All Comments on 'An Inconvenient Spy Ch. 02'

by TexasFarmBoy

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
redlion75redlion75about 10 years ago

too much bed hopping.i couldnt even think about fucking someone my dad has fucked AFTER i had already been there before him.if the mom can not handle the empty nest thing and is having to fuck a younger guy while the husband never thought about having an affair then she needs a shrink not a boy toy.sheila needs too make up her mind if she wants to be married to a closet homo or find some other man that will be good for her that isnt the father of the woman she has been fucking.why is little cindy all of a sudden wanting to be with guy when she never has had that leaning before?atleast with nat and jeff the went into the relationship openly fucking other people and talked about it before they got married.

teedeedubteedeedubabout 10 years ago
second chapter

First chapter was good. But, I don't know where you were going with this one. Not your best effort.

fanfarefanfarealmost 10 years ago
Poly want a Cracker?

Cause Poly's had everybody else!

TFB, the first chapter was a terrific spy thriller, considering you got so much action inro nine pages. Coherent and well-plotted with interesting characters, with adult dialogue. Who knew that was possible on the Literotica site?

The second chapter was an interesting look at Polyamorous relationships and the North-West region. First, your analysis of the problems farmers and ranchers have with inheritance by descendants. In order to keep the independent properties going, they will have to bring in outsiders willing to make the sacrifices and endure the hardships of a rural lifestyle. And the sellers will have to be willing to financially subsidizing the newcomers for at least a few years.

Though it is a moot point, as Global Climate Change continues to accelerate, those orchards are dieing out. No matter what effort is put into them. I do not know about cherries but I do know that apples need several months of reliably freezing cold weather to properly set fruit. The NW apple trees are already on a one-way trip to oblivion. What is going to replace them?

Second, my experience with polyamorous families is second hand. The first group I knew about exploded in ugly violence. It turns out the men involved basically just wanted a wife-swapping network. When the women failed to obey with proper enthusiasm the men got quite violent on them.

The second group I knew of, was a lot more mature and when they split into two smaller groupings they handled it with voluntary consensus and as far as I know, all the people involved seemed satisfied and happy with the new order they established.

ag2507ag2507almost 10 years ago
Begs for Chapter 3

Please

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not so hot

The5 first chapter was interesting but this 2nd chapter fell flat. You could have just added about the 1st half of the first page of this 2nd chapter to the end of the first chapter and called it good. You just did not know when to stop the story.

George in Omaha

liz33ndliz33ndabout 9 years ago
as a novel it is so good

i loved it IF I wanted a r rated novel, as a erotic sexy story, it lacks in suspense and detail.. will I read more from this author? oh yes..

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved it!

I really liked the story. There was a hint at the end that the story might continue. I would like that. Erotica is like your favorite wine. You can drink it great gulps or sip it until its completion. I would like to see the story move into their married life and the varied relationships.

MrmacjrMrmacjrabout 8 years ago
Continuation

I can see great possibilities for the next chapter. I hope you will make it happen

MrmacjrMrmacjralmost 8 years ago
Next Chapter

I can see several things to add and complete if you see fit to add another chapter to this saga. I have enjoyed the first two chapters and await the test. Then we may find out if there is a new family dynamic, do they get the house built and what of the continuation problem to mention a few

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 7 years ago
started out good, but ended flat

The first chapter was a decent spy thriller, but after that line ended it lingered on and on.

The retiring farmers story line had no resolution, was there an intended third chapter that has been stillborn?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
bushbaby africa

More please!!!! You left us hanging

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Any chance of a sequel?

Love these characters, and the last line indicates an interesting future. Just hoping you might write more about them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

You seem to have left an open ending hopefully there will eventually be at least one more chapter.

MrmacjrMrmacjralmost 5 years ago
Serial Update?

With the ending of this chapter it seems that you have at least thought of another chapter. I would be interesting to find out about how they build their cherry farm and house. Do they add a 3rd to their marriage? How about the family?

jackh1962jackh1962almost 5 years ago

One thing that has me wondering about is are And the horse you rode in on and this one in the same area time wise as there seem to has some similar themes. Different but similar.As well as being written and released nearly together.As far as a new chapter as several have requested one option might be a sequel stand alone story as there are several possible threads that could be taken up and expanded upon post their time at the village.

jackh1962jackh1962almost 5 years ago

One thing that has me wondering about is are And the horse you rode in on and this one in the same area time wise as there seem to has some similar themes. Different but similar.As well as being written and released nearly together.As far as a new chapter as several have requested one option might be a sequel stand alone story as there are several possible threads that could be taken up and expanded upon post their time at the village.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fair read

So nothing to do with spies. No gun battles. Just another multi-couple story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Too much of same ol, same oldddd

Would have been better to have placed 1st page of 2nd chapter at end of 1st chapter. Then placed the rest of 2nd chapter under the delete button. Btw...your page 4 is missing on 1st chapter.

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

Good read, but really needs another chapter to clean up all of the unfinished items. 5 stars

cmn456cmn4562 months ago

Very disappointed, was looking forward to a continuation of chapter 1.

This basically had nothing to do with the story line and could have had different character names as it didn’t seem to be the same characters as chapter 1…

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Not as good as 1st chapter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous