All Comments on 'Fun With Mom at the Local Pool'

by brad3333

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Hot as The fire of Hell

great idea and great writing!!! god i wish i could meet a woman like Jake's mom!! great story 10 outta 10!!!!

abepaulabepaulabout 17 years ago
what the fuck, wtf...

Some guy who's mother named him 'w-t-f' thinks his retarded brother can write just as well. Yet he's so dumb he doesn't know how to undo the CAPS LOCK on his keyboard. Very sad. Shake head...

Great story Brad, no problem with it.

fit_4_ufit_4_uover 15 years ago
AWSOME

great story ......got me hard as hell!!! keep it up !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
motherfucking, free and easy

The author, brad3333, is an Aussie in his mid-20s, with a great imagination and a strong interest in the motherfucking lifestyle (we need more stories from this gifted writer!). In this tale, 19 year old Jake, a tall nicely built lad, and his shapely mother have been deeply involved with what each has between the legs for some time. This is not the usual story of Mom suddenly discovering the power of her boy's big dick and well-filled balls, or her son finding his inborn motherfucking instinct unleashed. Jake has had total access to his mother's fine mommy-twat for quite a while. His Mom has used her boy's big stiff prick and constantly overflowing balls to assuage her cuntal needs for just as long. They're where most all young males and many, many of their Moms would love to be--with free and easy messing around going on all the time! Life sure is sweet for this mother and her darling motherfucking son!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
hey, fit!

I just noticed that fit_4_u commented on this excellent story. Fit is himself the author of some brilliant stories of hot motherfucking, though he hasn't published in a while. I'm happy to see that tales of a boy shoving his stiff young dick up his mother's twat still get young fit, he's probably in his early 20s by now, real HARD. Listen, fit, I'm sure your mom could use that stiff prick of yours up her cunt, and you could sure use your mommy's nice cozy cunt to unload your hot young balls up into. Or maybe you've been doing just that for the last few years, you lucky motherfucker!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hot

Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
HOT!

Well done, man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Raunchy, simple, uninspired.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous