All Comments on 'April Fool'

by Alwaysraining

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
cloacascloacasabout 10 years ago
Wonderful

Highly enjoyable, both well written and well constructed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great,

Great story, but I have never heard that a dick is known as "Sophie"--or did I misunderstand your phrase?

AlwaysrainingAlwaysrainingabout 10 years agoAuthor
Sophie

Apologies! Sophie is a friend whom Ann sent to get Tom. I should have clarified that. Mind you, giving a penis a female name could be the start of a whole new story! Glad you liked the tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Well that was pretty funny

And I feel your pain. Being the butt of a practical joker can cause real problems. Little things - okay. But humiliating someone you're supposed to love is over the top nasty behavior. And here I thought you British were all stuffed shirts. Turns out you're simply soggy stuffed shirts. Good story - well written.

walkerlongwalkerlongabout 10 years ago

A very clever story! I was getting pretty fed-up with Bernie myself by the end there, but the ending was quite satisfying.

Sid0604Sid0604about 10 years ago
Thank you

I enjoyed reading your story. Thank you for sharing.

ttom76ttom76about 10 years ago
Very Good

In the heart of many jokers hides a sadistic streak. It also becomes a matter of brinkmanship. Those have to do it bigger and better each time. Your story illustrated that nicely. I liked the redemption part at the end. 5 *

chilleywilleychilleywilleyabout 10 years ago
Good story too

Maybe Americans are quicker to violence than Brits, or at least we think we are, maybe your stories could use more physical confrontation. The point where she was giving the fake BJ, but showing her pussy, I Imagine him striding up to her, bending down, grabbing the hem of her dress, and without warning yanking it up over her ears, maybe unhooking her bra so she's naked, but thinks the clasp snapped, or maybe the plastic clip a lot of them fasten with broke. He's furious with her, unaware it was faked, and throws her over his knee, reaching under with one hand to grab her cunt, and spank the shit out of her with the other one. Lots of screeches and howls, others come in the room, drawn the the spectacle, He stands up, he with bright red ass dumpted in a kneeling position while he forces her do do a blow job in front of everybody tithe tits and cunt on display,

later her howling she wasn't sucking the guy off, him asserting she was, he saw it, and took sloppy seconds in her mouth. He could also ask if anybody else wanted a blow job while the slut is in the mood. Some looser comes forward, and recoils shen boy friend gives him the stink eye.

You need more of that sort of stuff that every so often to jazz up the story line.

Chilley.

JusttooldJusttooldabout 10 years ago
good

The ending was cute as hell. Loved it.

OverthefallsOverthefallsabout 10 years ago
Well that was funny

I always knew you Brits had a sense of humor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wow

It shows how little 'Bernie' thought of her dearly betrothed. She thought nothing of him. She belittled him in front of others. She exposed herself to others just to belittle him even more. On top of that, she couldn't take it when the shoe was on the other foot.

No, if my wife showed even 1/100th of that evil toward me, I would not be coming up on 40 years of marriage to her. Maybe to someone else, but not her.

bruce22bruce22over 9 years ago
We can all take jokes

but they have to be funny to us to.... Personally I never excuse someone for telling me a lie, their credit rating goes to zero!

risingthunderboltrisingthunderboltover 8 years ago
Really Good work!

Thank you for sharing

virtualatheistvirtualatheistabout 8 years ago
There is no such thing...

as a 'practical' joke

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It

kind of blows me away to wonder if a writer of something like this would be ok if his wife or loved one played these kinds of humiliating pranks.

The disrespect is enough to break through any reasonable thinking bubble one would think.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Commenting

as I go. Just read the part about her locking him outside. Wife did that to me...once. Three kicks and the door was flying open about time she was reaching to unlock it. Ended up bruising her toe and foot. She didn't' think it was funny anymore. She never did that again. I kind of snapped at the thought of being locked out of the house I was paying for. Failed to see the humor.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
I would not have lasted

through the third small trick. Don't like surprises.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

absurd shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Empathetic

You're a good story teller. Really got me involved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Disrespect

The real reason behind all those kind of jokes is disrespect. You dont do any of those jokes when you truly love someone. Love makes you empathic. You can place yourself in the other person's palce and feel his humillation. She got her jollies humillating him. She didn't love him. Those were not jokes, that was her trying to break him and make him a submissive wimp. Good thing he wasn't. I guess relating this story with Agena "A joke" is very obvious.

xtchrxtchrover 6 years ago
Agree With Previous Comment!

I agree with the previous comment (Anon 10/24/17). These were not jokes at all, she just wanted to humiliate her supposedly 'love'. This so called practical joker would have been gone a lot quicker. What kind of marriage could this guy have when all his wife wants to do is humiliate him?

Thanks for the story even though I disagree with the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
So nobody learned anything?

Bernie ruins her own wedding and ends up getting married in an office? You think she'll EVER forget that fact? For that reason alone I'm surprised she didn't leave him, permanently. She and her husband don't think to explain to their young child the problems with playing tricks on people? They didn't tell him about Mommy and Daddy's experiences in an edited version? Stupid people. While I liked the overall story and could see rating it 4 stars, your ending left it at 2 stars. Really stupid and petty.

norcal62norcal62almost 5 years ago
Practical jokes are hostile harassment. Nothing more.

The joke depends upon humiliation of the target. Look at the practical joke videos on YouTube for examples. As a previous commentator said, no one learned any lessons. It kills the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
moron

"It was just that I couldn't face a lifetime of humiliating tricks and if I'd allowed that one, I thought I would never be free of them."

But you did allow that one

You shoulda bitch slapped the cunt the first time she "pretended" to be unfaithful and kicked the whore out then and there

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The passivity

While being humiliated and disrespected over and over was bit hard to believe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No humor. He kept letting her get by with indecent exposure of both. He didn't push woman off his dick. No humor and no empathy for anyone in story. Should be titled sad asses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There's no difference between a bully and a practical joker. In actuality, what's really happening in both cases, is the other party seeks to see themselves made "bigger" by making you appear "smaller."

.

My biggest concern, if she'd been my girl, would've been her completely cavalier attitude towards fidelity. People who hurt you, humiliate you, then try to laugh it off as a joke - that's NOT the kind of person you should hang around or date, and you certainly don't marry them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fu-k me don’t some of your commenters need an injection of humour juice,great tongue in cheek (at least I think so) story , keep em cumin, just 5⭐️, P.

arsenelupin66arsenelupin66over 1 year ago

The set up of this story was really poor: in the intro, it was the guy playing the jokes, but then the author chose to switch to the wife, and, wtf is Tom? I had read this three times to figure that out, it would have be clear with a minor edit. Aside from that, there is nothing amusing about people enjoying hurting other people.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 1 year ago

First time my wife locked me out on the back porch without clothes, I kicked the door in. Never happened again.

If he had punched the shit out of the guy she was pretending to suck, instead of pulling her off him, wouldn’t have been so damn funny then would it.

ErotFanErotFanover 1 year ago

Very enjoyable and well crafted. Quick to show the effects of these very over-the-top jokes. Full marks as you Brits a wont to say.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Clearly she was mentally ill and there was a bigger underlying issue for why she kept playing over-the-top jokes on him when they are clearly hurting and humiliating him. Why didn't they go to therapy? I guess we'll never know. There's a difference between jokes/pranks and humiliating stunts, and only an idiot cannot tell the difference (best to avoid those people).

pjpbpjpbabout 2 months ago

3/5

Seth was very clear he felt humiliated and considered 'jokes' deal-breaker, and the whys. I do not see him just taking her back with only wedding cancelation. No empathy, no respect = no relationship

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlwaysraining@Alwaysraining
903 Followers
I live the the North West of England, where we get more than our share of rain, hence my pen-name. Before I retired, more years ago than I care to think about, I had a job which exercised my mind to the full. I never had time to write anything but text books and manuals. Si...

SIMILAR Stories