All Comments on 'Captive Princess Pt. 08'

by Wifetheif

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
aisielynnaisielynnabout 10 years ago

*warm smile*

Very lovely ending to a wonderful story. Thank you for sharing it with us. i look forward to future submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
THANK YOU

That was a lovely and happy ending. Well Done!

Phil_PatsfanPhil_Patsfanabout 10 years ago
A Nice End to a nice story

Not as edgy as some of your other stuff, but well written (a few typos). Anyways, readers don't always want edgy (we've talked about this). I enjoyed this story and I liked the ending.

QNastyQNastyabout 10 years ago
Very nice!

That was a wonderful ending. Although I am sad to see it end. Thank you!

TheWorldSpinsTheWorldSpinsabout 10 years ago
It's a little hasty at the end...

but still a great ride. Kudos!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Lovely Ending!

What a lovely last chapter to an enjoyable story. Although, it did seem a bit rushed at the end. But, never mind I still loved it. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Girlfriend???

I would have like to see Orella have had a moment with her new girlfriend that she was fond of but I really did love the story one of my favorites :)

near1111near1111over 8 years ago
WOW

i realy realy enjoyed your great Story about the Princes who became a slave and a queen after that. i also think that the dn came at the right time. this great Story deserves 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved it!

I gave 5 stars, however I think the story would have been a bit better of it had gone slower in certain sections and there was a bit more dialogue and detail.

Would have loved to here the princesses owners reaction to her rescue before they were gagged, especially because she was repeatedly told to forget the fact that she was once royalty.

More dialogue and description once the princesses was home and during the ordeal of her return, wedding night, the birth of her son and her on goings with the guard unit they were married.

Basically my dear, the story, writing and plot was just so good....it left me craving more!!

Well done.

bandogirl09bandogirl09almost 4 years ago
I loved this

Honestly I didnt comment on the other parts because i was so encompassed by the story line. I may have liked to see the Queen extend a hand in trade with Theodore as nodd to his kindness but I loved it thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous