fourths. A few hours later and the three of them are well sated and she's sitting nest to her husband on a plane home. She definitely won't forget this birthday.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
HATE A CHEATER ............................................

Skipped right through to the end when I read she was writing anonymously because her husband didn't know. Cheap slut.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Nice

Good to see that not.only white wives are whores in these stupid Vegas stories.

sextravertsextravertalmost 3 years ago

This is an excellent story and well written. If fiction, I would have suggested having the wife share her experience with her husband. That would be a more satisfying ending in my opinion.

OldnotDead71OldnotDead71over 2 years ago
This was a very hot story

Not cool of these creeps to share the links to her page (I assume w/out her permission) but you have to expect that these days. I really enjoyed the story, though; it was honest, sexy, and very erotic in its description of what she was thinking. Hope you write more.

~B

andrusandrusover 2 years ago

love this story

DubulsiDubulsiover 2 years ago

I like the real stories better, and I think you did a really good job. One last thing, to lose two perfectly good set panties remember you only turn 43 once.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story. Love how letting a man leave his hand on your thigh is the international sign for a woman to indicate that she's interested and wet. Happened to my sis in law = Fun times. Just wished you had made your husband eat you out when you got to the room.

nocknock20 days ago

loved your story, so naughty and hot, ignore the anonymous comments, would love to read more from you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAtypical_Asian_Wife@Atypical_Asian_Wife
66 Followers
I'm a married Chinese-American female. For those who wish to know 34B-23-32. I have had various experiences of which my husband knows of two. This is where I can share those things he probably shouldn't know about. For doubters out there, you need to remember things really do ...