All Comments on 'The Summons'

by KidCreole

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Not quite sure what to think about the opening asshole comments..

But overall the short story you wrote was very enticing, it definitely seems like you are on the right track.

Only critisism I can give you is to edit your work (ex: quiet instead of quite) but overall I liked the story and look forward to seeing further submissions from you. :D

KidCreoleKidCreoleover 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks.

Thank you for the encouragement. Although this is my first submission, I have read this for a couple of years. I also read the comments. I have found that there are a lot of people out there that love to criticize, but do not try it themselves, and do not put their name to the foul things they sometimes say. So that was what my comment about the assholes was about. Sorry if it sounded crude. Again, thanks for the encouragement and the vote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

The only thing I would say needs to be improved is the fluency of the story. No matter what, all erotica needs to flow well, and this story seems a little choppy. Other than that (and a few minor spelling mistakes) you did a great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Lot of spell and grammar corrections but hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was pretty sexually active while I was in college. I wasn't a SLUT, but probably getting close. I had only sucked my steady high school boyfriend cock the night of our high school prom. I'd only heard from other girls how it was Done.

Before we left the prom I had gone the the Ladies room, went in a stall and removed my panties, put my long red hair up in a bun, reapplied my lips with bright red lips, adjusted my formal dress shoes little to show off more of my breasts and as we were heading to his car I stopped him in a dark area, pulled him firmly to me pressed my breasts tightly to his body, and firmly kissed him lovingly, grabbed his hand and placed it on my breast.

We stood there for a while enjoying our intimacy, then took his hand and slowly spread my legs and moved his hand to my dripping wet cunt. I hand to initiate his first exploration. Soon his finger was doing wonderful things to me. I was moaning.

I let him explore me wetness, then pulled his finger out and wiped my wetness on a cross my lips and kissed him firmly and hard whispered in his ear that tonight was going to be very special.

After a short while we were both hot and horny and I said let's go to your car.

We left the school parking lot after just a little more time wet intense kissing.

I suggested we go to secluded place we often went to for intense necking..

As he drove there my hand was rubbing the inside of his pant legs. I could feel the firmness of his clock. I unzipped his pants and slowly pulled out his warm, God it was so warm and firm.

We arrived at our spot and I pulled down the top of my formal, took both his hands and told him to kiss my hard firm erect nipples and suck them. Boy did he! My hand was busy slowly moving up and down on his firm erection. My hand started getting slippery wet. I moved his hands from my breasts and getting my nerve up quickly moved my head down and wrapped my warm lips around his slippery tasty wet head and started licking and sucking it like crazy.

Unknown to him, I had practiced on one of my Mother's dildoes.

Unfortunately, It didn't take hardly any time before he tensed up and my mouth suddenly felt his warm cum filling my busy mouth. Squirt after strong squirt was shooting between my very horny now eager red lips. I couldn't swallow fast enough and it began to dribble and run down to my still exposed breast and even into the cups of my Prom dress.

It was so warm. His cum tasted wonderful! The scent of his cum was fantastic!

We had talked before about us both going to different out of state colleges that we would wait before full sex. We both knew that while gone we would date others.

Just let me tell you that night was a wonderful night of our first sexual exploration. I knew that night I was going to be exploring much more with other guys!

Orpheum69

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous