All Comments on 'A Favour for a Friend'

by ck3891

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
H.H.MorantH.H.Morantover 10 years ago
5* even though ...

... the plot is not new; it appears in Literotica stories once evey couple of months. This time, however, the author kept it believable, and his pacing was very good.

As to believability - well, it could have happened and probably does, although the woman may not be so straightforward about it. I wish all stories on this list showed the same effort by the author to keep from going completely over the top

ck3891ck3891over 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thanks, I really appreciate that. I know it's a previously-done idea, but I wanted to put my own story down all the same. I'm glad you were pleased with the pace, and -- if I understand you -- a footing in reality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I'm actually glad you didn't say the hymen is a few inches inside the vagina like many of the first time writers on this site do, they have no idea of female anatomy.

ReiDeBastosReiDeBastosover 10 years ago
Nice!

Very tender and utterly believable.

max43max43over 10 years ago
Excellent Work

Is there any possibility of a follow-on chapter with a deepening relationship between the two? Even though the topic has been covered before, I really liked your version.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
more please

great story but needs a follow up with more deepening relationship

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
beautiful, tender story, well written

i think it is capable of continuing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A great story...

I love this story. It's hard to tread the line between eroticism, compassion, understanding, and believability. You did it all very well. Others say this is an oft repeated theme? Funny thing but this is the first story I've read about a partner of either sex having a physical disability and I've been reading Literotica stories for a very long time and contributed a few of my own.

I know, not every rainbow leads to a pot of gold but it would be nice to see the relationship between the people in this story develop into something more. This could be done by editing and extending this story, or by writing a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Great story passionate and romantic, two great friends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
nice

where was she when I was single

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Anonymous -- "a great story"

You stated that this was thie first story you read where one of the characters had a physical disability since you started reading Literotica. You might want to check out "My Sister's Friends" by Callicious (four chapters).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I like this story

It is "sweet" a very overused word. Nobody is taking advantage of anybody else. and both come out way ahead of where they were with the interaction together.

TwilightfanTwilightfanabout 10 years ago
How Sweet

Now why can't all men be like that???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
OK, but very unfinished - 3 stars max

I am perplexed at all the glowing responses. This is a 3 star effort at best. Obviously, folks have not ready many other excellent works. They hump all weekend and then what? Are they still friends? Are they still lovers? Not much transpired or was answered here.

scotlytscotlytalmost 8 years ago
Good story, I hope there is more.

I liked the story but u hope younwillnwrite.more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous