All Comments on 'A Long Time Ago...'

by ilikeithot6308

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fun little tale!

But I must confess,if I were your protagonist, I would never even consider having a real relationship with this gal. The term you used, 'LBFM', was the correct one. Yeah, people change, and we all make foolish choices when we are young. (BTW, I liked your discussion on how we all make choices and mistakes.)

But since she already knows that he is in the top tax rate bracket income, you could never trust her motives. Plus, who would want a wife who will have sex with anyone who owns a hot car?

Keep her as a fuck buddy, and string her along... but don't let her get her claws into you! LMFAO! Even better — offer to pay her as an escort to keep it clean and impersonal. And if you hurt her feelings, well, tough!

cliqueggecliqueggealmost 10 years ago
Unjoyed the story ...

But was a little disappointed in the ending - thought he may be wiser with age.

Still I do enjoy your writing - please continue to entertain us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Is he Serious?

I enjoyed the story up till the end. She left the reunion with him because he had saved her from a bunch of crude loud mouths. Would she have been so willing to bed him if he was still driving a Honda Accord and making an average salary? She seemed rather shallow to me! I find it hard to believe that someone who has been as successful as he in business would still be interested in pursuing the "lady" with a long term relationship in mind.

As for the attacks on her at the reunion, the actions by her tormentors were those of 18 year olds. These men were in their late 40s or early 50s and would presumably have mellowed a little by then. If they chose to belittle her, I suspect they would have been more subtle.

ariesgirlariesgirlalmost 10 years ago

He still has the mindset of a school kid. Both of them to need to examine themselves and grow up.

I like a fast car just as much as Lori does but they sure don't have me addicted like a drug addict. What if some other guy comes along with a better hot rod, is she going to jump into his car and screw him too?

TomorrowTodayTomorrowTodayalmost 10 years ago
Twist ending

The protagonist crashed his Aston Martin on the drive over and all of this happened in the embers of his dying mind, a la jacob's ladder.

tabbymidnitetabbymidniteover 9 years ago
happy happy

Enjoyed this one also. Glad the men in the stories love tits, boobs, big boobs. Your detail on what to do with them is marvelous. Going back to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Family

mentioned at the beginning were left out altogether from then on. For the Reunion, too many things just magically appeared, with no preparation. I do like your stories about people, and their feelings, hopes and dreams, usually. This story omitted too many of your 'normal' considerations.

I still liked it, just wanted your usual quality !!!

ilikeithot6308ilikeithot6308almost 9 years agoAuthor
Author here

While I must point out that this story is one of my earliest efforts, I do appreciate your comments about my 'usual quality', as I have learned so much over the last fifteen months. Thank you for holding me to a higher standard, and I will try to keep up the good work. Perhaps a rewrite of this story would be justified?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Write on & on

You are doing it right. I just panned a couple of authors earlier because they were juvenile. You are doing yoeman work her bud and the result is truly enjoyable. Tnx, Lynn

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Damned good

Perhaps a little brief in parts, characters slightly unclear, but a nice story

Thanks

HP

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good read

The story unraveled very well. You have a knack for good story telling. Please give us some more.

PapaMikePapaMikeabout 8 years ago
But....

Another great story, but it's pedal, not peddle.

Turtle1952Turtle1952almost 8 years ago
I would like more of this story too please.

the characters have so much more to experience yet surely

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Learned few - our critics

I just want to say how funny it is to read some of these pretentious comments. As if these cum-splattered people really were looking for - je ne se quois?

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Loved it

It was fun to see a reunion as a caricature. Each social group on display. The knuckle draggers even sleazier, gossipers doing their worst, etc. Instead of a Detroit muscle car an Aston. Loved the word play, pushing her buttons? Not just successful but Uber rich,

Thanks for the humour.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Kind of disappointing

The story is well written, but I had a hard time liking it. Both protagonists seemed shallow. He seem to have gone to the reunion just into her pants. She still seems to be the same girl who sluts herself for any guy with fast car. It's weird the story category is 'mature', since they acted anything but mature. (rant off)

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 6 years ago
I must have missed the part where SHE got divorced...

You know, from her muscle car husband...?

But hey, she's sorry she WAS so shallow... and now though she'll cum three times just from being in the CAR at least he can count on the fact she's someone he'd want to have a serious relationship with... as long as he can keep her away from OTHER muscle car owner's... unless he doesn't mind sharing...

She might have grown up enough to know she should feel bad for treating him like she did but not enough to be trusted anywhere a car might be...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hot

I thought it was incredibly hot, yet plausible. i actually did have a reunion with an old crush, but only for a weekend.

AmazonBeauty1966AmazonBeauty1966over 5 years ago
Wonderful!

What a darling story of a teenage, now grown up reunion!!! Well written and formed, I enjoyed it very much. It's too bad some readers can't separate reality from FICTION, I'm sure they would find reading much more fun! 5stars for this wonderful short story ~ thank you!

Cracker270Cracker270almost 5 years ago

You write very well and have been one of my favorites for quite some time. This one is not only well written but gave me happy eyes. More please.

chytownchytownover 4 years ago
Very Entertaining Read****

Hot sex and a good storyline. Thanks for sharing.

flarebel2327flarebel2327over 4 years ago
Reality

sure these are fiction , but sometimes they border on what happens in real life .not this 1 but several stories border on what has happen in my life

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Enjoyable Romp

A quick 3 pages with some good sex but characters a little weak and could have been better written to create a more realistic scenario after all its 25 years or more ago and some are still acting as though still at school.

roveroneroveroneover 3 years ago

veritable cum factory indeed...!

tho have to second comment they both seem shallow

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
?

a dumb slut and a new jerk???

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Should

Should have fucked her and then thrown her out ,as she did to him,after all Joey was right she is a slut.

tazz317tazz317over 3 years ago
THE WAIT IS NEVER BETTER FOR HOW LONG IT TOOK TO HOOK UP

now the next time,,,what will it be like, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
SO COOL!

I never knew, money will buy you TRUE LOVE!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Surely there is a sequel? Please😑

wish_thinkerwish_thinkerover 2 years ago

Give me a break! She was shallow in HS and still is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

hmmm...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What shallow tosh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She was way too shallow and the car getting her off showed she still was. Enjoy the fuck out of her but drive home with just a memory.

I wouldn’t give up shit to be with her and her heartbreak

Bill S.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

Great second chances story, the storyline would have been a lot better if the story continued with them riding off into the sunset together for their happily ever after. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The next car with more horsepower shows up and she is GONE

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

this tripe is not worth the words

WetheNorthWetheNorth3 months ago

The anony's are upset

You are doing it right

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Is she the only woman in the world. What a pea brain of a man.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous