All Comments on 'Revenge Works Both Ways - FTDS'

by FinishTheDamnStory

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Another one finished off.

Good job. But in cases of revenge, knowing what he does about her and her guns, Pony, probably never gave her the chance to bring the gun to bear. A bullet to the head kills you whether it goes in between your eyes or comes out between your eyes. Ka BOOM!

chytownchytownover 10 years ago
Good Read***

Thanks for sharing.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 10 years ago
Great story

It's been good to have you back, and this one is absolutely fucking fantastic. And this is coming from a bleeding heart type who's normally not big on guns, but this is a great story of recovery and of what someone in her position can do to make herself feel normal again. Keep it up!

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
REVENGE WORKS BOTH WAYS

but remember its like a pendulum, TK U MLJ LV NV

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 10 years ago
Gotta Love It

Hate rape.....but gotta love your way of bringing her back...plus anyone who has a Ruger can't be all bad.....just as long as her boyfriend carries a .45....kinda hope the "old farts" carry the 1911 since that is what we all had in country in the day.

rainbow001rainbow001over 10 years ago
Nice Finish

The prison sentence and repeated raping of there ass is a nice touch. That should be the standard punishment for anyone convicted of rape IMO. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
3*s

Good finish. Yeah, it's obvious but you made it your own.

I will read your stories regardless of category. You are a constant and reliable very

good read.

On to your next story. A multi-page , many chapter epic I believe you stated in one

of your introductions.

AMerryMan

RpierzRpierzover 10 years ago
Interesting

I do believe that this is the first of your stories where the feminine gender isn't a skank, a moron, or worse. In fairness there the only author I can think of who wrote the ladies in a positive or semi positive light, doesn't even post any stories anymore.

joln321joln321over 10 years ago

I read the first story from '08, apparently, she led pony on, flirting even though she had a boyfriend. behind the stage, he tried to come on a little too strong, she pushed him off screaming no. He backed away. Cris, her friend asked her what happened, she told cris that Pony came on a little to strong Cris told his dad, the cops came to the school, and it all got worse from there. Pony got arrested and left town. That means, Pony got arrested for rape, left town, means he went to jail. upon release from jail he was now a sex offender. she did ruin his life, he sought revenge, The thing is, Pony didn't rape her then, but he went to jail for rape. thereby ruining his life. The second story would have been okay if Pony had actually raped her behind the stage. she admitted to having led him on. Problem is, he hadn't . maybe I'm reading too much into the stories because a lot really wasn't explained by the original author. like if there was a trial, the outcome. it just says after being arrested and left town.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 10 years ago
Enjoyed it

Thanks for the offering.

studyingstudyingabout 10 years ago
Defective moral compass

KajiraLyma tells a story of a man(?) getting revenge on a woman by gang-raping her, because of an accurate if harsh accusation that happened in their youth."

I agree with johln321 - your statement above is wrong - he wasn't guilty. So, your sequal does nothing accept allow the girl to feel justified. Did she deserve to be raped? No, but she could have recanted her original story at any time. In the original story, it is clear that they did have a sexual relationship.

So, the man was punished first with a lying accusation, then made into a caricature, then made to be punished again, at least this time for a real crime. Not justice.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 10 years ago
Decent

The best thing to happen is the rapists were caught and sent to prison. Hopefully they'll get raped to death. Karma's a bitch. So was the girl. She'll fuck up something in her life and will wind up alone. I know it. But that's another chapter.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 9 years ago
Yepper a good outcome for all -

She did well to turn around so quickly and well - the help from those around her is - as in real life - vital to the outcome. We need to know we are good and decent after we are abused - no matter when or by whom.

Look at returning warriors - they have been abused and even when we work to make sure they are valued and appreciated they often have trouble re adjusting - that is the same for any trauma victim.

RhomanovRhomanovabout 9 years ago
*****

Dammit!!!!!!

Where are the claymores and bouncing Bettie's?

Nice tale 😎

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
No, Not All of US

"a bunch of old farts, who it turned out had been in Vietnam with him. I thought all those old guys were dead by now"- No, not yet. Matter of fact, most of us are still alive.

Much better ending than the original.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WST

WhattaStupidTale

1 star for what read, no mucho

nancyharpman17nancyharpman17over 8 years ago
Greatest Story By Far

My name is Nancy. Born and raised on the bayous and swamps of Louisiana. I could shoot a rifle and hit my target before I started school. More than many an arrogant bastard has wound up as alligator bait in these swamps. I personally know of one extremely mean and vicious 'gator and where to find him. I'd love to introduce Pony, Andre, and Alex to my 'gator. 'Gators are attracted to blood, so I might want to shoot them in their genitals first. Great story. Loved it. Worthy of 5 stars and added to my Favorites list. Hope you will write more. Thanks for this one.

seandulacseandulacover 8 years ago
this is not a sequential end to the other story

"it wasn't all my fault. He did push things too far, trying to force me on that damn couch behind stage"

If this were true then this would be a logical ending to that story, but the original story did not say this at all. In the original story the girl accused the man she had consensual regular sex with of raping her to the son of the town sheriff sending him to prison. Either she was unaware of what happened to Pony due to being sadistically vapid, or she knew full well and did nothing. Either way she did have a Carma imbalance and the original story, much like rape revenge stories, tried to use this imbalance as justification for the wrongs done to her.

Of course just like those rape revenge stories, the revenge did not match the crime. Or maybe it did depending on what happened to Pony in prison. Up to the reader to fill in the missing plot points.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
If he comes for revenge

Don't you think he'll come armed? Hard to shoot him if she's unconscious or dead.

tazz317tazz317about 8 years ago
IF YOU PLAN REVENGE

its best to have knowledge and some skills. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Idiotic pathetic crap!!!

"......This is the second time that bastard has ruined your life!" Didn't you read the original story?? She is leastwise equally guilty as he is!!! So whats her point: she bought time; 15 years, and after them she is past! Killed and disposed of!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great finish

I think more women should pack. But I’m an old retired cop

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
JUST A BIT MUDDLED.....

I was wondering, does she live in a house or an apartment? she says she didn't hear the voices downstairs until they were in the house. one of them was the grizzled old apartment manager? a little too rushed.

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Good job FTDS

As usual you came up with a proper ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A good ending and apropos punishment.

RanDog025RanDog0253 months ago

Great follow up. I'll take any story with the use with weapons in it. Another 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS! Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous