All Comments on 'Bathhouse Surprises'

by glory_first

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Best Bathouse Ever!

Just as I remember the Bathouse of Hartford Ct,All naked and ready to suck cock!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Bathhouse fun

When I first visited one I was taken by surprise at how little conversation was made by the men in the place... contact was made by smile, look, nod or tap... the latter even more so in the dimly lit areas

My first foray into the sauna , I was met by a highly erotic sight ( a guy was stretched out on the top layer being sucked off by a guy kneeling on the second layer... he in turn was being wanked off by a guy sitting beside him ) .. I had clambered on top adjacent to the guy being sucked and began to slowly stroke my own cock!!

After a few minutes the guy being sucked came and very quickly got up and after tapping his cocksucker on the shoulder he left...the cocksucker turned towards me and shifted over , kneeling beside me he gave me a look...I nodded and he licked my cock ...I gasped as his hot mouth enveloped me.. I didn't want to cum right then , so I gently pushed him off, only for him to bury his head between my legs and stick his tongue in me!!...feeling this I wanked myself harder , watched by the older man sitting beside him....I spurted a huge load of cum on my belly which was devoured by myself and my cocksucker!!

I kissed him and patted his shoulder on my way out

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous