All Comments on '12 Days of Christmas Panties'

by DrLit

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
BARF!

That covers it all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Pantie lover

Pictures would be nice with these HOT stories!

DrLitDrLitover 10 years agoAuthor
From the author

I do not have pictures, sorry.

For the BARF comment, there are plenty of things to read on Literotica. I love my wife and my sex life. As long as we love it that's all that matters. Over 100,000 readers have read my stories and rate them pretty high.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Dear Barf

While it is well established that Mogs (half man, half dog, your own best friend) have terrible manners, yours appear to be particularly bad. If a varied sex life isn't your cup of tea, you are perhaps in the wrong section or even wrong site.

Regards,

Common fucking decency.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
totally not believable garbage writing.

How dumb do u think the r eaders are to believe this nonsense. Nothing erotic or even slightly believable. You tak eup space. Get real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Critics are ASSholes !!!!

Don't listen to the Haters, You'll notice that while they " RAG " on you, they read the story didn't they ???

akeyesxakeyesxabout 8 years ago
Way over the top...

The stories you come up with are enough to make any pantie fetish lover breathe hard and get hard. This one was tooooo HOT. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
amazing.

I loved this. It actually gave me a few ideas of how to spice things up in my own relationship.

thedemonIxthedemonIxalmost 6 years ago
Festive!

Kinda makes me wish I celebrated Christmas!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very erogenous!

Fantastic!

"She put her hands on the side of my chest so both thumbs were on my nipples. She started lightly rubbing my nipples and it was very intense pleasure. Then she said, 'Let's go to the bedroom so I can really work your nipples.' ... 'I want to see how much pleasure I can give your nipples. Can I get you to cum from nipple pleasure?' "

I can. My nipples are so sensitive that I come just from a woman pleasuring them and not touching my cock.

I would love having 2 women suck my nipples at the same time as well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous