All Comments on 'The Neglected Son Ch. 01'

by Sabledrake

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Brilliant!

I loved this story! It was so well written, with such a good plot! I hope there's more, becase I am REALLY looking forward to seeing it. I can't wait to see what happens next!

SabledrakeSabledrakeover 19 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Gosh, the first time I look at this story in a while and there's a brand-new comment! Thank you!

-- Sabledrake

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
The mark of the best

I can't imagine it getting any better. Your style and flair for writing is unparalled except for those who do it professionally. Maybe it's something you should consider. It's not often you find a diamond in the rough, but yours certainly does shine. Anyways, thanks for the awesome read and I look forward to reading more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
It's Great

I just finished your story, and I think that it's great. The way he takes the opertunity to get a great lay, get pictures and movie of it all. I can't wait to read the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Wonderful

This whole series is so deliciously evil, and practically drips poetic justice. Not to mention the quality of the writing. I've cum many times to some of the choicer passages. ;)

Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptalmost 14 years ago
Heh Heh Heh

This looks like it is going to be a very good 'get even' story. I hope that family gets everything that's coming to them.

Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Revenge is sweet!

I hope you write it to where he just shocks the hell out of everyone. The real topper would be if he bangs Mindy's mother before she finds out who he really is. That would be killing 3 birds with one stone. Keep it up (no pun intended).

fitter469fitter469over 10 years ago
yes!

This story feels like my deepest most extreme desire! you are letting me experience the way I feel - and the revenge I crave towards my father , and my sisters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
HOW TERRIBLY SLUTTY THEY BECOME

A well thought out and provocative piece of writing. Excellent back story and the passion is both intense and timely.

You are a writer with style.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great story

I love revenge erotica. You are a master.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It... is not a juicy, bang hard, detailed sexnovel - more of a nuclear revenge.

if (not all) sexscenes had been visualised, it would have got higher score.

such as building up and making her sub.

Dom. her - tease in school, make her mad of desire, using her with rough deepthroat until she pass out, going anal, stepping up every now and then... to make her truely his.

but i guess that is just for wish for ;)

2Reader2Readerabout 2 years ago

Why so much “head talk”? Every move by the girl and we had to have a complete rundown of dudes emotions and thoughts and why he felt it and what it meant. A little is fine but tell us a story. It has good possibilities.

LechemanLecheman22 minutes ago

Hmm @SableDrake - some of your your story tags are too ambiguous. Lean more towards category related (e.g. incest, sister; even 'neglected' produces themes). Best approach is to do a test run on your choices and determine best results.

Apart from that minor aspect, story is good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous